Closed my long positions. Entered a 10x short at 11369. Sell targets 11100, 10900, 10700, Stoploss 11500

Closed my long positions. Entered a 10x short at 11369. Sell targets 11100, 10900, 10700, Stoploss 11500.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/n5DEIU
twitter.com/Zata_Zu
twitter.com/Zata_Zu/status/969082800707198981
youtu.be/AsnGwluZlQU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Skimpletong. Z say no margin.

sounds a little early to call that.
pretty sure we're going up till the test at 11500

Z can suck a dick

Reasoning?

>Pump it to 13k
*Click

nicely done lmao

May the bogs lead you in.

Why do you want more? Go take a break and smoke a cig.

>20k

Volume very low, suggests exhausted bulls. Expecting a bullish retracement to make higher lows.

testing out the new trip huh omegafag ?

Veeky Forums is a drama queen tripfag pageantry now

GG

well done

Sound. I would say 10.7 seems a little too low to me but I have been counting this as a 1 wave. Good luck to you.

Have fun loosing money

The charts are so obviously painted by bots, this whole shit show is manipulated. Then one day, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next month, they will crash it into oblivion

If any of you are thinking about using Bitmex here's a signup link to reduce trading fees:

bitmex.com/register/n5DEIU

I second OP's call, we're retracing to at least 11150.

Do you have a discord or telegram OP?

Keeping updates at twitter.com/Zata_Zu

You've made some good trades OP. Keep up the good work.

God how the fuck do I use Bitmex

I'm with you op let's do this shit

You should change your faggot trip to Liquidated

Already down $100. Bullfags rekt.

Isn't hard. A very user friendly platform, try shit out at the testnet if you feel uncomfortable.

nice job dude

OP how do you set a stop loss on bitmex? Also, how do you make partial sells?

Go to "Stop Limit" and set a Sell Stop. Also, to sell partial, just file a sell order with the amounts of contracts you want to close, you can't have two positions open at the same time.

user how tf did you increase your stack that quick? 50x leverage?

Shorting from 11750 to 9500, swingtrading on bounces in-between.

LLLLUIQIDATED

How could you swing trade with a position already open?

I didn't hold the position from 11750 all the way down.

Increased my position. High volume dumps followed by very low volume recovery.

If you're smart, you don't use Bitmex.

looks interesting, if I get it right you are margining with relatively low amount, since you have withdrawn most

will check out this thread in the evening

hol up

This is what I've been thinking, test 11500 and drop back to 11-11.2k before the next leg up.

i also wonder how can you survive through green candles like the ones that happened from 9.5k to 10k and then 10k - 10.5k, they seem completely unpredictable

how does the market behave after such enormous rises?

Screenshot of position or larper.

I initially thought this as well, in fact I predicted it 3 days ago twitter.com/Zata_Zu/status/969082800707198981 . but it seems like the bulls have ran out of steam and we need a refuel before 11.5k.

Stoploss is your friend.

u in trubs user

Lol unlucky lad

Enjoy your liquidation.

The WORLD is not anymore the way it used to be

Depends on who you're talking to. The pajeets here don't talk about it, the nolambos here only make smug "expert" comments when it's green, that make no sense.
I just watched a faggot reference the "one trillion dollar" meme in the BitMex trollchat, but larped that it was from his "Wall Street friend", and all the idiots in the chat bought it hook, line, and sinker.
Everyone is an expert when it goes up. Nobody says shit when it goes down. Nobody knows what the fuck is really going on - bots are running the show.

What kind of leverage do you think people are using?

>Short open at 11369
>11414 as I type

liquidated

>Closed my long positions. Entered a 10x short at 11369. Sell targets 11100, 10900, 10700, Stoploss 11500.
I'm a child. Explain:
>Closed
Withdrew something maybe?
>long positions
Shit you've held? In BTC?
>Entered
Bought into something?
>Short
Short-term trade maybe?
>Sell targets
Has to be where you plan to sell BTC?
>Stoploss
You don't buy here? Is that it?

another fag who got lucky before getting completely fucking rekt.

shh don't tell them. I want those retards to loose money

I think you may have misunderstood something. His liq price should have been in the 12.5k range and he has a stop at 11.5k.

>10x at 11300 liquidated at 11400
fucking brainlet cult following

They think everyone is using 100x leverage or in this case 150x leverage, nevermind OP said 10x.

J U S T

he said he has a stop loss at 11500 you fucking retard. imagine being so dense you can't read a full tweet. tripfags just keep outdoing themselves

And if you're poor

prepare uranus OP

I'm not sure you're gonna get this one OP. I think there's a chance we got 12k next.

Fucking retard
Shhhh faggot

Long: you borrow usd, you buy btc with the borrowed usd, some time later you sell the btc, you give back the borrowed usd + small fees, if you sold higher you earned money, if you sold lower you lost money

Short: you borrow btc, you sell the btc you borrowed, some time later you buy back the btc, you give back the borrowed btc + small fees, if you sold lower you earned money, if you sold higher you lost money

Close a long: sell the btc you bought with the borrowed usd

Close a short: buy back the btc you borrowed and sold

Enter (or open) a long: borrow usd and buy btc with it

Enter (or open) a short: borrow btc and sell it

Sell target: price at which you plan on closing your position (longs and shorts are positions)

Stop loss: price at which you close your position if it goes too much in the wrong direction (the direction where you lose money)

10x: leverage 10. If you put $1000 at stake and you open a position with leverage 10, you borrow $10000 (for a long) or the equivalent value in btc (for a short)

you must be sweating bucketsd right now op
good riddance

Thanks, user.

What are these things you are highlighting?
He went short at 11359, and you are saying the liquidated short at 11344 (the other price you highlighted, which is LOWER) is his short being liquidated?

And do you understand what SL 11500 means in that tweet?
Do you not know what stop loss means?

This is just so stupid on so many levels.
I can't believe you'd assign a tripcode to this level of idiocy. Proud of being a brainlet?

>Price moves .36% in the wrong direction at 10x leverage
>People think its liquidation time

see

please bitmex shaman, tell me my leveraged short opened at 2776 on etc yesterday wont get liquidated,
liquidation price 3200, etc had a series of green dildos from 25 to 26 cutting my profit in half. please tell me im going to be fine

The thing which took me by surprise about Bitmex is how far the liquidation price drops when you add all your funds. It feels stupid to not go all in at 100x leverage if your position is looking favourable. I longed BTC at 10.7k and my liquidation price was around 5.5k. Never gonna happen.

If you merely increase the margin you're not increasing the size of your position. Also 5.5k is still definitely possible so don't go on vacation leaving your position open

I think you're gonna get stopped out very soon if you still haven't closed that short.
I am looking at this TA here: youtu.be/AsnGwluZlQU

And for now it's coming to life. This thing is going to 12k minumum.

>If you merely increase the margin you're not increasing the size of your position
What are you doing then? I couldnt figure it out desu. Why does it automatically assign only a small % of your funds to your position and not all of it?

meant for

faggot op ready to get liquidated

You are about to hit that stop loss user.

It depends on the size of your position (the quantity value) and your leverage

Say you open a long of quantity $10000 with leverage 10. You're putting at stake quantity/leverage, so $1000, around 0.087 btc.

Leverage 10 means your position gets liquidated when the price move 10% in the wrong direction (leverage 20 means 5%, leverage 50 is 2% ...).

When you're increasing the margin of your position, you're increasing the money you have at stake in your position while reducing the leverage (you're moving your liquidation price further away) but the size of your position remains the same.

If you want to increase the size of your position you need to execute a new order (without closing the previous position obviously)

Sucks man. I don't have a horse in this race, but it pains me to see a fellow biz fag get rekted.

Just hit 11500 on binance.

he's trading on bitmex

I know...just popped over there. It's 11335 at bitmex. Is their pricing lower than the global average typically?

Also 11500 is the Stop Loss not the liquidation price although I think 11500 stop loss is almost doomed from the start see

never doubt the king
In the end this thread confirmed my decision to never gamble
you might win once or twice but in the end probability will always win ALWAYS

It's 11450 right now. You're off by about 100 dollars.
And their price varies, sometimes it's higher and sometimes lower than on other exchanges. But there is something on Bitmex called *mark price* which keeps a good average despite the fluctuations.

RIP OP

That's right permabull alpha bois win again 50 fucking mil eoy

did you got rekt

He's about to take a 1.2% loss unless he moves his stoploss.

it hasnt been 11335 since a few hours ago

It's simpleton, not skimpletong, that shit doesn't exist you soycuck

Bitmex is struggling to break 11450 he'll be fine

Even if it hits his stoploss people are acting as if such a small loss means you get rekt, they seem to think you get rekt unless you hit the peaks and bottoms perfectly.

down we go

Thanks bud.

This. Stop looking at charts. Instead look at Bitfinex.

If Bitfinex price is higher than GDAX and Stamp, it will keep pumping. Short it when they have turned off their buy bots.

Skimpskomp

>he hasnt seen smimkplmetons in action

5min on investopedia would do you wonders too :^)

STAY LONG YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>STAY LONG YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>STAY LONG YOU FUCKING RETARDS

It won't be crashed until normies start whiffing it again

I have a short open since 11050, but I have a baby leverage so I'm pretty far from liquidation

shorting now anything more than 3x is risky make sure you limit losses