>Awarded prize for world's most disgusting language
>The bread tastes like eggs and the coffee tastes like bread
>Enjoy the nostalgia for the last days of Tito
>Architecture reminiscent of a nightmare you had during the cold war
I'll stay over here in Canada thanks

>Enjoy the nostalgia for the last days of Tito

Eh think you better check a map Yank

HDR memeshit are the best kind

There are so many books set in Paris that it would be impossible to pick anything else

Not London? I'd be interested to see which is more written about

But how many of those books are written by Veeky Forums authors, and how many by romantic poseurs?

The true Veeky Forums cities today are in your bedroom or in the countryside somewhere.

There's no Veeky Forums atmosphere being surrounded by modern day society unless you're writing a book on consumerism or something else hinging on importance of technology, quick communication, quick transportation, quick pleasures etc.

I would recommend a few cities on the italian coastline though to be specific.

>There's no Veeky Forums atmosphere being surrounded by modern day society unless you're writing a book on consumerism or something else hinging on importance of technology, quick communication, quick transportation, quick pleasures etc.

So basically if you want your work to be relevant

DUBLIN
U
B
L
I
N

Eh I live here and honestly Joyce would be ashamed of it today, it's become a cultural wasteland between the cost of going out and youth unemployment

It depends, the point is isolation is good for any writer, nothing better then someone alone with a pile of books and peace. If you live somewhere too congested you may be filled with distractions and get too wrapped up in whatever it is you're trying to get in the mindset of.

Totally disagree, if you look at most great writers historically a connection and involvement to metropolitan culture is extremely prevalent

That looks like such a pain in the ass to set up all those tables and chairs at opening, then have to take it down again at closing.