boldpure.com
fabrictoken.io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brap.

boldpure.com
Presale just finished
100 million supply
ICO ends in April
New promo videos coming on the 4th and 8th.
YouTube Livestream coming on the 14th.

It’s a collective Security Platform which pays people to report ICO fraud or to verify ICO projects. Easy 50x minimum.

fuck you
beat me to it kek

I love blue Jew nose

Have any of you guys had a girl shit in your mouth before? It's my biggest fetish but I worry I will never get to experience it.

Feels bad man.

Probably a good way to lose weight. You’ll be puking for a few weeks after from whatever stomach bug you catch.

You sound alright. Dont go to Guam soon.

looks promising

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPsnnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiiffffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

brapper?

brapping?

mörkö

BBBBBRAAAAAAAPPPP

John McAfee sighting

50X tho?

I put in 9 ETH combined

No regrets

fabrictoken.io
Also DYOR I'm too lazy to shill