Hello, btcp marines. can we all make a pledge to never sell below $100?

hello, btcp marines. can we all make a pledge to never sell below $100?
let's only sell after normies buy it up

i mined like 40 zclassic and im just gonna sit on this shit till the end of time, only cost me a few hundred bucks in electricity.

500 BTCP reporting in

not selling any of these under 250

2300 zcl. not selling. bittrex tried to tank it and idiot normies took the bait. this coin has everything to unseat BCH. Might take awhile for the market to wake up to it though. Not unlike Nano/bitgrail, bitcoin/mtgox and eth/dao, normies massively panic to news that has nothing to do with the underlying technology.

not even a fork

Use better fud next time pajeet

No one wants BTCP. Everyone is looking to dump it for as much as possible.

That's not a good combo.

really?

they're praying for the normie wave that'll never come
they don't realize they were the normies for buying into zclassic

>Muh scuumm
>Muh pump&dump

Better luck next time

No

Yes

This coin is going to be heavily mined, and is better than all previous btc forks. btc forks like bch or btg also had more supply, and are worth hundreds now.

Now tell me, if a coin is mined and used for transactions, and it has low supply, where will the price go?

There will be an initial sell off, but this happens with literally every single fork of all time. The price will move to its true value within a couple of weeks

estimates of value at different stages?

>he is trying to tell himself selling ZCL was the right move

In 2 weeks I will be shitposting on this site every day about people like you. Stay poor faggot

Low price on first day of launch, most likely 80-120 per coin. This will be the best time to buy in. 300 dollars within 2weeks to a month.

Meant for

I'm holding until end of the year.

b low 100 FUCKIN IDIO THAT TOESNT BREAK EVN FOR ANYONE GO 500 IF YOU R MAKING PEPOLE RICH FUCKING MEDIOCRE PIECE OF SHIT,

hold!! ITS NOT PHYSICAL and even if it is...is just a fucking barrier in our brains that we need to break . For a minimun price of 500 you want gold? pay 1322 USD for the ounce want silver?? pay your 16.60 USD for your ounce want copper then pay your 3.12 USD you know i can sell you a piece of rock that i cant use for nothing but just a few have a can give to you for a few thoustand dollars?? ill call it diamond ....for the ounce....want BTCP pay you 500 usd for it....you r not gettting that for less...its on us.....HOLD MOFOS HOLD!!!

Fuck you. I'm dumping my stack at market price. ZCL has been the worst fucking mistake I've ever made in crypto.

If I buy zcl now will I get btcp?

Yes

When is it listing on binance

the Prive is tha shit dud can i get a pray on this mofo who is being born right now with a lot of pain of his father the ZCL.

Lol

no furck was on 28 youll get an abandoned coin until ZCL forks again on 2042

just traded 0.019 BTC yesterday for NXS on crooktopia and transferred to SHITREXX now i have 0.0007 BTC worth of NXS ..... THAT was the worst mistake... is not the last ill tellyou i like this game

you do not have to be a normee to know that when the price of a rock is fixed on 500 dollars it will not sell under that price even if the rock is worthless for any practical application (which is not) its not about the USD ist about the real freedom

25 btcp. not selling for under $200. I will hold this shit until 2030 if i have to.

The tears when BTCP kills bcash will be EPIC.

I hodl strong! waiting for btcp. What I don't understand though, lot of ppl are butthurt because zcl crashed. This was to be expected. Have you been living under a rock for the past three months? many got in because of btcp and took a loss with zcl BUT were prepared to take a loss. Did you think that you'll ever be able to sell zcl right away after snapshot?

And about $10k on Vidya cards

miners are the workers of the system you dont make fun of workers of the sytem because if you doo the worker gets mad and then IT creates an union (Trade mark ,its my idea and screen cap this.. 2 years....) and if they create an union you wont get any coin ....TL;DR ASSHOLE....

What the fuck?

When "marines" threads start to pop up it's a very bad sign...

Keep falling from pnd retards, in no time you will be out of the market, back at your wage slavery, so this board can become great again !

*for

Has anyone else noticed this absolute fucking retard in every BTCP thread?

I don’t understand why anyone would buy this! Everyone has had plenty of time to buy ZCL to get it via the fork. Unless people don’t wona pay ZCL ATH prices which won’t help BTCP price

you forgot Drunk asss fucking gnome

es drunk as ay am you may need to tank the BTCP for some weird reason we
cant understand

I'm selling at anything >$500. I don't care if I have to wait 'till November. I'll wait.

I'll dump btcp on you till $10 from my zcl stack, just to see you guys bleeding. It feels good to be a whale.

Sorry anons but I’m gona slowly sell me 2000 BTCP for around the $30 mark

I don't understand this drop... They took snapshots of BOTH btc and zcl? How the fuck does this work?

the absolute state of zcl holders

Good man, il be ready and waiting to buy

>never sell below $100

It will dump to 10$