I'm starting a business where I'm a vendor and I need to ship things on a day to day basis

I'm starting a business where I'm a vendor and I need to ship things on a day to day basis.

How should I go about it if I don't want the post office to see my face day after day? Should I change locations or hire people to place the packages in for me?

If I were to show up at the same post office more than once, should I use the same return address for each one?

help me out fellas

Fedex ups drop boxes

c-c-c-c-c-craigslist?

i knowwwwww what your shipping

>vendor
>don't want the post office to see my face day after day

Hows dealing drugs on the dark net going for ya since the silk road days?

You should use post collection boxes instead of going to the actual post office. Deliver smaller packages that just require stamps for payment.

How do those work? Does USPS do that too?

Also an option, theoretically how big or heavy of a package is allowed for these?

Ew dirty, jewish, fiat money. Convert now into bitcoin and live forever.

I do that, they all know be name. I flirt with cute mexican latina cashier almost everyday. She asked if I wanted to come over once but she has 2 kids.

you ever see those big blue things people put mail into?

Hey I ordered MDPV from you and you never sent it. Come on Nick, I need my meds. Fack!

which one of them was it?

>I flirt with cute mexican latina cashier almost everyday. She asked if I wanted to come over once but she has 2 kids.
>cute mexican latina
>2 kids
>mexican
>2 kids

shes probably fat. most mexicans and blacks become fat after a kid.

I own a small business that deals with the same issue. You can schedule free pickups from USPS (assuming you're in the US) or similar private providers like FedEx or UPS. They come and pick up your packages and you never even see the mail person.

Where are the packages picked up at? Very interested in this

your home address

WHITE FEMALES BCOME WHALES...SO WHAT ILL LIKE TO FUCK WHALES

This feels a little unsafe desu, now they have a scheduled pick up at my place and I'm assuming the package also gets an id number that traces back to where I live

yeah sorry my business is legitimate and legal, not sure what you're shipping out

its obviously marijuana, if it were real drugs he wouldn't have a problem with fitting it into dropboxes

youre gonna end up in jail if you need to ask thee questions

you pay ups a fee to pickup x days a week.
how did you not find this from googling

Bro wtf just buy the prepaid postage using the apc at the post office using a prepaid debit and drop them in a drop box. You sound like an idiot if you can't figure this out and you'll probably get arrested anyways.

'prepaid' should be a racial slur

Don’t use local bitcoins to cash out. I know at least 15 people that got JUSTed by feds on LBC

if u try to do what i think you are trying don't bother - over time some packages WILL get lost and sooner then you think your whole operation gets busted. assuming you live in the us it's not like you get of with a slap on the wrist like in european countries for example..