How does negotiating really even work? It seems kind if contrived...

How does negotiating really even work? It seems kind if contrived.. I have heard stories of businessmen choreographing fake anger and a walkout if the other side doesn't budge.

Why can't people just lay out their numbers and agree on a mutually beneficial agreement? It seems egos get involved and one side wants to feel like they "won".

>What is game theory, the post
But really, that's exactly what it is.

Truddy is weak. Indians know he is weak. They think they can bully him and get a better deal, because he is weak.

You cant act like a tapwater gobling communist faggot, then waltz on over to a foreogn country and engage in high stakes negotiation and expect good results.

>2018
>doesn't make his own water
you're not gonna make it

It's called a ZOPA and your goal as a negotiator is to find the zone your opponent will stretch and vice versa

trudeau is a literal cuck.

In the investment deal canada sent 750million to india and india only sent 250million to canda... despite canada obviously having way more profitable companies and better investment opportunities.

hes a fucking idiot and wont do anything

trump getting eaten alive by press for starting trade war, bet 5 eth he comes out on top and media will go back to muhhhhh russia

this because truddy put his fingers in some sikhhh religious thing which india gov did like it. so Indian gov showing middle finder to can thugs

>tank the US economy
>"it's just 4D chess you idiots"

>How does negotiating really even work?
Have you never heard of haggling? Do people in the first world even haggle?

dude has won on trade for decades in private sector, you keep doubting him while he continues to come out on top

we don't shit on the streets either you fucking animal. the price is the price. gtfo.

>Electing a ex substitute teacher.

They deserve everything they get. Even left wingers are getting sick of Trufag.

>the price is the price
This is why you are poor (individually not collectively)

Thought it was because he wasn't left wing enough? Saw some of the anti-Trudeau signs at his rallies were due to his giving the okay for oil pipelines and such.

fucking indians

dont really care about that but hate indians

This

95% of chickpeas grown in Canada are Kabuli, which aren't affected by the tariffs. Trudeau didn't even talk about chickpeas while in India. I don't think Trudeau is a strong leader but it doesn't help your side to blame him for shit that isn't even true.

CHECKED.

haha us pajeets win again
canada will be indias toilet soon canadacucks

>tfw bought PEA shares just yesterday
WHO ELSE ABSOLUTELY JUSTED

>went all in on chickpea ico last week
every fucking time, i just can't catch a fucking break

During his visit he invited a sheik separatist guy that tried to assassinate an Indian minister to dinner. I wish I was making this up.

Trudeau is doing more to incite White Canadians than any White supremacist could ever dream of.

the Indians hiked it because Trudeau is a complete faggot who insulted them with his stupid family dress up games during his recent visit

Just sold off all my Hummus shares

checked

No, its because Trudeau invited a literal terrorist to speaking event