What fast food restaurant sells the best milkshakes?

What fast food restaurant sells the best milkshakes?

After tasting Carls Jr's milkshakes, McDonald milkshake tastes like shit. KFC Milkshake are also really nice.

Cookout milkshakes, ya dig?

sadly no, there's like 4 fast food restaurant franchises in my country :(. And I have been in almost all of them.

I used to be a Whataburger manager, and I can confirm that the shakes are based in a vanilla ice cream that's made at the store and they're hand-spun if you get a flavor like chocolate/strawberry.

PROTIP: Get a vanilla milkshake with the honey butter from the chicken biscuits mixed in. It takes like cake batter.

That being said, I'd imagine something like Freddy's or Steak 'n' Shake have the best milkshakes.

Del Taco makes a surprisingly good milkshake with real ice cream

For those who are not a fan though, it does come with whipped cream, so be sure to request it without if that is your preference

Portillo's

Bubble tea shops

Foster's Freeze

>chocolate cake shake
>they just put a slice of cake in a milkshake

10/10

Chick-fil-A, easily.

There's a local chain called Icebergs that has amazing shakes. Most any flavor you can think of. They're like DQ's blizzard, but better and with a lot more variety (so I'm not exactly sure if they still qualify as a "shake"). The rest of the food is pretty mediocre, and the cleanliness and speed is bottom-tier, but the shakes are so good. Also, American-sized: the "mini" is way bigger than most place's large shakes.

But as far as major, multi-state chains go, In-n-out, Carl's Jr, and Chick-fil-a are all quite good.

do places that only do milkshakes and ice cream count?

They're opening one of these in a few days where I live. Should I be excited?

>getting excited about a chain restaurant opening near you

Do you live in a 5,000 population town or something?

SONIC
O
N
I
C

overpriced just like everything they sell
but very good, just like evrything they sell

Why do milkshakes have to be that large, it's basically drinking a pint of ice cream

Dairy Queen's shakes were alright. Don't go to Burger King, though. I know that milkshakes are supposed to be diabetes-inducingly sweet, but their shakes are pretty much bags of sugar.

Milkshakes are too expensive at most places, I'm not paying $3.50+ for blended up ice cream.

At least Frosties are cheap.

Culvers.
>dat based custard

In N Out, shakes and animal style burg are the only things worth it on the menu.

this

it's good

they do a lot of seasonal stuff

arby's are really good

Fuck you Freddy's is better

What's Fuck You Freddy's

Sonic you faggots

>tfw in dairyland

cookout is like ice cream. They give you a spoon with your milkshake and it's not even suckable through a straw. It's like 2 cups ice cream with 1/4 cup milk and you can turn it upside down and it doesn't fall out. That is not a milk shake to me. They taste good, but it's not a milk shake.

Chick-fil-a shakes are pretty good.
Not a fan of their summer peach flavored one, but their seasonal peppermint one is decent.

I only wish that they offered a banana flavored shake.
Do you guys know a chain that offers banana, strawberry+banana, chocolate+banana, or any other variety of banana flavored milkshake?

Your mom likes my banana.

I'd rather go to an ice cream parlor any day for a shake, but Sonic makes some pretty good shit, especially the peanut butter cookie.

Also, Checkers makes a unexpectedly good banana milkshake

>be in college
>finish exams
>party.jpg
>get stoned
>stumble to Steak 'n Shake at 2:30 in the morning
>1/2 price milkshake
>unofficial policy: people who show up with red eyes get free fry upgrades

no better feeling

Worked at Cookout for a while and theres not even milk. Its just vanilla ice cream and whatever weird ass flavor you chose. And then its spun up in an ice cream spinner from hell.

>mfw someone ordered a Hi-C Fruit Punch and Heath milkshake one day

five memes or wendys if you eat it before it melts into sugary cream

>DIE-abetus in a cup for little idiots.
no thanks.

wendys has good smoothies. but you got to go to tcby for the good shit.

>I take my coffee black and my whiskey neat, no children beverages for me please.

Are you two trying to out-retard eachother?

Portillos is fucking god tier