Rate my purchase pls bought them all 3 second hand for 10 euro

Rate my purchase pls bought them all 3 second hand for 10 euro

Texas Instrument TI-82 everything works perfectly (graphics are just not optimized)

TI-Nspire CAS everything works perfectly

Voyage 200 (was most interested in this one) couldn't sadly start him yet because I don't have a small CR-1616 battery here

autism/10

10 EUROS?
AMAZING
11/10

> calculator enthusiasts

>spending money on old calculators

O I AM LAFFING

well what calculators are better than the voyage 200?

how severe is your autism op?

Does being autistic matter? He's made a good purchase. Why is Veeky Forums's response to literally everything are you autistic? It doesn't make a difference whether the answer is yes or no.

He didn't make a good purchase. He bought three calculators.

And why are calculators a bad purchase?
They were all bought for 10 euros too, that's a bargain.

The fuck is the point of a calculator out of high school mathematics?

Not that amazing. I got my Yoyage for 15 €, because the girl, who selled it, didn't know expensive these things are.

>TI-Nspire CAS everything works perfectly

That doesn't look like a TI-Nspire CAS, beta? fake?

it is the version with a monochrome screen, it has the exact same software as the color screen version the cost one gabillion euros.

It is a boss calculator, but for a simpler scientific calculator go for a Casio. Texas Instruments is way fucking overpriced.

this would have been impressive in 2006.

Just tried out the Voyage he works fine.

>It is a boss calculator, but for a simpler scientific calculator go for a Casio. Texas Instruments is way fucking overpriced.
Pic related. You might also like this thread >

I know how to use the nspire it may take time for some but if you do it comes quite handy.

people showing off with calculators are worse than chavs showing off with cheap but loud cars. autism to the max senpai. also,

>using anything but standard calculators

>I know how to use the nspire it may take time for some but if you do it comes quite handy.
Do tell, user - how do you even start to learn? What is it handy for?

Not that guy. I have an Nspire CX CAS and it's such a comfy way of finding unknowns and relations.
Also the buttons feel pretty good.

Buying a turd at a great price still means you bought a turd.

GREAT

Just use Matlab, pleb

>Proprietary software
It's almost like you want to have a botnet on your computer.

Why not octave or maxima? They do the same and are so lightweight I run them on my phone too.

This is what it's come to. YOU DON'T NEED A CALCULATOR IN 21ST CENTURY YOUR IPHONE HAS THAT YOU AUTISTIC FUCKING FAGGOT.

If you spent half the time you spend buying useless shit for money studying you would save some serious money.

Can't use an iPhone on exams.

Why do you need THREE though?

Figured this woudl be a good place to ask:
Do I need a graphing calculator for calculus? I've always borrowed calcs from friends, usually pic related.

Is a graphing feature really necessary?

forgot pic, highyl plebicus maximus consumerist tier trash imo, but hey who am I

>Do I need a graphing calculator for calculus?
1) You're posting on Veeky Forums and don't know calculus? Underaged?
2) You do not need a graphing calculator to do calculus, it was invented before the calculator.
3) If you're in any respectable institution, you won't even be allowed a graphing calculator for exams.
4) Surely your teachers will tell you what you need.

How many people here own an Nspire anyway?