So, take a look here. I'm eating dinner with my girlfriend's family, everybody around the table at an italian place

So, take a look here. I'm eating dinner with my girlfriend's family, everybody around the table at an italian place.

Anywho, I start eating my soup and wiping the drips off my face with the garlic bread, when half the table looks up at me. "What? You've never used a bread napkin before?" I shouted. Long story short, my girlfriend's family wants nothing to do with me now. I don't understand why, I just like to use bread to wipe my mouth.

What the fuck do I do, Veeky Forums?

>bread napkin
Nobody does this, OP.

Also, you're also mopping up grease and dead skin when you do that.

You filthy animal.

And semen.

>wiping food off your face with bread
Why do you have food on your face, OP?

Thats some shit you do at home. when you're eating to impress you don't do that and you especially don't react like that. they think their daughter is dating a slob now.

>removing soup from your face and replacing it with bread crumbs

How stupid can you be?

Jesus Christ OP. Have you no sense of table manners?

Okay, you guys are fucking with me. Of course I don't prefer to use actual napkins. Although I was raised in a lower middle class family, I'm not a slob, I just don't waste money by using unnecessary napkins.

Should I apologize for shouting at her mother? I don't think it's in order, to be honest.

i thought you said it in a joking way. you shouted that at her mother? wtf.

Yeah. I guess I wasn't thinking, it's not that big of a deal though.

Can you quit with these fucking reaction images? I just like to use bread napkins.

You're retarded OP. She deserves better.

At least he didn't use tiles as a napkin.

OP seriously "bread napkin" sounds so retarded - never in my life have I seen someone use garlic bread as a napkin and I would advise against it for the reasons specified: Also how does your girlfriend feel about your use of greasy garlic bread as a napkin

She's fine with it, you probably have never touched a girl.

She's just not replying to my texts much right now, and I'm wondering why. She's being really passive aggressive about apologizing to me.

You guys are so gullible.

>1/10 bait
>all these serious replies

Reddit, leave.

Joke's on you, I've got a pretty good resume with both men and women, most likely because I use standard napkins instead of greasy garlic bread to wipe my face

It's because you're a master baiter

>"What? You've never used a bread napkin before?"
Hearty kek

.-- .... .- - / - .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .--- ..- ... - / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / ... .- -.-- / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / -... .. - -.-. .... ..--.. / .. .-.. .-.. / .... .- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / .. / --. .-. .- -.. ..- .- - . -.. / - --- .--. / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / -.-. .-.. .- ... ... / .. -. / - .... . / -. .- ...- -.-- / ... . .- .-.. ... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. ...- . / -... . . -. / .. -. ...- --- .-.. ...- . -.. / .. -. / -. ..- -- . .-. --- ..- ... / ... . -.-. .-. . - / .-. .- .. -.. ... / --- -. / .- .-.. -....- --.- ..- .- . -.. .- --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. / .... .- ...- . / --- ...- . .-. / ...-- ----- ----- / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- . -.. / -.- .. .-.. .-.. ... .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / - .-. .- .. -. . -.. / .. -. / --. --- .-. .. .-.. .-.. .- / .-- .- .-. ..-. .- .-. . / .- -. -.. / .. -- / - .... . / - --- .--. / ... -. .. .--. . .-. / .. -. / - .... . / . -. - .. .-. . / ..- ... / .- .-. -- . -.. / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . ... .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / -. --- - .... .. -. --. / - --- / -- . / -... ..- - / .--- ..- ... - / .- -. --- - .... . .-. / - .- .-. --. . - .-.-.- / .. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-- .. .--. . / -.-- --- ..- / - .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..- - / .-- .. - .... / .--. .-. . -.-. .. ... .. --- -. / - .... . / .-.. .. -.- . ... / --- ..-. / .-- .... .. -.-. .... / .... .- ... / -. . ...- . .-. / -... . . -. / ... . . -. / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / --- -. / - .... .. ... / . .- .-. - .... --..-- / -- .- .-. -.- / -- -.-- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / .-- --- .-. -.. ... .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- / - .... .. -. -.- / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / --. . - / .- .-- .- -.-- / .-- .. - .... / ... .- -.-- .. -. --. / - .... .- - / ... .... .. - / - --- / -- . / --- ...- . .-. / - .... . / .. -. - . .-. -. . - ..--.. / - .... .. -. -.- / .- --. .- .. -. --..-- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-. .-.-.- / .- ... / .-- . /

>"What? You've never used a bread napkin before?" I shouted.
>>I shouted
That's where you fucked up. But, I've seen people use bread to wipe up sauce, dressing and even the shit left over from frying a piece of meat. Just never seen someone use one as a replacement for a napkin

Are you one of those types that can't hold a fork like a civilised human being?

>I sometimes pretend to be baited for those epic lols

it is OP
Just go to your GF´s house and apologize to her mother. Try to look pathetic. woman loves that

>I'm not a slob
>wiping the drips off my face with the garlic bread
>I'm not a slob
>I'm not
Highly fucking debatable.

>not roleplaying along
The fuck is wrong with you user? GET YOUR SHIT CHECKED

it was in you yo begin with.

lmao ck is such a flyover board

Yeah you made this shit up. You fuckin meatball

you probably came off like an insane redneck which there's no coming back from

I prop myself up on the couch and shoot my load in my own mouth. It's almost as gross as what you're doing.

ok so first of all, if it were plain bread maybe but garlic bread wtf dude you're just making it messier

also why did you shout

>using napkins of any type
are you a fucking baby or what, learn to eat please
you dun goofed

underrated

I think it's samefag desu

>Shouting at the host when you act like an ape

You lost all chance and have no manners numale.

Why use a proper napkin when there are warm tortillas standing idle.

i could understand maybe a little marinari sauce on the edge of your lip... but come on