twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

winco

also

HEB

Whole Foods is pleb tier.

commiefornian detected

>Watermelon and Drugs

Muhfuggen bix nood

I love Aldi, but their yogurt selection is deplorable.

This is very true.

I need muh produce.

Complete and utter retard detected.

>itt: everyone just posts where they happen to shop and pretends their grocery store is better than everyone else's grocery store

My nigga. Just got back from v mart. .59 cent drum sticks and dope tortillas

Only /k/ approved store here

>shops at whole foods
>thinks other people are retards

oh, the irony...

Only a pleb would say this..Whats the matter to poor to afford real food

Niggers are not welcome on this website. Go back to the ghetto and smoke crack and eat kfc

This store is mid tier, pleb shit. They have a few ok things but any publix brand item for the most part eats shit

It's what Whole Food should've been.

>3. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies . . .

sprouts is a normie store.

I find the Publix brand items to generally be pretty great. Except their frozen pizzas, those are kind of disappointing. I have been eating them for a very long time though, maybe I've forgotten what the name brand equivalent tastes like.

The only one i like is the brie cheese and the greenwise products. Cheese doesnt matter here though it is all pasteurized bullshit that tastes the same. The greenwise is good and i prefer products that are not so cruel to animals. I just bought there store brand razors to shave with and they were horrible, had to go over every spot on my face 5 times. Everything i have tired besides the greenwise and cheese sucks. Thank goodness i have a whole foods and fresh market next to each other

> Why because i said nigger. This isn't preschool, they don't get to say words that i dont. If they say it to one another and don't find it racist then i can say it too. SO
>FUCK YOU NIGGER

I look forward to going, and go there for things I could get closer or cheaper sometimes.
The 15 items max on the express line is enforced, the self-checkout actually works, cashiers are QTs and the produce and deli is cheap as fuck for the area.
Foodtown tattoo inc

Fuck off.

My nigga, just had a 8 piece fried chicken today for 5 bucks, way cheaper than KFC

I normally shop at Kroger for everyday stuff but Lucky's is god tier for fresh produce.

Wisconsin? Or illinois:(?

Aren't they only in WI?

This is now a Wegmans thread.

I thought so but on wikipedia it says there are a few in illinois too

Kroghetto all day err day

Lived all over the U.S. and Wegmans is the best supermarket chain I've been to.

I love this place only place that has real kobo beef from japan

Lived in NY, VA, DC, SC and TX and nothing beats Wegmans in any of those states.

Publix bitches.

Pic related, the superior store compared to whole paycheck.

Publix is the greatest around me right now but Publix has nothing on Wegmans and the only way you would ever seriously say it does is if you have never been to Wegmans.

I've've never been to Wegmans.

Their selection is insane, and the prices are great. And the liquor department is godly. The only downside to Woodman's is that their fresh stuff sucks nuts. If you want fresh produce/deli in WI, go to Festival instead.

>2.99lb for chicken breasts

This is why I shop at aldi

ALBERT HEIJN

LIDL FOR VEGETABLES

youtube.com/watch?v=zz22OvY6FTY
hipster genocide best day of my life

How often do you buy at marketplaces, Veeky Forums?

Metropolitan Market is really great, but it's really expensive. Even has a poke bar. Only in the Seattle area though.

Here.

I live like a 20 minute walk away from Pike Place. So once every week.

>Publix is the greatest around me right now but Publix has nothing on Wegmans and the only way you would ever seriously say it does is if you have never been to Wegmans.
I think there are certain locations of Publix that rival the best locations of Wegmans, Harris Teeter, whole foods, etc but that in general, at the lowest tier of both of the chains, there's absolutely nothing at all wrong with Publix or their selection. Every store of Publix has quality produce, meats, deli and bakery and all the best brands. If you need more and more ready to eat prepared foods and salads out in a salad bar for people to sneeze on and use dirty hands on the handles, like to never cook a day in your life, you have less of a selection at Publix (where it's packaged up instead), however, with Publix you have the best customer and visitor experience of any chain in the world. I'd never want to shop anywhere else that doesn't have hospital clean floors, or where I have to bag my own groceries and load my own trunk and then walk my cart over to a rack or back to the front, if I drop $300 at a time, especially in 90F heat or pounding thunderstorm. No tipping. With a smile. Fact.

My local Florida publix has a liquor store, a restaurant dining area, a sushi chef, sandwich station, cuban coffee counter, wedding cake orders, soda fountain, three people making fried chicken all day, rofl...but no, they don't have a bottle of floating cubes of watermelon in water for $7 like a Wegmans in Virginia near my other home, oh but they do have kombucha for those that like that kind of thing. :P

shit i was there today

Publix's fried chicken tho

>always hear about how amazing wegman's is
>finally go to one
>underwhelming as fuck
I prefer any local Asian supermarket. Also pic related. Supermarkets in France are amazing.

It's a recent thing right? Like they started coming out in France in the 90s?

I don't consider the 90's as 'recent', but yeah.
They have a huge yoghurt selection and goddamn, their seafood is so fresh.

There was a supermarket when I was in Paris that was just frozen food

Like all the frozen food you could think of. I want a store like this

Yeah I know what you're talking about. It's a chain called Picard. The quality of their stuff is amazing. According to my French friends, lots of people buy food there for parties and Sunday meals since it's just as good as cooking it yourself.

I would take publix subs before Wegmans subs at the deli counter. That is definitely something good.

Mi Tienda is pretty great. It's HEB's mexican market

you mean this instead?

Ain't got shit on Metro Market

true, but if you're looking for the whole foods experience without being jewed for asparagus water, pcc is a pretty wholesome company to shop for.

>I would take publix subs before Wegmans subs at the deli counter. That is definitely something good.
From pan con lechon to fried chicken finger poboy type sub, it's more than just the boars head and fresh rolls that aren't spongey nonsense. I can't think of any chain that makes a fresher nicer sub than publix with a smile. Only thing missing is a sliced avocado, but I guess you could add one, or they'd be happy to do that if you handed them from produce.

Pic is from inside Whole Foods in Pinecrest, FL. where local chain has one of the counters, Sushi Maki ( sushimaki.com/menu ) making some buda-cane crab, cali ocho, or chicken n waffle rolls or steaming tonkatsu ramen to order, to enjoy with your craft beer, ethiopian or other special on the hot bar, edamame salad, or gluten free peanut butter cookie or coconut cupcake. Or maybe a juice bar drink. ROFL.

>Aldi
>Good
Nigga they're horrible where I live.

the Lucky's near me actually has the best pizza in town. I actually usually go there when I want pizza even though its a little further away and takes a bit longer.

Fuck, now I want pizza.

I love this one too. Our local store has someone on a full piano playing music near the front doors, they actually pay someone to do that.

Woodman's is an alcoholic's Meccah.

Whats that? Your grocery store doesn't fill growlers? That's cool, I guess

Screw all you rich faggots.

fucking retards. black dude using the broomstick like a bo staff was sweet though

Fuccbois, get on my level. Do yourself a massive favor and start spending your soft-earned NEETbuck checks at the patrician's grocer. Far more than a grocer, actually, but more of an all-encompassing experience to delight all the senses.

And their cheese selection is...laughable.

I worked across from there for two years, It has some killer stuff. Just already to expensive to live in the area to shop there too.

Enjoy your hormonal feedcage chicken tumors.

Publix > Wegmans

do floridians count as coasties

also we already have these shibboleths

>wegmans = new york
>publix = florida

what is the shibboleth of the calicuck?

I can't wait until we can get all this bullshit over to the other side of the wall.

>Wholesome company to shop for
>Shop for
>For

Like you owe them some kind of allegiance, right fuckboy?

The shilling is real

kek now that is some dystopian flyover bullshit right there.

>he's cucked into a single choice for a grocery store, has stockholm syndrome, and is forced into shilling for it online

I highly recommend going to wegmans at midnight... nothing more comfy then browsing an entire wegmans by yourself

businessinsider.com/wegmans-beat-trader-joes-no-1-grocer-2016-8/
>this year the 88-location grocery chain doubled its support — just as the chain prepares to expand. With a score of 76% satisfaction, Wegmans beat out No. 2 Publix and No. 3 Trader Joe's.

Does Publix make a huge cake and serve it to customers every time they win a "best grocery store in the country" award?

I guess you wouldn't know.

>Being a whore

Nice shilling there user.
Let's be real, their meats selection is completely average, and their seafood is nonexisistent.

L&B

Its expensive as hell for flyover country, but holy fuck its nice inside. Carpeted areas, hardwood floors, etc.

Used to go there with my grandmother all the time

>Couldnt even break inside
Kek could they be more pathetic?

yeah, considering i'm a longtime employee, but having a membership and using the 25% discount once a month makes it stupid cheap

they treat their employees so well and having seen firsthand what they do for the community and for farmers in the state, i feel pretty supportive of them. every location donates about 2000$ of food a day to food banks. they pay leans on local organic farmers so they can keep their land. wholesome is just the right word. for holidays last year they gave every employee 100$ gift cards. it's a sweet gig

it is a bit spendy, mostly so they can give the money to the local farms and treat the employees good. there's a few locations in less expensive towns than seattle/edmonds/issaquah ofc but mostly we cater to annoying rich people. luckily as an employee we get to take the cooks classes for free, and for every 3 we take we get 25$ gift cards. free dinner, entertainment, and then getting paid for it? i take advantage of it for sure

this is really the greatest store ever

sup fellow southern indiana bro?

>they used the same font as ROSS stores

not sure what means

>Let's be real, their meats selection is completely average, and their seafood is nonexisistent.

I don't even...

Every Wegmans I have ever been in has a huge meat section and the seafood section by itself is larger than the entire meat section, including the seafood of most grocery stores around here.

must be nice to work at whole foods after you wasted your money on a psych degree