I wish i lived in NYC and had 40 different restaurants in walking distance

i wish i lived in NYC and had 40 different restaurants in walking distance

And you'd be sharing it all with 9 million other mouthbreathers!

one giant modern toilet.

im going to kill myself

>paying out the ass to live in NYC
>paying out the ass to eat at overpriced restaurants
>walking

nah senpai it's best to live somewhere like Houston, Atlanta or Phoenix.

>>paying out the ass to live in NYC
i'm rich non issue

>>>paying out the ass to eat at overpriced restaurants
hmm see above

>>walking
>being fat and lazy

????

If you're rich, then what is the issue with moving

you sound like a generic asshole, what do you need here?

New yorker here
This

i'm the OP he isn't me

does being rich suck? sometimes I daydream about it.

so move there

If you were rich and lived in Houston your dwelling would look like this. Post your house richfag.

Suffering here with college town, you only get the on campus shit (overpriced) and the McDonald's

NYC is a hellhole. I wouldn't visit there if you paid me (been there 4 times in my life already)

Rude people, greed, urban grime, high prices, acid rain, etc

>Rude people, greed, urban grime, high prices, acid rain, etc
all of those are non issues if your rich ;)

yeah, and your point is? who the fuck is rich?

>he actually thinks being within walking distance of shit is a bad thing
How do you be THIS american

>walking when you can go buy tendies in walmart on your mobility scooter and get mommy to cook them for you, the selfish bitch

>he goes outside
lol what

I live in Matosinhos (Portugal) and I have 40 restaurants within walking distance

I lived in Lisbon and I found exactly this.

NY is the capital of the world, you can state of the art get everything there. Meet people from several backgrounds. It's amazing.

user, amerifats won't really understand that there's more to life than just being rich so you can spend money on useless shit.
>tfw eating in lisabon was some of the best, at awesome prices, and tuna tastes better than anywhere else

Lisbon is a nice place to eat. Also I agree that americans usually measure success by financial success.

Amerifat here, most of us are fucking retarded. That's mostly because most Americans are some shade of shitskin, but even the whites can be insufferable. In my experience Europeans are equally cancerous although some of them are bros.

You are the worst kind of self-loathing hipster

kill yourself, faggot

no, u first

Holy shit! I fucking LOVE Smashing Pumpkins!

I just hate living in a commuter city. I want to be able to walk to bar and walk back home.

What's stopping you? All you need is an employment situation that allows you to cover the cost of renting/buying a place here and the rest is gravy. Just choose the neighborhood you land in wisely. The quality of your experience here will be in direct proportion to how good a match your neighborhood is for you. (And be realistic about the economics of it).

>user is getting roasted for hating most of human kind
I get you bro
It's awful out there
Least we can do is stay inside, cook, get comfy and wait it out

those cities are fucking trash

philadelphia

NYC fucking blows.

Based PDX is the superior food city; shit, if you want to pay out your ass, SF/Bay area blows NYC out of the water.

>Houston
Spics and honkeys with discussing accents

>Atlanta
Niggers and humidity

>Phoenix
Depleting water supply and 100 degrees plus all year

Whatever made you think those cities are worth living in?

this is hideous. new money garbage.

Yeah that's pretty much my impression of houston and dallas both. Tacky is king. It's like the Russia of America.

>tfw live in Lower Queen Anne in Seattle

Close enough to all the cool shit but far enough from all the busy-ness of the city.

>SF/Bay area
The homeless bums pissing and panhandling everywhere detract something from the charm, user.

And I do mean everywhere. Christ, the encampment next to the CalTrain tracks is what? Twenty miles long now?

philly is garbage city

dunst is pretty

oh shut the fuck up you faggot ill slit your throat neck

>i wish i lived in NYC and had 40 different restaurants in walking distance
More like 39 $1 cardboard pizza joints and 1 shitty barely-above-maccas-tier bar.

>rude people
id say most people are nicer than in the burbs. you probably just walk really slow (and block the sidewalk)
>greed
how does greed manifest itself in nyc (other than rent) in a way that affects you?
>urban grime
fair enough, but there's plenty of clean places and some nice outdoors spots
>high prices
theyre called "tourist traps" for a reason :^) i know plenty of cheap places around me
>acid rain
100 100 face_with_tears_of_joy 100

>pic related, the average tourist will never see this

try 400

Graffiti covered cement pillars?

Try living outside a city you poor poor soul.

Do you think New York is nothing but hip white people?

Urban grime? You sound like a retard

Philly is awesome

butthurt flyover detected

flyovers are jealous they can't live in NYC so they make up nonexistent reasons why it's bad

I wish I could live in The Bronx and fuck big booty Puerto Rican and Dominican girls

Thinking of moving to NYC, how hard is it to have a dog in a high rise? barring no pet policies

my elderly uncle does it, it doesn't seem like an issue at all

Pretentious fags, Caribbean spics, niggers with Timberlands, and rats.

Am I missing something?

You get that in most big cities in Europe without having the shitty people all around, without the ton of pollution, and without all the idiots so desperate to show off their money
Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing place, but that type of lifestyle is by no means ideal for a lot of people
I've only known rather shallow individuals that liked the idea of moving there

I know your feel, but a different flavor.

I go to college right in the middle of Houston, but I don't have a van and our public transit system is dick so I can't leave campus much. have to bribe my friends into going out with me all the time.

I G O T B R O A D S I N

A T L A N N A
T
L
A
N
N
A

never made sense that on campus food was shit and overpriced like airplane food

What kind of deals are they making with those major food suppliers. Seems like the textbook industry, why can't they use some of that "social studies" knowledge?

My grandma lives there. Driving is annoying and and Puerto Rican bitches tend to be rude. You want the ones that escaped the neighborhood.

For what? Making less money?

Imagine you're a college administrator. You have like four or five jobs: professor, department head of some kind, managing the institution on various levels, and managing the donors and other special interests. Do any of these wrong and you're out of a job and you've possibly tanked the school.

We all know the restaurant business is a good way to turn a large fortune into a small fortune.

What incentive do you have not to outsource the residential dining operations to a company that has expertise in feeding slop to crowds of captive guests? The costs are known, and if the chef quits or something, who gives a shit, they'll find a new one and give him the same manual the old one had. Literally nothing will change. Never mind that it's mediocre. As long as you put mango salsa on it and organic yogurt on the side, the parents won't complain and it's the parents who matter. On parent weekend you can even go out of your way to serve special food to make it seem like it sucks less.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

This world is a vampire

The people who hate on NYC are just jealous that they can't afford to live there.

yeah but I live in midtown so i can hate it

Nice meme, bro

People in NY are so varied and most don't care about status/flashy things, this isn't Dubai

Puerto Rican girls are cool as fuck

Of course, they're just jealous flyovers

>SF/Bay area

SF+Bay vs. Manhattan sure. If you included the outer bouroughs and (criminally underrated) jersey NYC metro area >>> SF/Bay area food.

is your pic the secret non-tourist trap place you go for Heroin and rapes?