Hey guys it's polandbananabooks here!

hey guys it's polandbananabooks here!
I'm 5 months into writing my first novel and wanted to update you guys on my progress and share some ideas.
it will be published at the end of the year.
how are your books coming along?
who will be publishing your work?

youtu.be/zY_VLlmfcyE
thanks guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWh1f301Xb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TAKE YOUR FUCKING SWEATER ALL THE WAY OFF YOUR BODY YOU STUPID TOSSER

IT SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN YOU THAT WRONG

IT ISN'T CUTE

u want sum fuk

i can't stand this fucking chick

Serious question:

What are some of the earliest examples of this particular editing technique? Cutting extremely rapidly, no natural pauses, just a continuous flurry of speech. Seems symptomatic of ADHD.

The earliest example I can think of is the youtube character Fred, who did it as a (extremely unfunny and terrible) joke.

dom mazetti

but its quirky and i liked it xD :)

Do you think the edits could just be removing ums, uhs, likes, pauses, etc, because people like this can't form complete coherent thoughts?

>not geeking with the starfish

youtube.com/watch?v=IWh1f301Xb0

I like how the beginning is just a massive add

She looks like someone who goes to an all womens college and is almost impossible to converse with.

I'd meet her in a bar and at some point in the night she would cry and I'd cum on her face after pushing her head against the floor and fucking her.

phil defranco has been doing it for over a decade, I'm pretty sure. its certainly the earliest example I can think of. I think that weird little fucker onision too

Ray William Johnson did it as well.

So instead of coming up with a script they just speak into a camera and edit afterwards? No wonder it looks so shitty and unprofessional - and the fact that it's now considered a "style" is just in praise of ignorance.

how dumb do you guys feel knowing this chick is most likely gonna get published. why not! instead of working on your serious novel. put it off to the side and write a YA novel to get your name out there. then after your YA novel gets published write your serious lit book.

goddamn I would love to hate fuck her so much you guys have no idea it would be the best thing ever

>write a YA novel to get your name out there. then after your YA novel gets published write your serious lit book.

A dishonour to your family name.

There's no point in gettin published then. Unless you are doing it for the miserable cash you would get from it or the social status boost

tbqhwy I would rather write a good novel and have it never be published and have me die out unrecognized Fernando Pessoa style than have my name associated with YA garbage. At least my soul will remain intact.

bro your family probably reads YA novels.
I see maybe 1 in 5 people reading actual lit on the toronto subways and ttc and shit. probably even less. it's usually harry potter, catching fire series or game of thrones.

>implying pathologically histrionic attention-whoring is quirky and endearing

As any patrician would.

They can never take your dignity, user.

caring about the opinions of the inferior and mindless majority

ok

>that wrong

Hello, Chang

>11,000 views in 1 day

>Is a cam whore

But a real patrician would also be very rich, user. A real patrician does not need to make money and we're here aren't rich at all.

I've contemplated if i came upon desperate enough circumstances reading the best literotica and combining it with decent writing and the nastiest current fetishes and trending topics to publish a best seller.

I'd never do it but I'd like for someone to try.