It's that time of the year again Veeky Forums, what are my fellow Americans serving at your 9/11 BBQ...

It's that time of the year again Veeky Forums, what are my fellow Americans serving at your 9/11 BBQ? I've got a few beautiful steaks marinating in some 'cha, some burgers injected with cheese, some scotch eggs with the yolk replaced with cheese, and for the kids there's gonna be some breaded chicken sandwiches so they can get some proper nutrition. No tendies will be allowed at my BBW!

I'm making thick dirty burgers with comfy mayyo sauce and takoyaki

ALERT ALERT
DANGEROUS LEVELS OF THICKNESS DETECTED

Pics of food pls

Are you calling me fat?

>dirty burgers
whats that? do you drop them on the ground after you cook them?

gonna get some of these

They're regular burgers but I continuously slap my knees while they cook to heat the air up and give them that bassy, whoomfy taste

do you think mixing some olive juice in with the burger meat would be good?

Just put olives in the burger

but I ate all of the olives already

Give up on olives then and put some grape juice in

Ew that's gross, who the fuck puts grape juice in a burger?

I tried it once as a self-prank and never stopped since

I serve something which will trigger every American: I make a burger out of real food.
First, I take a rye bun which I made on my own after the recipe of my great-grandpa. He used to be the private baker of the Kaiser.

Next, I mince some meat I bought from our local farmer. He makes some fine ass ostrich meat.

Then, I use some Tomatoes I've grown on my own. I've also made the pickles on my own. The cheese is bought from our lokal farmer.

This burger uses so much real, non processed food that every American would run away on sight.

>Not consuming pork/boar to spite Muslims and other semites

Disappointed senpai

Breaded chicken on those sandwiches would still be tendies, just uniform and flat on a bun

What do Muslims and semites have to do with 9/11?

American here
Sounds good desu
No onions though?
Did you at least make some aiolli to put on it?
What about salad? Did you grow your own greens?
Did you grind your own mustard seed for a condiment?
Pls senpai I must know

I know you're baiting for outrage and anger, but everything in that burger sounds normal, sans the ostrich meat. People here make gourmet burgers all the time, along with lazy fast food burgers. I'm not sure what you're implying, except that Americans only eat garbage burgers, which isn't true; we eat ALL burgers. That being said, I prefer simple diner-style over the towering fussy shit that people try to sell for more than 15 bucks.

Muslims did 9/11 under the direction of the Jew

europoors will never get it

>non processed food
Sorry, not in the mood for seeds and raw meat.

Matzo and gefilte fish.

Homemade döner kebab. Gonna use the leftovers to make a pizza tomorrow.

Canadian here.
I'm honestly struggling to tell if this is a joke or not, because a 9/11 bbq actually sounds like something an American might do.

I actually had a 9/11 bbq. It's memetic and kinda dumb sure, but the way I see it is that its as good a reason as any to have a get together, and enjoying yourself is the best way to make sure the terrorists don't win.

If you're wondering by the way, we made bratwursts, burgers, some tandoori chicken, steak, corn, and brussel sprouts. Good shit.

>no pork

Its like you want the terrorists to win...

It's getting there. 9/11 has been a national holiday ('Patriot Day') since 2002 and will probably be bumped up to Federal holiday status eventually.