ITT post images that inspire you

ITT post images that inspire you.

If someone else posts an image that strikes you, write about it: prose, dialogue, poetry, anything.

Starting with 10 images.

That's 10 from me. I gotta eat dinner, but afterwards I'll be back to write some.

Any books with this kind of vibe?

Everything washes out red when
she sits to match her hair
her scarf.

Her aura bleeds into the sunlight
skeleton behind her and the ghost
of a table with smudges of coffee
around her white cup--

What is she feeling?
Her face reveals nothing
except 2 swirling eyes,
but what about
her outstretched hand?

Better mash em up and tape em together.
>Congratulations
She says. To no one. As she snaps a picture and wonders why no one loves her personality.

She shits herself as her blanket drapes into the oily waters.

You fuckface

His muse dances as figures mist upwards from his mind. Saying nothing and disappearing into the fog.

You light yourself up
to hide any blemishes
from the lens
but I know where you hide them
and you blush when my fingers
run across them in the dark.

No one is laughing as the gibberish kiwi slays another.

> I dant gyt it. Why du they wont to see me next to thiz door?
Shut up Tommy, just take the picture

*If you can't get famous being talented, get famous being a meme*

Vulnerability used to be a punishment.
You think the stocks were just uncomfortable
ass in the air and anyone behind you?

The landlord walked in front of his tenant's door for a bit. His scotch from earlier had yet to settle and the ambience from some forgotten television rang out from down the hall. All those commercials and generic TV programs bled into one another, occupying too much space in his ear. Finally the Landlord made up his mind, walking away doing nothing.

"Hey man," said the tenant as the Landlord turned his back. "Sup." The Tenant's young smile stabbed him. Those perfect pearls which hung in the Tenants mouth reflected too much in the back of the Landlord's mind. Somewhere in there was an embedded devil. Something would always lurch against his spine when the Tenant smiled at him. But tonight, the interaction was unavoidable. He'd avoided grabbing the Tenant's rent for two weeks. People would soon get suspicious and their discovery of his cowardice over such an abstraction would be worse than said ghost.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I, uh, I thought you weren't home."

"Alright dude but can I ask you a quick favor?"

Panic teased the Landlord's bones. Already he'd braved the unknown horror radiating from his tenant for longer than desirable. Now the boy needed him. Can a moment more dreadful exist than the phantom asking the haunted for help?

"What is the favor? My kid's with me this week and I gotta get back soon..." His child was nearly grown and hadn't spoken to the Landlord in four years. But he was a reliable weapon in times like this.

"Well you see, I've a project for my photography class up at school. I'm supposed to take a humorous photo without editing it, and i wanted to get a shot of 420....get it?"

"Uh, yeah" A short chuckle cracked up the syllables awkwardly.

"The thing is, we're allowed to use a model, but I've been so busy moving out of my parents house and in here that I haven't had time to meet anyone from class. Would you mind?"

Within the Tenant's worth the Landlord knew the true question. The Tenant was asking if the Landlord could do something beyond take earnings from without. If instead of demanding remotely he could supply unconditionally. Suddenly, the Landlord knew his fear.

"S-sure," he murmured
"You don't have to-"
"Nah let's do it."

The Landlord struck a pose which he realized afterwards was the same his father always chose for vacation pictures. Youth invaded the middle-age Landlord twice that day. After the Tenant snapped the picture, which wasn't really that funny, he went home and finished off a bag of heroin.

"420...what a silly number," thought the Landlord to nobody.

Posting 10 more.

>inspiration

Instant cringe thread guarantee.

Your contribution has been noted. We will continue to note similar events as they arise.

Please note the distinction between contributions and observations.

Jesus christ this is pathetic.

It has been noted. Thank you for your continued support.

I refuse your acceptance.

An image-dump thread by a single user doesn't inspire you?

How can staring at pictures inspire people to any worthwhile action?

Awesome thread user, very inspiring

shit, good point.

I'm not trying to defend this shitty thread, but challenging yourself to write about things/images you don't normally write about is a good way to practice and improve.

el culo de tu madre esta lleno de dulces
suaves y duros confitos que fluyen del oyo puerco de tu progenitora
cada uno delicioso como el ojete de tu hermana.

Why does the Man hurt the Woman
?

Read this in Cosby's voice for some fucked up reason.