Sausage = objectively better

Why do people like bacon so much? It tastes decent but because of its shit texture, you don't taste anything. Sausage wins

Delete this please

>shit texture
cook it differently
>objectively
don't be autistic

>objectively
Sausage tastes objectively better than shit

This is just an opinion and I don't agree

>thinly veiled vegan faggot thread

Sausage wins.
Baconfags fuck off.

>It tastes decent
>you don't taste anything
Retard.

its really just taste vs texture

>vegan faggot

Why would you assume the faggots in the OP aren't made of meat?

Both are excellent. Bacon's best when it's crisp on the edges but soft/chewy in the center, which is very flavorful, and sausage is best with a seared outside with a nice snap to it, also delicious. No need to pit one against the other.

Yeah you know what OP, fuck off

It's simple, stupid being a stupid cuck and use rasher bacon instead of the awful american shit that tastes like nothing because there's next to no actual meat.

>because of its shit texture, you don't taste anything

Why do you keep overcooking your bacon?

Sausage wins, bacon has good flavor, but the Germans and many others have it right in having many types of sausage for many uses.

bacon is a good sandwich ingredient, otherwise it's a meme food for people with the palate of a child

sausage is better on its own and way more versatile

American Bacon>Sausage>English Bacon>Canadian Bacon

I agree.
>link sausage
>sausage patties
>limp bacon
Literally any other meat
>crispy bacon

fite me faget

we are obviously talking specifically about common breakfast sausage here, not sausage in general

>nice snap to it
I think OP is talking strictly US breakfast sausage, which has no casing and thus doesn't have any sort of snap.

Honestly I don't care for the texture of sausage, but bacon is pretty much always tasty.

BUT FUCK it just takes so long to make compared to the rest of my breakfast. I have to toss it in my cast iron, let it heat up, cook it and pretty much baby it to get a consistent cook, and then it still sticks to it because I guess of how its cured or whatever. So then I have to spend time scrubbing it out.

Honestly, it's usually not worth the effort for me. I sometimes I like to keep a bit of microwave bacon around though

Wrap the sausage in bacon

Microwave you dingus

just wrap the sausages with bacon and discover how they can both live in harmony in your plate, you savage.

>be me
>oder pizza
>supreme
>sausage tastes like shit
>pick it iff
>the fat from the sausage got on the cheese
>pick it off
>throw pizza away
>go get popeyes

that didn't end to well either.

>bacon can stay in the fridge until use
>sausage needs to be used right away or frozen

bacon wins

manlet alert

I prefer sausage, but I don't know that's it's objectively better.

I generally prefer my bacon on the softer side rather than the crispier side, too.

Diff'rent strokes, OP.

Wat. Fucking wat. How in the fuck does stating the fact that sausage > bacon make you a manlet?