Keep sleeping on this faggots, OMG will change the game in 2018

Keep sleeping on this faggots, OMG will change the game in 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptokitties.co/faq
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
etda.or.th/content/etda-signs-mou-with-omise-for-driving-national-digital-id.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He also has shirts with kittens on them. Are kittens going to change the game?

Kittens can be very lucrative.

What a fucking creep someone get skeletor a fucking ensure before he dies and eth tanks

OMG threads are notoriously boring because a) there's no legitimate FUD for it and b) most biz fags are holding it and patiently waiting for the inevitable moon

cryptokitties.co/faq

son of a bitch

shill me some EOY predictions

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

>If these guys can truly deliver what I think they can, then the whole operation could be worth north of $100 billion.
>That could take the value of this token from a current price of about $3 to over $700 per coin

I'm worried about vitaliks health.
Can someone put him in touch with Mark Rippetoe

>tells us to fuck off and we are unworthy of his coin
>shills it

does this nigger have aids or sometihng he looks terrible

Then what's different between here and /r/omise_go?

Who /fitbiz/ here

nigger, kike, that sort of thing

is vitalik dying of AIDS?

You guys post this everyday but the more you post the more desperate you seem

i love the money skelly
I also need to buy OMG

I got banned from r/omise_go for questioning a mod.

I wish Vitalik would stop making public appearances. He looks fucking disgusting. His appearance legitimately makes me feel sick. He should only do camless webconfrences from his cum scented pony dungeon. I'm sure his handlers are sick of dealing with his shit too.

what was your question?

nice.
was looking to pick up a couple of hundred in this dip.
but keep getting spooked away by aids skelly.
If I see him even manage to pick up a sandwich i'll pick up 300 more tho.

Why do black people have a lifespan of like 45 years?

What's red, white and blue and hangs in my front lawn?

>MUH T-SHIRTS
>MUH Skateboards
>MUH references to Vitalik by proxy

Meanwhile no product, no code repository, astronomical market cap on what is basically a White Paper, fraudulent credentials in team etc etc.

Fucking TRON will soon have more legitimacy than this shit. Crypto is such a fucking circus.

>Vitalik by proxy
he's an advisor

>no product
SDK is out, literally a partnership with Thailand

>fraudulent credentials
lol are you the tiny black man who wrote the medium article?

>Fucking TRON
t. never gonna make it

almost, but as is evident by every photo of him since, there was no fucking way he was ever able to lift that.
also Cyber Fund dude looks a bit too much like a food thief.

you don't understand. he can absorb nutrients just through his autistic gaze. notice how everyone around him fears and respects his power.

Vitalik looks like he is going to die right there. Look how dark and sunken his eyes are. Does he never eat? Has the Fit Vitalik ICO failed?

>he's an advisor

No, he contributed to the White Paper, and since then the disfigured losers that call themselves Omise have ridden on his coat tails to 1.5 billion dollars while having done absolutely nothing.

>SDK
Meaningless.

>literally a partnership with Thailand

Meaningless catchphrases unless somehow quantified or proven. Thailand is also a cesspit of corruption, embezzlement, human smuggling and fraud.

>t. never gonna make it

An utter scam like TRON currently has better fundamentals than OMG. How embarrassing is that for the crypto world?

no one cared about your shitty medium article dude. Sad that you're the only one pushing it when you should be pushing elevator shoes.

Have you taken your regimen of pills today cunt?

good luck with your ICO midge

You have to be a special kind of retard to think otherwise.

Like this fucking neet. You can tell he is some uneducated faggot

What the fuck are you talking about you Burger Blasting Yankee piece of shit...

wew lad

Vitalik 240 lbs EOY

Every other coin and token needs real world use cases to be successful. Here you have an already successful company bringing its user base of over 50k merchants and 420m customers just to start. Also more confirmed coming including an unannounced "multinational conglomerate" to be integrated within 1 month of staking release in q2, 15 financial institutions, 2 or more banks, all mcds Thailand locations and expanding into japan, dex that works cross chain and will convert to anything including fiat, white label open source sdk that lets any company use the omg network with no formal agreements
>not owning omg
Good luck

>Here you have an already successful company

They're not.

They don't exist. It's a shell that was erected in 2013, to ride the crypto craze. Look into it.

Try to find ONE ACTUAL customer that uses Omise services. These jokers have absolutely no Fintech credentials, in fact most of their credentials don't exist prior to 2013.

O look its that retarded miglet with his fud that can be disproved in seconds of googling. Have fun with eos or w/e shitcoin you're dick riding

nice dip incoming.
gonna start picking some up

OH MY GOD
CRYPTO KITTIES
OF COURSE

get that man a gallon of whole milk

It’s called a shadow because he has a brow ridge you flat foreheaded mong

•SCG - 12.8 Billion USD

•McDonalds - 150 Million USD

•Dtac - 36 Million

•True - 3.7 Billion USD

•Thai Airway - 5.4 Billion USD

•Alianz Ayudhya - 2.35 Billion USD

•AXA - 102 Million USD

•Kadee - 1.8 Billion USD

•Minor International 1.35 Billion USD

•Home Pro - 1.58 Billion USD

•Tsuruha - 3.9 Billion USD

•WeLoveShopping.com - 60 Million USD

•Thai Union - 3.8 Billion USD

Total: 37.352 Billion USD

literal deal with a nation state. literal partners with billions of dollars.

etda.or.th/content/etda-signs-mou-with-omise-for-driving-national-digital-id.html

the absolute state of OMG FUD

some final (You)s for you, you tremendous faggot. someone please screencap the info because i'm tired of low effort FUD.

That's just a preliminary project. Meaningless hype and it means nothing.

You can buy a pres gala like that for $2,000 US dollars. For another $500 American dollars, you can get that bitch to fellate you in addition to the "ground breaking deal". Everything is for sale in Thailand.

Those are just some names with numbers. Without any context, or a source, or what these numbers represent, it's a meaningless word-number salad.

So far, none of you have even attempted to alleviate my concerns and questions, which really doesn't bode well for this project, not even the bag holders can seem to justify it..

I stand to be corrected.

Nice argument faggot

I want to buy in, how low should I buy guys?

Everyone has contradicted the claims you have made and the only fud you can come up with is "thailand is corrupt" "preliminary project" "some names with numbers". Every time when you make these shill comments and threads people correct you. Then you go on to claim the same thing and say "its all a meaningless word-number salad"

>SDK is out, literally a partnership with Thailand
Their SDK and the progress of their work up to this point was so underwhelming that one of their most promising partners decided to create their own wallet and hybrid dex that includes fiat, even though that's not even their core business and wasn't even on their roadmap. They just had to in order to keep their own roadmap because OMG has completely dropped the ball.

OMG plasma isn't until Q3 earliest.

Idk, somewhere around 160k

this is literally on their road map. we all knew that Plasma is in the near future. We are all waiting for $3 staking.

>muh staking
masternode bagholder mentality and the de facto multilevel marketing it leads to is sad and pathetic.

you are literally just spouting off shill terms in the form of an argument. Whats your end game here user? trying to pick up cheap bags?

>cheap bags
Omisego wouldn't be cheap unless it dropped at least 10x. It's more than priced in.

It will be beaten in quality, the breadth of features and in being first to provide a scalable and secure crypto-fiat service by most other serious attempts at doing the same.

It's like one of the hype companies that went pop in the dotcom bubble.

I'd unironically rather own 10k USD in Req locked for a year than 40k USD in OMG locked for a year.

Even Bancor is probably going to beat OMG to the tray at this rate.

It's hilarious that Bankex has a working early version of plasma before OmiseGO did, despite it supposedly being "the OmiseGO brainchild".

The retarded intentionally dishonest hype marketing by Tony Hawk should have been warning enough for you to not trust these people. If it wasn't for vitalik and poon being involved to some extent, everyone would be laughing at OMG like they're laughing at Tron.

>420m users
This is bullshit. Its like 2/3 of SEAmonkey population and Indonesia which has the biggest economy by gdp and population has zero adoption of omise while singapore with its highest gdp/capita is the same.

t. live in jakarta and singapore

I dont know why would you guys care about thai based company like omise. In SEA most unicorn startup ($1bn+ valuation) are found in indonesia, malaysia and singapore. Its like you dont understand anything about SEAnigger market at all. Will you guys buy token from Nigeria if they claim to have 500m nigger users?

Would somebody please feed hungry skeleton? :(

It’s almost like Thailand has more to offer the world than Nigeria. Also Omise headquarters is based in SG.