The lines crossed

>the lines crossed
what did they mean by this

Saw that too. Don’t people freak out when the opposite happens? Must mean BTC is about to moon, which sucks for my alts.

kek

HOLY SHIT. THEY CROSSED. THE FUCKING MEME LINES CROSSED. GET IN NOW OR KYS IN 5 MINUTES.

It means it will either go up, or it will go down.

I give it about a 50-50 chance.

Source: godlike technical analysis.

god dammit I sold like 24 hours ago when we kept rejecting 11k

I bet if I didn't sell we'd be under 9k right now

He sold? pump it.

>I bet if I didn't sell we'd be under 9k right now
I was trying to sell some at $11100 but the fucking transaction took so long I fell asleep 2 minutes before it reached GDAX. Then woke up to it dumping to $10800 where I sold. Truly the biggest shitcoin around. Who the fuck can wait over an hour for a transaction?? Litecoin takes 3 minutes.

get your narcolepsy under control before you lose everything.

I know right? I was so angry I bought a bunch caffeine tablets. TWO MINUTES

Yep. Downtrend breakout. The bear market is over. Like seriously and completely over.

anyone with half a brain saw this weeks ago

that means nothing on the one day chart

if anything, because the indicator is lagging, it means it was a good time to TWO WEEKS ago when the direction went from sloping down to sloping up

they don't predict what will happen next, we can have a crossover back down or a bull run

No but they do act as “feelers” for the market. I mean the type that an insect has; a sensor. Markets are dynamical systems.

all I see is that Chad new paradim stair

From eperience that doesn't bode well

>markets are dynamical systems
>therefore draw a bunch of garbage and memelines and you too will understand this system!
ok

by the time it crosses, the indicator on the 1 day chart is so late that you really don't know where it's going

it told you to buy at 10.8K, then you got justed to 9.8K

crossed back over at 10K - how much do we believe it now?

it’s been pretty stable since. it could go down or up, but it’s not going to go down without going up, net gain and loss won’t matter now, but when the market explodes buying in this range will be worth it, even if it only 10x’s (doubt.jpg)

SOMEONE CALL BILL MURRAY

it’s funny from the chart how well you can see from the chart that this was literally the works of (((wall street))) and the (((msm))) pumping and dumping the market. We saw it happening here in real time.