Have you checked your pizza privilege today, Veeky Forums?

Have you checked your pizza privilege today, Veeky Forums?

>takes hours
It's so odd that there are people so incompetent with time management that the simplest tasks can be attributed to the privileged.

LC's?

Little Caesars, presumably.

>pizza takes hours to make

have i been baking pizza wrong or something

Pay no heed, the idiot has never made their own pizza and is talking out their ass.

Life is hard for stupid people, leave them be.

Depends if you make your own dough and sauce, but that takes an hour at most including cooking it. They're probably making their own cheese too though.

Yes its take a bit of time to proof the dough and make your own sauce but let's be realistic here. The kind of person this is, you know they'd use a canned sauce.

My wife once went on a bitchfest saying how she struggled to do laundry all day and I didn't even say thank you.

Even after showing her all her facebook activity for that day and explaining how sitting down waiting for a washing machine to finish it's load isn't hard work she was still on some sort of high horse.

Same thing with pizza. The majority of time it takes to make it is doing something else while the dough rises.

wow you fucked up putting a ring on that one.

I sometimes want to believe that nobody is actually this stupid, but rather just pretending for fun. No one honestly can believe it's hard work waiting 2 hours for the laundry to finish when faced with the facts.

I think every woman is that stupid to be honest. My mum was the exact same, always whining about how she had to do the laundry and how much work it was. She had a washing machine and a dryer in the house, but it was still too much work for her, apparently.

Little did you know there was a monster living in the dryer and the basic task of laundry was a life and death struggle for her you ingrate.

The "hard" part about laundry isn't the actual washing of the clothes, it's the tedium of folding, you mongs.You'd know if you ever lived on your own and did your own laundry.

>he folds his clothes

Just throw them in a fucking pile. What kind of place do you work at that cares whether or not your clothes were folded?

>What is dry cleaning

Do you iron your socks as well?

why would you not iron your socks
you surely iron your underwear

Disabled person here.
I fold laundry sat on my couch, watching tv. It's mindless drudgery, so it can be done while your mind is on other things. Like tv. It's hardly backbreaking labour.
>b-but... sheets!!!
I put them over the banister/rail of my second floor landing and use that to help with folding that. Takes me about a minute or two per sheet, so I'm sure an able-bodied person or two can do them a bit more quickly than I can.

In short: quit bitchin'.

You're probably the same sort of shitty human being who doesn't return the trolley/chariot/cart to its corral when you're done shopping. You disgust me.

>work at a warehouse
>everyone has to wear fresh work clothes every day that has no folds
>not allowed to wear a beard either, 2 days unshaven tops

not the guy, but some workplaces have standards

Why for a warehouse?

Not that I mind though, I like people with standards. A cabinet maker is judged on the quality of the back of the cabinet.

No Idea, I guess the company likes if everything looks professional and uniform inside too

Wrinkly clothes look and feel like shit.

They're trying to enforce a mindset they believe will bring out the best professional service from their staff. For example, we don't really have a dress code since 80% of us are IT related personnel but there is a strict policy of punctuality here. Show up on time or don't show up at all. This rule applies to all scheduled work orders (bar the usual infrastructure emergencies). You don't have to take things personally, but take it seriously.

>Show up on time or don't show up at all.
>mfw I'm german and a company had issues with me only arriving at work 5 minutes early, asking me to arrive 15 minutes earlier instead

and then there are these companies that take it too far

Yeah that's bullshit. On time means on time. 15 minutes early is your time.

You fucking children and thinking every female is worthless, stupid, shitforbrains. I am a dude and I have no fucking clue how you guys really believe this. It's like you only know women from stories people tell you.

Dude you're so mad only the second half of your post made sense.

>shopping chariot

>i've never been to canada
They're called chariots in Quebec.