Coinmetro ICO is live. This is going to be the next big exchange geared towards ease of access for normies

Coinmetro ICO is live. This is going to be the next big exchange geared towards ease of access for normies.
The team is solid, and before you ca it a pajeet scam coin just watch the AMA they did.
Easy 10x at least.

youtu.be/zgNHBl9_iyg

twitter.com/cryptoandroid/status/969612688962699264?s=19

I'm gonna shill my ref link while I'm at it, you get an extra 2.5% and I get 5% of the amount you buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

go.coinmetro.com/?refId
warosu.org/biz/thread/S8071016#p8073056
go.coinmetro.com/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100x soon.

You should be reported to the SEC for shilling this shitty ICO you little pajeet.

Btw i used your ref link this morning :)

Cm is going to be cheaper than binamce for trading fees since were early adopters. Kevin said we get all the benefits. Get in early fags.

Were gonna make it, bro

Not this guy though, he sucks dicks.

what about the retarded bonuses for presale and thestupid referal? only thing thats hindering me from buying like a tool

what bonuses on the presale?

Binance has a referal system too, whats wrong with that?

shill me on this. what's its usp?

If anyone wants to help a bro out and purchase under my ref code: coinmetro.co

If you post a SS of purchased tokens under my code I will return the favor by buying some under yours

Really not trying to FUD, I'm actually interested in buying some of this.
Mainly because there are no good ICOs atm and this one is one of the less shitty ones.
But still...
- Garbage team, almost no experience in REAL finance (daytrading at home for 7 years like their CFO or whatever does not count) nor Blockchain
- Saturated market
- Some of their promises sound to good to be true (how are they going to get the certs they need and all?)

They're chinks bro they do awkward shit, see VEN and WTC and KuCoin. The reason referrals are sketchy (on an ICO to boot in light of SEC crackdown) is because now the OP, no matter if the project is solid or not, can be branded a shill. ESPECIALLY here.

They do run a forex exchange but yeah this is my concern too but I'm willing to give them a chance.

referral links are not sketchy if it's just signing up for the site. Kucoins dividend system is sketchy and coinmetro doesn't do that/

this is an easy 10x in a month or so

Dont be stupid

now get yourself some extra with this code 5a99df06e1249d649c1b655a

yeah Kevin would definitely put his name and working business infront of a ponzi scheme.

Especially with the SEC announcing a crackdown on ICO scammers

really makes you think

They're selling it at almost 15 cents now. Relative to their total max cap that's overprized as fuck. Will drop to 5 cents if it can even get into a bigger exchange. I will maybe consider it at that point.

There's already a shitton of established exchanges so why would a normi want this shit instead of something simple and trusted like coinbase.

Clearly haven't even read the white paper so i'm not going to bother answering any of that.

Whatever stay away. Don't cry later.

I've actually followed them for a time and listened to the entire qa when it came out. stay poor fag

the more users we get, the higher xcm will climb. so why not shill it, when both the shiller and the shilled get a bonus?

as soon as this goes online, i'll transfer everything i have in crypto

my ref, if someone would like to use one:
https ://go. coinmetro. com/?refId = 5a63adbc589c124f7b19a1be

(delete 5 spaces)

it's a 2.5% bonus btw

If you followed then you would know about this, how would it dump to 5 cents then pajeet?

As early investors we also get to participate in the ico's hosted on their platform earlier than anyone else. Even if it's only .1 eth that you're putting in, it will definitely be worth it as this will be the best platform for fiat and daytrading with lifetime discounts to the token sale participants. Even ignoring the value of the XCM token itself, I see this as an amazing opportunity and think CoinMetro will easily compete with Coinbase.

I hate to post this like a pajeet, but we'll both get a 2.5% bonus if using a referral code before purchasing go.coinmetro.com/?refId = 5a9367a022a7b962b93315f0

Imagine not needing to buy BTC from Coinbase just to send it to another exchange just to trade for alts when you can buy btc with a debit card in the same exchange and trade alts without having to send on any another exchange.

This is just one of the ways CM is better than its competitors

Why would I buy this instead of BlockPort?

>reported to the SEC for shilling this shitty ICO
>for this ICO
the irony
Also very ignorant

Here's a good summary if you want to at least be informed before blowing this off in favor of some buzzword-whitepaper vaporware:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S8071016#p8073056

>saturated market
>loads of other exchanges

Youre either new to crypto or completely oblivious and probably havent figured out how the game works and are blaming your lack of gains on luck and not personal retardation.

does anyone know if XCM is an inflation coin like BNB (decreasing supply over time -> increasing the value)?

yup, it gets burnt with use in transactions

Get 2.5% additional XCM on your entry

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a95eafbc84fcc6aac51e1af ty Veeky Forumsbros