ITT: Your pleb food habits

>ITT: Your pleb food habits.

I like eating cold barbecue. Like leftovers straight from the fridge. Also sometimes I eat ranch.

none, I am patrician my fellow friend

I can't stand pizza unless I dip each bite in ranch. Not just a little, it has to be dripping. Also cheese only. Pepperoni is terrible.

I only like steak with steak sauce.

Can't stand onions, peppers, or garlic.

My favorite food is plain white bread with nothing on it and saltine crackers.

I genuinely think that you're a bad person just from your tastes alone.

this has to be a troll post dedicated to triggering me

I have an undying passion for fakeon

>Plain white bread, with water for dippin'

95% of the things I make are mildly tweaked recipes from allrecipes.com

I immediately do not like a dish if it isn't of french origin.

Sometimes I buy microwave pizza but instead of microwaving it I just leave it out in room temperature.

I don't know if it's "pleb" so much as it is weird, but...

I don't put any milk in my cereal. I'll still eat it out of a bowl with a spoon, but just dry/as-is.
It's a texture thing. I like milk just fine, but I like cereal to actually be crunchy and you know, taste like cereal. I don't let eating 'wet' food, I think the cold milk nulls the flavour, and soggy cereal is just gross to eat. For me.

I fully understand that this is bizarre though.

I like the way boca burgers taste, but I'm not vegetarian. I buy them when they are for two-for-one

I like dipping bakery white bread in cold milk

I like flour tortillas over corn tortillas

I put sour cream and onion chips on my peanut butter sandwiches

I will never turn down free samples

I microwave
>rice
>mac n cheese
>potatoes
>frozen veggies
>oatmeal

I also buy prechopped onions

I enjoy eating Domino's Pizza unironically

steak is my favorite food but I eat it with A1 every time. I love the taste of steak and would be happy eating one if I didnt have any but imo A1 makes it better

Really, the
>muh no sauces
meme only applies to high end steak. The average grocery store beef is mediocre and is about as sacred as a chicken breast.

well yeah, if someone hands me a waygu steak im not about to put sauce on it. For one I'd just be embarassed for two properly prepared and seasoned it wouldnt need it
like im ever gonna have fuckin waygu though
>mfw

As a kid i would eat very low quality wurstel directly out of fridge by dipping them in tomato sauce (not ketchup, just tomato and yes directly from fridge too)

>sour cream and brown sugar
>pizza dipped in sour cream
>baking everything with sour cream

>sour cream and brown sugar
u wot

I eat salads with no dressing

Also whole cucumbers

I fucking love brass monkeys and would drink them all the time if they were more sociailly acceptable or were offered at bars.

I like famous bowls from KFC.

neither of those are pleb bro

so good.

Veggie burgers are awesome. I consider them an entirely different food from hamburgers, both of which are equally deserving of praise.

i buy tons of vegan / fake meat and dairy stuff but am not a vegan
im just not a fan of most meat

I eat homemade burritos with ketchup