TFW when the only FUD people can come up with against Link is an autistic screaming kid on Youtube

TFW when the only FUD people can come up with against Link is an autistic screaming kid on Youtube

not even a LINK holder, just some advanced FUD

ETH will implement oracles in its next update. Check out byzantium

no it doesn't.

Intel SGX has huge security issues

shit coin, scam coin, retard dev

Wow thanks buddy I just sold my entire stack of 100k LINK based on your post alone. Congrats on this, srs

I love the idea and I'm a holder but it's not popular whatsoever outside of Veeky Forums. Nobody cares about link.

Does that not worry you Veeky Forums? I feel like if it stays this way for the next few months link could fade away and be replaced by another crypto.

this is addressed in the white paper, pg 38. everything runs on fucking intel right now, there's no escaping this issue. it's either on your computer or on the server running the website you're using

the team has not marketed the coin at all. they literally just launched their twitter page like last week. the normies dont know about this coin yet

thanks for the heads up, i'm throwing all of my electronic with processors in them out in the trash. that was a close one.

>leveraging his weird looks and flabby body for cash
>decorating his room with irresistible bait
>can crank out 4+ of these shits in an hour easily
>perfect five star rating
this kid is going to be a millionaire isn't he

lol I saw the offer on fiverr and wanted to spend $6 in the dumbest way I could.

Thought this would be funny because this kid describes exactly how I would imagine a LINK fanatic to look like.

why are we encouraging ((((((Them)))))))

This board needs more Stone Cold memes

Even IF a huge financial institution adopts Chainlink, it will only take one basement autist to fuck them over and steal their linkies.

Everyone who holds link for long term is a drooling retard and deserves to be hit by a bus.

It gave me a laugh, and weirdly more confidence in the future of LINK

only truly power shit gets that much FUD

this is a real link holder setup

He will probably buy Link so yes, he will make it

>it will only take one basement autist to fuck them over and steal their linkies
how exactly? and how is this specific to chainlink?

please explain, sifu

>some pajeet pays him to fud chainlink
>gets curious about what it actually is
>gets into crypto
>buys a decent amount of LINK
>becomes filthy rich the year after

half my portfolio is in link, I'm trying to FUD. I suck at it.

JSON parser
2 man team
philosophy major
vaporware
cup of coffee

you had so many options to choose from

What is the philosophy major one about?

they have like 6 devs on their github now alone

SEC cracking down on the ICO is the new dank shit.

Sergey has a philosophy degree

This only strengthens my hands though as I have a philosophy degree too

just stick to the approved pastas, Marine