What are some foods I can eat while I have tonsilitis?

What are some foods I can eat while I have tonsilitis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZKiTCecW-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ensure

Ice cream.

Just had my tonsils out at 23, I've eaten custard and icecream for the past week, only just able to eat solids now. So custard and ice cream I suppose. If you get them out you get some decent painkillers so that's a plus

How bad was the pain on a scale of 1 to 10 ?

Cum

Also bone broth

OP here, I can barely even drink water, it feels like I'm drinking sandpaper whenever I drink water. I've been mixing lemon, ginger, and honey into my tea and I'm desperate to find something to soothe the throat pain, went to the doctor's yesterday and he gave me anti-inflammatory meds and antibiotics.

I'm eating marshmallows right now because they're a bit easier to get down than water.

I couldn't eat at first. Still now it sometimes gets really worse, and then I eat ice cream, pudding, some soup, sugar water, and so on.

Finally my throat come to the other chronic problem, so now my doctor allows me to drink coke and alcohol when I feel good.

I had mine out last year at 24. Getting them out was fine. But healing was the most pain I've ever been in. (I've broken a few bones, and also been stabbed)

I needed to take pain killers every two hours, or it would feel like someone was literally slicing my throat when I took a breath.

Couldn't sleep through the night unless I wanted to wake up convulsing in pain.

Then eventually, the scabs let go after about a week, and I started bleeding like my tongue was cut out. Had to get surgery and go under for a second time.

After about 2 weeks of the worst pain I've ever been in, in my life, it started getting better.

I also had abnormally large tonsils and adenoids. So I can breathe, and eat so much better now. I can also sing now too, and since I'm a musician, that's a huge plus. They were so big, they fucked up my range.

Tl;dr 1-10 it was 7-9 for 2 weeks straight. But worth it. Would do it again.

It was about a 9 for the first half week, then down to 7, now it's around a 2 just enough pain to need some paracetamol or ibuprofen to sleep. Still got a week off work due to a secondary infection I picked up

Had mine out in 3rd grade ( 9 y/o)
Jello, ice cream, yogurt, smoothies
They are your friend

Popsicles. Lime popsicles.

I lived off those.

I would look to this as a great opportunity to lose weight
gotta think about the positives

Hey !
Did you know you could get salivary stones ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I've been there. It really sucks. It was painful just to swallow my own saliva. Eat broth with lots of salt. It will help clear out the bacteria. I coughed up a solid piece of phlegm that was the size of two quarters stacked together. It had just been attached to my tonsil for like a week when I had mono. Getting it out was the best feeling in the world. If I knew that would happen, I would have been gorging myself on salty broth for weeks.

take that, mush it between your fingers, and take a good deep whiff

drink some tea with cloves or just put some cloves in your mouth

what the hell man

It's as hard as a stone actually
See this
youtube.com/watch?v=zZKiTCecW-Y