BTC DOMINANCE IS OVER 41%....IF YOU ARE NOT HEAVY IN BTC...YOURE FUCKED!

BTC will sky rocket. Alts will rise, but no where near how BTC will.

If you don't own WHOLE coins, you're going to be left behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160973.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suck my balls OP

BTC is done and you know it. If you had any faith in your bloated coin, you wouldn't feel the need to post this threads begging others to get in to help hoist its fat ass to its feet temporarily before it crumbles again.

Suck my wife's balls OP.....

I'm in on BCH. Sorry fag

Begging others to get in? each BTC is over 11k, most anons have less than 500 in their bank account. This was more of a PSA for those with whole coins.

protip: if you fell for the premine meme you'll be a poorfag the rest of your life

You're in the denial stage. The year of the altcoin was last year. There will never be another like it. Dumb money normies came in and threw money at literally everything without reading anything. Praying for another ethereum moon. Inflating everything to completely unrealistic levels that 99.9% of coind will never ever return to. You wanna take a risk that your shitty alt is in the 0.1%?

How much do I need to make it, kind user? I'm sitting at about 4.5 btc at the moment. Should I FOMO in an extra 2-3?

Meh. I'm all in BTC right now because it's going to 13k.

But after that it's alt season

>BTC dominance goes up
>more people start trading BTC
>blocks fill up, fees go through the roof
>fuckingpieceofshit.jpg
>BTC goes down

4.5 is ok, and should get you a million or so by 2019/2020

bitmain shills in full damage control

>he doesn't know about the Bcash switcheroo

There's tons of tech and merchant adoption on the horizon for bcash. What does bitcoin have in its future? jack shit

bcash is worse than litecoin in terms of tech and adoption

>has segwit

It's shit

>he doesnt have a clue about exchanges spamming the mempool and purposely clogging the system through half-assing transactions and how they received huge backlash and are even getting sued over it because it ties in with insider trading by roger ver, jihan and coinbase

whew boy educate yourself my man

BCH is shit too. I'd bet on ethereum or hell, even litecoin, before either shitcoin or shitcoin cash.

tell me why segwit is shit. go one. give me 1 reason why you think big blocks are better you absolute fucking moron.

>DOMINANCE
Pajeet market cap based indicator?
Real Bitcoin domination is 99.99%

because it fixed ASICboost and jihan can't exploit it anymore

for every moronic issue you have with btc there are millions more legitimate problems with ethereum. the fact you dont understand this but choose to speak about it is kind of sad tbqh

Alts will out perform BTC this year by crazy amounts due to the nature of this shit

Sure BTC will probably 10x this year, but many alts will 100x in sat value

Add in that everything is traded to BTC, you're 1000x overall

If you wanna be a baby just snag btc eth and neo and forget about it, you'll get mad gains but not near what you couldve gotten

>DOMINANCE
Pajeet-Pansun market_capitalisation based indicator?

>Alts will out perform BTC this year by crazy amounts due to the nature of this shit
this relies that every alt has legit use cases and arent just cashing in on a trend. history (the dot net bubble) proves otherwise.

people will get burned, people will get rich off stupid shit. bitcoin will still be around, specifically because of the way its built.

Most of /biz will hang themselves when their alt fucks them in the ass

they were warned. it's unfortunate but necessary since they are doing more harm to the ecosystem than good. kinda like cutting a gangrenous limb off

As the crypto market matures, I think we'll start to see which coins are actually worth their value. And which coins are worthless.

As time goes on, there'll be a consolidation of value in very few coins.

Nah, most of us chose project based on their worth and potential. There will always be temporarily profitable frauds, but these things don't last. This is why I didn't get mad when BitConnect mooned and why I don't care when BTC does either.

>200,000plus btc

fucking delusional

You know what's funny about these types of posts? Go back 1-2-3 years ago. Look at the market sentiment. "Wow gee wizz if eth ever hits $11 it would be amazing!"

Now these days it's literally an army of dumbfuck faggots assuming every single crypto will exponentially grow not just 1x or 2x but 10x 100x etc.

Shits doomed. Good job.

Corecucks are the new nocoiners. Watch as BTC goes up 20% while alts go up 10000%.

>its 2012
>yo btc is gonna be huge someday, maybe even 10k each coin
>fucking delusional

What coins are you investing in. Enlighten me with your knowledge Sensei Satoshi.

Alts exploded before because so many noobs entered the crypto market for the first time and took alts to new ATHs. Many of the alts that had previously large ATHs were NOT pumped. A previously large ATH is a psychological indicator to trading noobs that this coin has past it's peak and is only going to go down.

Now that the last alt boom has ended, there's been an abundance of new alts and a crazy amount of money poured into them. I don't think that's sustainable, and most of the cash from these alts will slowly move into more reliable coins. As prices start crashing, more and more cash will be moved out of alts (either into better coins or into fiat).

Even after a new bitcoin boom, I believe because so many alts won't have recovered from previous ATHs, many noobs entering the scene will be a bit wiser and avoid them. Brand new altcoins on the other hand will probably still see rises.

We arent poorfags playing with three figure portfolios. Go chase your moon missions.

couldn't have said it better myself.

100% agreed

Btc run inc

I feel really good about bitcoin's run up to the world stage
we have global players taking notice now
samsung making ASIC chips, CME futures, mainstream recommendations of putting 1% into bitcoin all in the last few months
no coin will top bitcoin it isn't psychologically possible at this point

>up in sats
>down in dollars
>meme pool cleared
>lowest usage levels since 2016
>usage goes up
>spam
>go to 40% dominance
>started at 100%
>"decentralized"
>dude who owns bitcointalk and bitcoin.org wants to change to POS
>"most secure" network
>mining owned by a couple chinese dudes

No thanks.

segwit and tx batching at all time highs
dom index isn't real like others have said, for example ethereum premined 72,000,000 coins instantly giving their coin a shitload of false value
>dude who owns bitcointalk and bitcoin.org wants to change to POS
not true
>"most secure" network
true
>mining owned by a couple chinese dudes
half true at the moment, but it's better than covert ASICs that SIa and ETH have

BTC dominance is falling like it never has, and will continue to fall. Blockchain is the future of finance, not Bitcoin.

Dat daily candle.

been hearing this since bitcoin was $15

Pajeet-Pansun market_capitalisation based indicator?

Create 1000 shitcoins and give them inflated marketcaps, bitcoin loses "market dominance". A huur duur welcome to numbers.

i don't see whats wrong with this......

That was when BTC had far more market dominance, and far less scaling issues. And just because someone called it too early doesn't make it false.

Face it, it's time to move on, coreccucks.

btc dominance gets reduced because any retard can make a coin thanks to vitalik then retards chase it because theyre salty they missed really cheap bitcoin.

your pride is only gonna burn you in the long run. get educated.

>scaling issues
every crypto has scaling issues.
on-chain scaling is fucking retarded.
bitcoin no longer has scaling issues thanks to side channels.
only retard brainlets have a problem with segwit and lightning.

thank you for your patience you've reached the end of the post.

the price 1000x since someone called it makes it false
no practical "blockchain not bitcoin" competitors have emerged since then, If your talking about a shared centralized database you're not talking about bitcoin
100000000000000000 shitcoin premine should count on coin marketcap yet bitcoin is over 40% even when that happens

you know you're trolling

>bitcoin no longer has scaling issues thanks to side channels.

Blockchain is overhyped, it's a buzzword that's thrown around willy-nilly without people even understanding what it is or it's potential. It's basically only useful for a decentralized product to create trust. But there's not many use cases where a decentralized product is needed except to combat corruption.

One of the few use cases of this is money.

Bitcoin does decentralized money better than anyone else.

And ETH legitimate projects which have broad reaching applications. It doesn't matter that 90% of alt coins are Pnd trash. The 10% is always what matters.

NO CORE KEK WE ARE NOT BUYING YOUR COIN ANYMORE IT IS SHIT AND HAS BEEN SHIT SINCE 2015

Vechain

Nice try butter

That's the thing... You won't find any posts like that you stupid fuck. I'll give you 5 eth if you can. Market sentiment has totally flipped, every forecast is stupidly unsustainable long term for a zero sum game.

We.
Are.
Doomed.

>I bought at 19k.
>Please buy my bags!

Pro here
Can you read this?
Blueline = tenkan
Redline = kijun.
And it's under the kumo
weak bullish signal.
we are still in bear territory.
We will see a reversal when Kijun becomes top and tenkan becomes bottom hopefully above the kumo

3-4 week forecast - Bullish
1 week forecast neutral.

>tech
You love that word don't you pajeet

that doesnt make sense... no one measures alts in dollars you retard. if alts go up they go up more than bitcoin in dollars

change the PoW algo isn't a change to PoS

If Bitcoin is shit, then the bcash altcoin is worse than shit.

You really think making a bitcoin clone and changing 1 metric (block size) makes for a good coin? You really think abandoning Segwit so your league of Chinese miners can make more money is a good thing?

Bcash's entire worth is dependent on having "cheaper fees" than Bitcoin, but it's scaling solution is a short-sighted bandaid solution that compromises security and long-term vision.

Once Lightning Network, the proper off-chain scaling solution, is fully mainstream you're absolutely fucked and you know. The only thing bcash shills like you can spout is bullshit like "it's years away", or "it'll never work", or "it's too complicated", or "it's centralized". Keep bag holding and keep praying.

And your current LN alternative? 0-conf? Are you fucking kidding me? You want people to accept your transaction without confirmation from the blockchain network? What's even the point of blockchain anymore? You might as well just tell the store clerk, "yep I paid you just now, trust me", please don't check your computer to verify.

Bcash holders repeatedly astounds me at how obviously short-sighted they are. I'll be laughing hard when the value of your coin keeps diminishing until it's nothing.

>Once Lightning Network, the proper off-chain scaling solution, is fully mainstream you're absolutely fucked and you know
>Are you fucking kidding me? You want people to accept your transaction without confirmation from the blockchain network? What's even the point of blockchain anymore?

nor sgusvav unger
voch eench ches tese

LN is built in such a way where you can't lose money if the other side decides to try and fuck you. That's why it's secure.

0-conf is completely different, it's praying that they actually paid you and not fucked you over.

LN is like you purchasing a house using an escrow service. You send the money, they send the keys/title, escrow closes and you have yourself a house.

0-conf is like you telling them in person you've sent the money, and demanding they hand over the keys/title to the house without checking their phone.

Only males have balls, how could your wife have balls? Explain?

I have lots of alt coins currently sinking like fucking rocks...is it time to bite the bullet and liquidate back to the king of all coins?

This :( I am down 40% in sats over the past few days... kill me.

ONLY 21 MILLION TOTAL SUPPLY
ALL ANY user WILL NEED IS A BAKERS DOZEN TO BE SET FOR LIFE.

Yeah im hurting too, joined the alt coin craze too late and joined the top 25 coin late too. Need to make some moves now, smart anons, please help.

yes alts only go up after bitcoin is done shitting on them

reminder that bitcoin needs a secondary market of altcoins to really thrive
altcoins are bitcoins legs but also the achilles heel
things may change as more pairs are and liquidity becomes available in the market and a more true value emerges as opposed to the values things get when they are under constant leveraged-yet-low-liquidity crypto to crypto pressure

I'm still up 100% overall in sats compared to November... but I was up 300% in sats at ATH... Thanks ICX and VEN...

money god checked

bitcoin's rampage is only beginning yeah? obviously no one knows but it is beginning to seem that way...

listen here, you shitlord...

>exchanges overcharging their fees
>your post
wew fucking lad nice stretch

This is also the perfect time to accumulate alts though right?

selfish mining exploit where you withhold the witness data before releasing the block forcing other miners to mine without verifying the witness data

>lost sats on btc's rise to 11k
>lost sats when btc dropped to mid 9k
>mfw btc is approaching 12k

I wish I got into crypto when the only thing you had to worry about was fiat and btc, this shit is too stressful and tedious

we will see 12 by monday

Wow you really think you know what you're talking about.

This.
>BTC goes up?
BETTER SELL ALTS BTC IS RALLYING
>BTC corrects a little?
OH NO BTC IS CRASHING SELL ALTS

Net result? Alts constantly getting fucked :(

It's a vicious cycle.

thats why btc is king

you're not looking

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160973.0

> Unlikely, most armchair economists predict that Bitcoins will rise to about $400, possibly $600, I can't see the market cap getting big enough to support a stable price higher than that. I do however believe that we will reach $400 quicker than most people are predicting, my personal opinion is in about 3 months or less.

my biggest fear is that they'll start pumping as soon as I sell

I kinda just want to finish accumulating and then go away and live my life without stressing out over sats and such

The obvious answer is when BTC moves sideways, alts go up.

Yeah I've decided to just forget about them for 6 months, right now I'm still up 10x on initial anyway so I doubt I'll ever go negative unless the entire market disappears (seems unlikely).

you forgot when
>btc steady for a month
Alts fucking explode daily 150% pumps

BTC has been moving roughly side ways over the past few days but alts keep sliding.

but when btc moves sideways its only a matter of time before the big jump.

>last couple of days
No. You're thinking too short term. There's a cycle here: BTC goes, then alts go. Right now we're at BTC goes. Later on, alts will go. If you're smart, then you shouldn't really have a preference, as far as trading goes. For your long term positions, well those are long term, right?

correct

what is lightning network?
what is rootstock?
what are schnorr signatures?