So I went all in and bought 60k Linkies...Am I going to make it? Or am I just plain crazy????

So I went all in and bought 60k Linkies...Am I going to make it? Or am I just plain crazy????

lol

lol

Lol

You'll make it

lol

lol

lol

lol

Chainlink hitting a 50$/per token market cap is easily feasible.

a sucker is born every day

You, my friend, are gon make it.

Both

unironically your best way to make big bucks, a gamble though

lol

holy shit guys we should stop ironic shilling, we'll have blood on our hands if people take the bait

Nah, i'm unironically not in chainlink because of the memes. It's actually a feasible project that has potential to be worth billions. I'm okay if this even goes to $10. I'll be worth 600k. Then I can trade futures and forex off that and be comfy as fuck.

You crazy fucking LOON op...

Good luck baby. I hope you actually make it. By the way. Is that symbolic logic??

Who is this Jesus fuck

Kaya Scodelario

Wow she only looks good from this exact angle. Bizarre

you make the exact same thread three days in a row now

lol
kys

yes, and it's pretty basic shit too.

lol

lol

$60mil by 2020

Dubs don’t lie

Neither do these trips check em faggots link $1000 EOY 2018

i cant just send my tokens off to cold storage right? because when mainnet comes out we will have to switch from erc20 or erc677 whatever it is to the mainnet token? plz respond.

This is really weak FUD, apply yourself.

looking for the info now as we speak.

ERC677 is an extension of ERC20. You don't have to do shit.

Welcome. If the unthinkable happens we'll be multi multi millionaires. Will you help me buy Veeky Forums?

Currently sitting on 70k all in (pic semi-related, but outdated)

What does this mean I don't have to do shit? LINK will never have a token swap for mainnet ones?

Correct. No token swap. LINK's mainnet isn't a blockchain. Tuck that shit away, homie.

Why not? Because link is middleware and doesn't need its own blockchain?

You got it.

you are going to minimum 5 -10x

no, thanks for giving me another word to filter.