Anyone else disappointing in the human race? Books for this feel?

Anyone else disappointing in the human race? Books for this feel?

>muh I'm smarter than everyone ideology
Grow up, kid.

Sartre's Nausea

>Assuming that I'm not disappointing in myself as well
Presumptuous cunt.

Being disappointed in anyone requires using a feeling of superiority as a platform to look down on and be disappointed with them. You're just using "dissapointed in myself" to justify your superiority complex because you know that it's incredibly retarded to assume you know better than the rest of the human race. Go away, my man.

Then me and you are the same, and you can go fuck yourself for projecting your insecurities on to me or suggest some good books you've read.

Sure, but I'm not dissapointed in you or anyone else, I'm just telling you to reevaluate. And get the fuck of my board you fedora tipping faggot.

I feel great Pride in my Race, the White Race. All other races are quite disappointing though

Sit on my dick and rotate.

Is that a Moto from Will Self's "Book of Dave" ???

This image is how I imagined the motos in Book of Dave would look.

Maybe read this, OP.

woop, didn't see you there before i posted

u awroi mayt?

>implying the human race doesn't inspire contempt

Quit your high-roading you douchebag.

As much as i read it phonetically, including lips and accents and that, i immediately think of some low life smackhead lisp.

Good book but shit ending

Decent premise but imho it went no-where. Severely disappointed with it.

Also having an upper-middle-class smackhead deride the working class for a novel rubs me the wrong way

OK, here's a serious recommendation. It needs some maturity though, which, judging by your shitposting, you seem to be lacking.

A Confederacy of Dunces

>went no where

It did develop the appropriate parallels between the different time periods though. The boy's journey was kinda ironic too but i wouldn't call it a development.

The clear influence of Burgess is there and i enjoyed some of the "mythos" surrounding the religion but, if i was to rate it, I'd probably give it a 3/5 and thats only for the imagination. Heard Self was "difficult" but didnt think much of the writing. Will probably leave it on the shelf and not read it again, nor seek out anymore Self.

You don't need a book, you need a bottle

whos is this semen demen