So imgur is full of retards that don't know about good food. this is on the front page kek

so imgur is full of retards that don't know about good food. this is on the front page kek.

imgur.com/gallery/i4sLz

Looks fine to me. Had I to change anything it would be to create a better bechamel cheese sauce. It looks like the cheese separated; either from poor quality cheese or not a high enough temperature to break it down fully. Maybe a little too much pepper in there too. Should have been served table side as a seasoning garnish and not incorporated into the sauce.

That looks tasty

Looks fine and pretty basic to me, you autist.

But that looks nice

>I browse imgur
>let me link it on Veeky Forums

How about you go sit in the corner over there and never post again.

this desu

anyway why are imgur users so obsessed with m-muh upvotes?

You need to go back.

>so
>image.jpg

So Reddit is full of retards like yourself and you should fuck off back there.

thread fucking hidden

you know, this obsession with policing the way people talk and post kinda...reminds me of another website....

same reason Veeky Forums users are obsessed with post count, its a way they can feel accepted by a community

>muh secret club
kill yourselves, both of you

Veeky Forums has always been about excluding idiots, faggots and people from SomethingAwful, our opinions are just objective fact while other excluding elitist societies are obvious cancer.

im disagreeing with that user but okay senpai

>Veeky Forums users are obsessed with post count
wat

can I be accepted yet? this count is only since I last formatted my machine which was like late last year, I think (the years all run together after a while)

>not high enough temperature to break down the cheese
Cheese breaks under high heat, you dingus. You want to carefully maintain the cheese's temperature so that its protein doesn't curdle and its fat doesn't separate.

this desu, good bechamel sauce is made at as low a temperature as you can bear.

nobody with any amount of brain cells gives a shit.

a better comparison would be begging for (you)s

Archives keep track of tripfag post numbers, but I don't think anyone looks at those.