One gotta go Veeky Forums. Which one will it be?

One gotta go Veeky Forums. Which one will it be?

Shrimp.
Im allergic to things I don't like.
t. female

Fried chicken. We can still have chicken wings, which are better anyways

No

Salmon and curry rice

Remove steak. I know it can be done well but the differences in variety and execution of all the others far outweighs the lack of diversity in steaks.

Steak > ribs = fried chicken > shrimp

>variety in fried chicken

Deep fried, pan fried and spice mix, which can be done with steak.

Retard.

Shrimp get out

Tons of different coating and spices to go on friend chicken and its used in combination with a lot more means and food types. Most steak elitists effectively limit what they offer with steaks in terms of seasonings and sauces.

What stupid click bait site are all these thread being started from all of a sudden, and why aren't they being banned as spam?

Steak > Ribs > Shrimp > Fried Chicken

I can still eat grilled tendies for my satay, right?

>Most steak elitists effectively limit what they offer with steaks in terms of seasonings and sauces.
Because steak actually has flavor of its own

It's a toss up between steak and fried chicken for me.
Ribs and shrimp can definitely stay though.

>Tons of different coating and spices to go on friend chicken and its used in combination with a lot more means and food types.

Tons of different cooking methods and spices are used for steak. Your fried chicken breading recipes are saturated in memes like "waffle breading." Steak is used in equal or greater means and food types than fried chicken. Fried chicken is also less healthy than steak per pound.

>steak elitists
Are you some kind of fried chicken elitist, Cletus?

Fuck off, retard.

Tendies are still fried chicken ;(

Fried chicken. I love all of these foods, but fried chicken is the only one that makes me feel like shit after I eat it.

Ribs. I dont like ribs, mostly because I hate BBQ sauce

I could live without ribs, the other 3 are what I am eating 90% of the time

ribs are a rare occasion

Thats fair

Ribs are better with a good rub than a decent sauce to carry it.

Shrimp is actually pretty unimpressive.

Are we counting all ribs or just pork ribs; and are we counting freshwater shrimp as shrimp (I have a fucking score to settle)? If it's just battered chicken, and we're talking about pork ribs then fuck the chicken.

I specified grilled tendies. I know some only know tendies as coming out of a bag from in the freezer. But I'm talking an actual chicken tender, skewered and GRILLED.

No wiggle room for that?

Shrimp would have to go.

I love me some shrimp, but it is impractical as a meal. All the other choices are filling.

Shrimp is more of a delicacy than a staple.

chicken > all other protein

Pretty much this. I love all 4 but ribs require the most prep and time to cook

Dried and crushed shrimp are a great seasoning. Fermented they're a great sauce. And the giant ones work just fine as a meal. Not to day to day but if you ate ribs day to day there's be a problem as well.

Ribs but probably because my family can never find top shelf meat. I fucking love chicken and steak. I live on the coast so fresh shrimp is literally god tier.

I know fresh tendies, and they include fresh breading. But grilled tendies aren't fried chicken. ;)

Gotta go with ribs simply because it's the lowest ratio of actual meat. Once a year or two my granma will make some damn good boneless beef ribs, but aside from that it's been a bunch of "welp, there's a bone the size of my finger wrapped in a paper thin layer of jerky and drowned in too much barbecue sauce" experiences. Fuck ribs.

ribs, honestly
I like the other 3 too much

fried chicken. grilled chicken is superior anyway.

Ribs. I hate greasy fingers.

Ribs.
Who gives a shit about something that barely has any meat.

Since I'm on a diet and I can't have red meat, the steak's gotta go. With chicken I can at least pan fry it without any fattening oil, and it'll still taste good. Same with the pork ribs. I can make my own sauce that has 10% of the sugar.Shrimp are just good eats any way you make them.

Steak has basically become the latest redditcuck meme like sriracha and bacon before it. Kill it.

>I understood every one of those words
>I actually briefly had an instinct to argue about it
what am I doing with my life

Ribs, they're just steak on bones.

idk, but we both need to fill the void somehow

Steak has the worst price to taste ratio out of these four so steak

Last time this was posted I made a choice and had an explanation for it, but I can't remember...Let's say ribs.

Voice of reason.
Provided I'm actually buying these items and its not a giveaway. Steak sucks a dick unless its a very premium cut, and at that point its just not worth it.
Shrimp is 2nd most expensive, but its delicious and not unreasonable. So steak can get kicked the fuck out, there are plenty of other cuts of beef to enjoy, it will not be missed.

Ribs. I really don't give a fuck about ribs

Fried chicken

I will eat the shrimp in between the ribs and steak

Shrimp

It's crap-tier seafood

Shrimp, all if those other things are more calorie dense and delicious.

steak. it's the biggest meme food in america

ditto

ALWAYS ribs
get your fucking fingers all sticky for less than half a mouthful of dry meat

>dry

you fucked up buddy

> dry

somebody doesn't know how to cook ribs

shrimp

never really cared for seafood anyways

steak. overrated. boring. not flavorful.

Shrimp. Live in landlocked state so fuck those sea-roaches

shrimp really I probably need the iodine though so maybe the ribs.

steak

its chewy and boring

Shrimp. Because I don't eat bugs like some fucking savage.

Ribs can leave

Fried chicken, I could do without the calories and salt.

steak
maybe i've never eaten good steak but

Good bye shrimp!

Shitty seafood

Shrimp, because I can have crab instead

One gotta go? I would pick you, user.

You "gotta go" and get a decent steak, is what I'm saying.

fucking this so much

Chicken is hipster meat.

Dump it.

Allergic to shellfish so goodbye shrimp. I've had a few of what I was assured are the 'bet' shrimp dishes and dealt with the reaction (epipen handy) just so I could taste it. Not at all worth it at all. Only shellfish worth the allergic reaction is crab.

*best
BTW, I've tried shrimp cocktail, grilled shrimp, shrimp paella, and shrimp tempura, all from very high quality restaurants, and all while technically risking my life (though not really because of modern medicine and precautions), and none of it was as good as a simple well-cooked steak or even a great chicken breast.

shrimp is yucky smells terrible looks like a bug black people type of food

If you eat any of this day to day there would be several problems. I'm sure the hit to your wallet would come first, unless you're eating fried chicken all of the time.

If i had to give any of them up, I'd give up shrimp. While its good, I don't have it too often, and I wouldn't miss it much.

Ribs.
Meat with bones is for animals.

You have to be poor.

Yes user, I'm poor.
That's why I'm electing to remove the cheapest, shittest meat there.

Steak. There are plenty of other cuts of meat that are very similar to replace it.

Steak, unless it's of very high quality. Lotsa shitsteak out there.

Each item can be great, depending on variables not discernable from a picture.

i agree with you except that chicken is pretty cheap senpai

I don't like shrimp, little bug of the sea.

steak in a heartbeat, i eat it maybe twice a year

the rest are god tier when done properly