I sold everything to buy back at the bottom because of this nigger. Fuck my life

I sold everything to buy back at the bottom because of this nigger. Fuck my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Deg7VrpHbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>listening to anyone on any social media platform You'll never make it unless you think for yourself.

Didn't this fag say that we were going to $8k like three days ago?

WHY DO YOU SHITNUGGETS ALWAYS LISTEN TO FUCKING TRIPFAGS, CRAZY OLD FAGGOTS AND LITERAL SCAMMERS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

And we hit 8.9k.

>following
Come up with your own ideas. Seriously.
youtu.be/9Deg7VrpHbM

And 21 hours ago he said "Again folks, as I have been warning you previously, do not fall for this sudden "unexpected small rise" of Bitcoin. The powers will lure you in till they decide there is enough Bitcoin innocent buyers then DROP u dead. Best is to wait for my signal of a CONFIRMED BULL TREND"

He even talks like a charlatan.

>listening to someone called Marius
>listening to someone who capitalises "free", basically signalling that he has something "better" for a price

You fell for the usual bait.

Is he autistic or what?

and holy shit, did I try and warn people
never change Veeky Forums

I knew he was a scammer the first time I saw Veeky Forums post about him.

that's some next level scam shit

Good. Nice dose of reality. Humbling isn’t it

>1 trillion to enter crypto market

Thats how you know this guy is full of shit. Good luck holding his bags.

Yeah, that's old, some people did it with sports matches results
Doesn't work on twitter because everyone can see everything tho

He said both so he can delete the bad prediction (whichever it turns out to be wrong) and claim he's some sort of crypto guru

look at the replies on Marius' twitter right now, though. it's a 50/50 split of people confused as shit and also thanking him.

It wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing just MEGA RED CANDLE dumped after this

He deletes tweets on a daily basis, so when you look for past post he looks like some kind of magician

You know you can make sock puppets and even pay pajeets to create thousands of followers for you, right? Do note how most praising him have pretty new accounts and rarely if any following/followers except following him.

Nope. He's a guy with a high social IQ/lots of charisma, but average to borderline low intelligence in other areas. People like this manipulate others almost unconsciously; he probably genuinely believes he's helping people and would reject any evidence to the contrary as a hateful attack on his character.

Lowest was $10,358 on coinmarketcap.

>Presume Landm is the short for Landman, a danish/dutch last name
>Look at his site
>The report is available in english and arabic only.

Will be setting my sell orders up now because of this angel dust sniffing dumbass.

The site is hosted in San Fransisco, by Weebly. A blogging service that will host your site for 8 bucks a month.

Because despite of what Veeky Forums believe most of them are not better than normies, they will fall for any charlatan or tripfag as long as they say whatever they want to listen

For a guy with tens of thousands followers, there sure seems to be little traffic to his secrets (created 2 feb 2017) that will make u a MILLIONAIRE

Now we're getting somewhere.
According to the most visited page after mariuslandman, it's "trendolizer".
As the name implies, you can purchase "bots" to boost the popularity of your site, and naturally his site has been featured there.

it’s actually more that will enter but not now.

But what's this? And why is he the owner of 2016GOPnominee?

Looks like the rope is tightening for good old "Marius"

but user
Veeky Forums is now full of normies
its not longer the Veeky Forums that could make that judgement
So it doesnt make sense to judge Veeky Forums by those standards
Because you're actually judging normies

Using the web archives, his site sure has changed.
Here he's saying he's a top MLM (Multi-level marketing) professional

And i've think i've broken the secret maybe.
Turns out there's a multi layer of drama regarding the fake Marius Landman.

It all started out with a fake account stealing the identity of the real Marius, the australian, namely a man named Jona Moore. What did this guy do?
He namely ran @trump_campaign (used to be @LandmanMarius using the stolen identity of Marius Landman.

Obviously he gained a lot of notority due that fact, and became a recognized face.

Using wayback again, i found this tidbit on February 23, 2016 (Note the hindi).
So thus i've concluded that due the infamous case of this scammer, another scammer has taken up the mantle as the fake Marius to shill his con, and because "Marius Landman" became infamous in boomer GOP circles, the new scammer realized he just to attach a name and image to attract the boomers and alties who so dearly trusted every word of the first fake Marius.

This is why I know you're retarded.

>mfw this all checks out. donald trump really did tweet at someone with that old twitter handle. holy fuck

Jezus user youre good. Keep up the awesome work!

Didn't he post a timestamped photo tho

However, is the current scammer still Jona Moore or someone new? How do we know this guy is the same Marius as the first?

Stop posting about this charlatan cancer tard.

Yea, he said the rise to 11k was a corporate bull trap

Anything else?

Still compiling the data. I'm investigating 2016GOPnominee for further clues about mr Moore.

But take a look at this.
See the name of this
Just kidding, it's not the same guy, that would have been waaay too easy and obvious.

What else could you fucking ask for? Guy literally Sherlock Holmes that account and possible aliases. All of it being easily checkable on your end. I never bothered with this twitter oracle scam faggot but fuck user saved a bunch of gullible faggots on biz from him.

all this is already on sadbottrue
are you doing all this pointless research at this moment, or are you just fucking larping?
either way, check 'em

Guess the gigs up.
But lets face it, had i just linked it, nobody would bother reading so gotta make it a bit interesting to digest. At least now some should REALLY better have realized the faggot is a con artist.

ye.

Your weapon, will keel.

I'm so confused.

>anons get taken for ANOTHER ride because they STILL just researched the obvious images and not whenever any of it was already said elsewhere.
Although you did come to a good conclusion about this faggot. I think he's using that name because ancient boomers swallowed everything that pajeet said first and that's not on the site at all since they focused on the political shit. But it might be the same faggot again too.

Some of the most retarded memelines I've seen on here and that's saying something.

>no true Veeky Forums
Fuck off and face it, Veeky Forums is full of normies now

Holy crackers

You misconstrue my tone, I didn’t mean that in a accusatory or negative manner.

Its just entertaining is all

Free trading advice: The dog wags the tail... and and vice versa.

Figure it out for yourself.

Pls explain I am a brainlet. I know that is an ugly shape for a price graph but not what the lines are supposed to mean

Technical Retardation

I'm starting to lean on the it being the same guy.
The site was owned by (fake) Marius under the twitter handle @LandmanMarius. Who then changed name to @trump_campaign. Then possibly back to @LandM_Marius. No registered name changes.
This would explain why it seems like he has so many "natural" and real followers. And his followers were the kind of boomers who bought all those bridges in Brooklyn or pay weeping television preachers all their savings to be saved.
The guy under his real (maybe) name Jona Moore seems to have disappeared off the internet after the election. So either he sold it to another scammer, or he's still doing what he does best.