My gf is going through a phase of hating big companies, boycotting them, etc...

My gf is going through a phase of hating big companies, boycotting them, etc. Recently she has boycotted Nestlé over some nonsense like palm-oil and child labor.

So, as per usual, she tries to get me involved with this and get me to stop buying Nestlé products.

One major problem. I am in love with a chocolate-coated caramel and wafer biscuit called "Drifter", which just happens to be produced by Nestlé. I eat at least one every day at work with my morning tea and will usually have one after my evening meal in place of desert.

I told her that there was no way I could boycott Drifter and for her to even ask that of me was incredibly selfish, but eventually she wore me down and got me to agree(by sucking my dick). Of course, Drifter was a part of my life and I wasn't going to give it up for anyone, so I proceeded to have it everyday at work and got my fix at home by cleverly storing some in the
attic-space above the bathroom(would say I was going for a shit while eating multiple drifter).

However, my world came tumbling down when one of her friends asked to borrow our Christmas lights for some project. She had found Drifter. I get home and she starts SCREAMING at me, calling me a hypocrite and some other nasty names that I won't repeat here. I asked her what she had done with drifter and she led me into the kitchen to she drifter snapped in to multiple pieces sitting on the counter top with her still yelling at me, telling me that's what I deserve. I couldn't believe she could do this to me. I snapped for a second and gave her a firm, open-hand slap across her cheeks. She just went silent and left straight away.

She stayed at her friends house that night, presumably thinking about what she had done. But yesterday she text me saying she was thinking about taking a break and that she couldn't live in an abusive relationship.

cont....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AR-VuDc61aE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WTF? How can she be so retarded? She is the abusive one. Making me pretend to boycott companies and even breaking my Drifter! Should I let her back in if she agrees to apologise to me?

Favourite biscuit thread, I guess.

I'll bite. I love Drifter bars. She is abusing you by dictating what you can and can't eat. It's nothe like she's screaming at you for cheating.

Forgot to add. Them or a Toffee Crisp. Nuff said.

Should have done away with her right that second OP.

you're pathetic for even agreeing to take part in her retarded "boycott" in the first place

tell her that this shit is moronic and you will have no part in any of it, and she can take it or leave it. that's it.

Take her out for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Yes. Toffee Crisps are great too bot not Drifter-tier.

The thing is, she can't afford to live on her own so I have her over a barrel. Should I make her drink Nescafe for a month andhand feed me Drifter every evening? Or should I be the bigger man and let her off with an apology and make-up anal?

She has also boycotted McDs but I still get my fill of Big Macs and Chicken Legends, don't you worry.

hah!

Ya, I agree on the take it or leave it part.

Where are your balls, dude?

People that boycott are idiots.

No. Just give her a "you don't like it? Fuck off then" option. She can't bully you, and you can't blackmail her into anal.

u eat a candy bar every day?

This post screams, "I want to be copypasta."

It's a tryhard failure.

No. I don't eat candy bars.

>really happy that a factory started up near my village
>all the men finally have stable work and income greater than we had before
>can buy clothes now instead of having to re use old flour sacks
>paper for my kids to write on in school
>tfw white women trying to shut the place down

I found it really funny

Daddy likes the pasta and wishes OP would continue the story as promised.

While I agree with you, it's still getting replies.

This board is basically /b/ these days.

I love you OP. Dump the crazy bitch.

I love Snickers.

Yeah she sounds like a cunt and you sound like a pussy
You should have never agreed to not eat your shitty candy because she was having a maniac episode and she shouldn't use sex as leverage.
Just blow her off, go have fun and don't pick the phone at all to drive her a little crazy and learn to say no for Christ sake

How cynical.

I'm actually in an ongoing boycott against Nestlé, not for any grand reason, but because they somehow lobbied the FDA to ban English chocolates. So now I can't get authentic Cadbury bars here in the US.

Yes child labor sounds bad but compared to what? They usually work because they are desperately poor noone is forcing them they need money to live and lots of companies that allow children to work pay better than whats available around them sometimes alot more. If you shut down companies because they use children it will only casue more pain for those children. They turn to prostitution and real hard labor when these places shut down. America once had child workers because we were poor but then we grew economically and then it wasnt necessary. So fuck her and fuck you if you dont educate yourself or her.

Why not direct your ire to the entity which allows this BS to keep going on? Namely, the FDA. There are countless other things they have screwed up beyond Cadbury products.

Seriously?

How did this happen?

No need to be so rude and hostile.

If you actually read my OP you would see that I didn't boycott.

>and you can't blackmail her into anal.
Who can stop me?

She's a shitty person and a militant altruist, she's holding your sex life hostage over your favorite candy while professing to be a humanitarian, she's a manipulative bitch who can't keep her autistic rage in check and she's just like every other college campus warrior for social justice. You won't take my advice though, because you barter your convictions for blowjobs. Both of you go fuck yourselves.

Fucking lol

This

/thread

Holy shit OP have some balls and just eat that shit and lie to her.

God's speed High plains drifter

youtube.com/watch?v=AR-VuDc61aE

No big loss really, only good thing with Cadbury are the cream eggs

You mean you get your feel, right?

Sounds like your retarded girlfriend is ending the relationship for you.

That's a good thing.

>balls
>lie
kek

His GF was able to make him agree by sucking his dick. This is because OP is NOT circumcised, and therefore has a very sensitive dick with a nice foreskin! I can tell because he posted a British chocolate bar. Englishmen are never circumcised. I wish I wasn't mutilated as a child; maybe then I could enjoy blow jobs to that extent. Hell, it would probably make me enjoy chocolate a little more, too.

lay off the sweets fattie. she doesn't really care about big companies, she's just trying (discreetly) to get you to lose weight

True. OP is uncircumcised this shit doesn't affect him, he can go out and have sex with anyone and it would feel amazing, meanwhile my dry shriveled up Jew dick loses sensitivity if I think about putting it in a girl. Is that what you were getting at?

At least make the story convincing and say it was over Reese's Sticks.

What a cunt, i fucking love mega Corporations and childlabour.