I don't really look up to anybody, I guess I have some favorite people that I like a lot. But I don't emulate anybody...

>I don't really look up to anybody, I guess I have some favorite people that I like a lot. But I don't emulate anybody, I'm not that fascinated by human achievements. At one point in my life I was more inspired by people but as I've grown humans stopped being my source of inspiration. It's all internal.

Was he right?

Do you agree with him or not?

> The kingdom of God lies within

The more i read the work of these philosphers, the more i think that they probably just needed Jesus in their life.

That's not Stirner.

How can I agree or disagree?
Jesus phrase your shit better

Stirner is in NO WAY different than any edgy 14 year old going "fk the parents".

>he posted it again

>stefan
>a stirner gimp

wew lad

Because retards like you need to stop posting this fucking clown on Veeky Forums every fucking day.

I'VE SEEN SPOOKS, STAY SPOOKED

Stop shitposting and just read his book already.

That's not Stirner you loser

Personally I really don't take inspiration from people, more so I see other's achievements as examples of a standard to own up to but there genuinely isn't anyone I "Look up to"

It's true.

Every true Stirner apprentice turns against Stirner in the end.

lmao wrong

This.

You must be spooked.

Summer is here. So are stirnerfags.

You must be very fortunate to be around 14 year olds who are not bound by fixed ideas and subjugated by spooks.

well spooked my friend

Stirner never said that babe now lick this dick

Edgy as fuck.

Are you inspired by other people?