There are actually people on this board who DON'T think Detroit Style 'Za isn't the Best Style 'Za

>there are actually people on this board who DON'T think Detroit Style 'Za isn't the Best Style 'Za

>not even decent bait for a starving raccoon

>Detroit
>Best at anything good

detroit style pizza is literally cooked in car part bins from factories.

Isn't Detroit style pizza just a Sicilian style pizza? At least, that's what it seems from what I've seen.

thought you were memeing but i looked it up

>Detroit-style pizza is a style of pizza developed in Detroit, Michigan. It is a square pizza that has a thick deep-dish crisp crust and toppings such as pepperoni and green peppers, and is generally served with sauce on top of the cheese.[1][2][3] The square shaped pizza is the result of being baked in a square pan, which is often not a pizza pan.[4] Rather, industrial parts trays are often used, which were originally made to hold small parts in factories.[4]

>The crust of a Detroit-style pizza is noteworthy because in addition to occasionally being twice-baked, it is usually baked in a well-oiled pan to a chewy medium-well-done state that gives the bottom and edges of the crust a fried/crunchy texture. Some parlors will apply melted butter with a soft brush prior to baking. The resulting pizza has a chewy texture.

the fuck is wrong with you detroit

Looks good to me

>America
>Good Pizza

double negative

Detroit is pretty good tier, and definitely a nice change of pace from regular pizza. But implying it's "the best" is just stupidity.

>i love getting a troit za from lil cs
why am i such white trash

OBSESSED
EUROPOOR

That's a pie

step aside plebs and numales--'go'za is king of the zas.

Oh boy, a new meme that's the exact same as the old meme.

Tommy mate, stop this insane pizza posting. You have so many people around you that love you, just ask for our help.

is Jets good? I'm in Chicago and just got one across the street about a year ago.

jew pizza is best pizza

They think it's endearing.

it's much shittier and greasier