Can you guys recommend me books about gender dysphoria and longing to become a girl?

Can you guys recommend me books about gender dysphoria and longing to become a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/estrogen-in-waterways/
besynchro.com/blogs/blog/12492461-xenoestrogens-plastics-dirty-secret
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

infinite jest. it's a little-recognized aspect of mario incandenza's character

Nah, that usually doesn't happen in books. It's the other way around usually. Why would the smart and powerful male want to be the frail and petty female? It wouldn't make sense. It wouldn't be genuine.

Thailand ladyboys?

Not quite what you're looking for, but this is the journals of a man who believed that God was waging a personal war with him and trying to turn him into a woman. Absolutely fascinating. One of the earliest analyzed examples of modern schizophrenia.

>it wouldn't be genuine
since when do you have the power over what is genuine and what is not?

virginia woolf, orlando :^)

Because maybe deep down that seemingly intelligent and independent man wants to be wanted, and wants to be as pretty and dainty as his older sisters.

There's nothing wrong with femininity, you fucking asshole.

I believe he meant to say that the problem is trying to fight against your fate. If you were biologically born a male, it's foolish and childish to believe you can "change yourself" into the complete feminine. Not to say you can't acquire feminine traits.

Why do men want to become women? I don't get it.

>I believe he meant to say that the problem is trying to fight against your fate. If you were biologically born a male, it's foolish and childish

isn't it the quality of the real man to fight against his fate :^)

wait, i think i can even quote gene wolfe (wolf again!), it was said about making believe that the cheap whore is the real high lady but can fit here too because sounds so (like they do with the bible)

>Aren’t you strong enough to master reality, even for a little while?”
>“What do you mean?”
>“Weak people believe what is forced on them. Strong people what they wish to believe, forcing that to be real.

pic related is pretty fun
it's not what you might call an academic treatise though

the bible to be honest

>isn't it the quality of the real man to fight against his fate
I was about to argue with you, but then saw that you quoted a genre-fiction dilettante and decided there was no reason arguing with a child.

oh, a :p picture and a :^) smiley went somehow unnoticed >

I don't care about that. That's the nature of an imageboard like Veeky Forums. But it's within your own control to not read tedious swill.

>crossdresser
they are called shemales now...
>shemales
they are called trans now you bigots
>2022
>gradient gender bend
you fucking bigots

crossdressers and shemales are not the same thing
i'm not fussy tho. any port in a storm

>they are called trans

i think you mean "people of sheness"

what's so great about being a woman, anyway?

gene wolfe is very nice though

The age of passivity is also the age of the feminine.
Transgenderism in the white man is a middle/upper class illness.

Read a textbook on Biology. There's only 2 genders and you can't change your chromosomes. Truth and Science> Feels.

but user, im asian, 18, upper middle class and suffer from gender dysphoria :((

Take a shit and then rub your genitals in it while whispering apostrophized love poems to Hitler in japanese. Also, vote Trump.

Some Asians are honorary aryans.

thanks

>no pretending to be strong
>no pressure to be rich/independent
>dressing up is a good thing
>people come to you instead of having to chase them
>having emotions doesn't make you gay

Sounds like a bretty good deal

cherry picking: the post

>Asks what the benefits of being a woman are
>Benefits of being a woman posted
>B-but you don't know what it's like!

I suppose if I posted the benefits of being a man I'd be cherry picking too eh?

you should try to find some books on how to stop being a faggot and accept the hand you were dealt. i'd drop some titles but i've never had to use them myself.

God damnit. I'm an 18 year old Asian boy who wants to be a girl. I want to kill myself. Someone please Skype me: mike.dao999

use your katana to cut off your dong and you're already halfway there famalam.

nah senpai, im more interested in wearing women's clothes and having a qt gf

You know, you could be a man who's confortable with his penis's place as a part if who he is, and still:
>not pretend to be any stronger than he is
>not give a fuck about wealth or independence
>dress well
>refuse to chase partners who seek that kind of attention
and
>have emotions.

In fact, that'd make you a pretty based dude. And you could still be a man.

not going to happen

w-why ;_;

This. A man with his shot together doesn't care about the pressures perceived by cowardly frogposters.

This tbhfamflaamlm

Has the water been poisned or is this just the side effect of a prosperous society in which the young are not given a rite of passage?

Nu-males are being born across the country (fags of all varieties are nu-males btw) and no one knows why. Not enough people want to stop it either. These are the end times.

>>refuse to chase partners who seek that kind of attention
have fun being alone

Gender is a spook lol

some girls like that. especially ones who like to be a bit dominant from time to time
when my girl wants to be in charge in bed she tells me to put on her lingerie

cuck

Do you think I'm qt enough to have a white gf?

did you just learn that word in the playground today, user?

it doesn't mean what you think it means

nu-male cuck

Wow it's almost as if sexuality is just a cultural construct!

There have always been bitchmade niggas. It's just easier for such men to not die or become objects of shame now. I doubt there are many more of them.

republicans were right all along. The gay rights movement opened Pandora's box of faggotry and laid waste to western civilization. It's all over

this board is filled with disgusting people, I'm truly sorry OP. I don't know any books to suggest you.

It's okay, user. It's not your fault.

If my son asked if it was ok to swallow to poison, i'd start to wonder about him.

those who have this apparent ailment never feel satisified and a large percentage end in suicide even after hormones and and operation.

acceptance will not solve this probelm.

Estrogen isn't poison, lol.

>makes you weaker and impairs your judgement
Nope totally healthy.

>implying being weaker is a bad thing

Ever since I've started estrogen, my skin has gotten clearer and smoother, and my face is becoming very girly and cute. You can go fuck yourself.

Anything beyond its normal means can be dangerous.

>what is an endocrinologist
>what are blood tests

It's the side effect of a society that forces it's women to become men. Men don't know what to do with themselves.

>carcinogenic
>stroke risk
>literally causing mutant fish in rivers
>not poison

Sure, sacrifice your ability to, you know, do things. Clear skin's totally worth that.

>>literally causing mutant fish in rivers
they simply wanted to be kawaii/

for some reason i believe that taking estrogen neither best nor only means for men to have clear skin

From my observations it always comes down to lack of a healthy father figure. That sort of things really do mess you up. Kids grow up confused and either become numales/trannies or skinhead nazi meatheads.

xenoestrogens?
definitely toxic

look up "breast cancer cell proliferation + xenoestrogen" if you want to understand

plastics (which act as xenoestrogens) in the water supply are feminizing men and causing huge spikes in breast cancer rates among women.

scientificamerican.com/article/estrogen-in-waterways/

I want to be a girl :((

>drink the water
>read myra breckenridge
>???
>PROFIT

because you've been poisoned from birth by industrial xenoestrogens so now your hormonal make-up is a shitshow and nobody even wants to talk about the problem let alone come up with a solution for retrieving your stolen masculinity.

weep for the plastic people

B-but I already take estrogen and antiandrogens. Just waiting for HRT to do its thing. Ahh, the waiting game is so painful :((

did you read myra though?

No, not yet user. I want someone to bully me while I'm dressed up as a girly girl for them ;_;

you need to read myra, user. you want to read gordon by edith templeton though

that wont make you a woman, you will be intersex and statistically your life will be so horrible that you will kill yourself.

But instead of addressing the real environmental issue behind your discomfort you're going to try on a fashionable band-aid, find that "cure" worse than the disease, and then you're going to become just another miserable statistic.

I'm sorry. I wish it weren't like this.

>environmental issue

Lmao, dude. I knew I wanted to be a girl since I was 8. Anyway, you're probably right. I haven't even reached my 20s yet and I'll probably commit suicide in a few years. Life is too difficult when you have gender dysphoria.

Thanks, I'll check those out

allow me to show you how wrong you are
>no pretending to be strong
if you work out you don't have to pretend, you can actually BE STRONG (unlike natty women)
>no pressure to be rich/independent
have you not noticed third wave feminism? it's all about the independent girl, + women are intensely pressured toward success, it's just that their main avenue towards that success is profitable marriage. Women rank themselves by how much they can get for their sex.
>dressing up is good
so too for men, suits and shiny shoes nga
>people come to you
You've only ever been a powerless male, otherwise you wouldn't think this. Probably you think the easiest path for you to power is femaleness- but that's really dumb wishful thinking inspired by laziness.
>having emotions doesn't make you gay
st8 bullshit. Emotional expression as a man is fine as long as you do it right.

OP you dont have gender dysphoria, you have gender identity distorder. Your brain is sick, not your body. The modern paradigm of psychology doesnt agree woth me, but it is stifled by the political climate. There is preventative medicine you can take to prevent gender dysphoria and as long as you stay on it you will be fine. The cosplay surgery will only make you look like a freak and your depression will get worse because you know you wil never "pass" and be accepted by society as a true woman. Even the liberals who put you on a pedestal will make you feel like a freak because they wilp idolise you instead of just treat you like a regular girl.

I can appreciate the realness of your condition and it is neuro chemically observable, but it is a sick desire and indulging in it firther will only bring you more pain. Recognise that something is wrong with your brain and try to get ot fixed.

How do I fix myself? Honestly, I just want to commit suicide but I don't have the courage to do so.

the environmental issue is the mass poisoning of the water supply by xenoestrogens. You've been exposed to these foreign hormones since you've been drinking water aka birth. Everyone has, some people are simply unluckier than others, and are more susceptible or are exposed to higher concentrations of xenoestrogens (due to proximity to industrial plants or whatever)

I'm not trying to pick on you here I'm genuinely fucking upset about this problem and especially how little people talk about it.

besynchro.com/blogs/blog/12492461-xenoestrogens-plastics-dirty-secret

that article has some decent sources behind it.
shit is real and it breaks my heart

Not him, but fill as much of your life as you can with vigorous outdoor activity and male comradeship and teamwork. The joys of being male are most apparent there.

So many spooks ITT

Wow, that's interesting... Thanks

I don't want anything to do with masculinity. I want to wear women's clothes and just be treated as any other girl. I'm so hopeless and depressed, and will most likely die a virgin. I don't want to repress it anymore, but I also don't know if I'll pass in the future.

>how do I fix myself?
>no not that
Okay whatever.

Stop being mean

Don't listen to him he's spooked/full of idealogy

catcher in the rye

One is free to adopt ideologies intentionally that would be spooks if he were unaware of them. I merely proposed trying on a particular persona that many men have found to improve their lives.

>improve
Nice spook

i think the past is pretty shit in most regards but those old cunts got this part right. i miss the days when it was acceptable to bully homos and queers into at least pretending to be straight. now you've got hordes of fat women and their beta orbiters demanding you be fired from your job because you call a spade a spade.

you're welcome. you could consider androgenic steroids as a way to counteract the feminizing forces in the environment, but I guess you'd have to rethink your stance towards masculinity (id wager if you had the proper hormonal set-up for masculine success you'd enjoy it) but really I don't know, I'm not a doctor.

regardless i wish you health and happiness

things can be measured objectively, stupid

call it a spook all you want, but if you sit on a tack I bet you move your fucking ass (to improve your quality of life, one might say)

>I bet you move your fucking ass
Yes
>to improve your quality of life
Wrong, only the possessed would believe that, I do it because I please.

>I do it because I please
aka
>I do it because it pleases me
oh ya pleasure has nothing to do with improved quality of life jesus christ how is it possible to be so stupid

>pleasure has nothing to do with improved quality of life
If I were a masochist then the tack would please me, what about your "improved" life then?

Living with Honor and making my ancestors proud. Perpetuating the existence of my people.

>my people.
So spooked

then you would still be improving your life by making choices that please you and you're still fucking stupid for thinking that improving your life is a spook holy shit you are so dumb please keep talking so that we can all use you as an example of extreme idiocy

>improving
Improve implies progress, progression is spooky.
The belief that one should progress is a spook.

So what.

You literally said that it wasn't a spook earlier.