I have been browsing Veeky Forums for three months now. I am somewhat of a crypto guru but I haven’t posted here yet...

I have been browsing Veeky Forums for three months now. I am somewhat of a crypto guru but I haven’t posted here yet. I was curious if anyone here would talk about “the secret”.

It is the biggest red pill in crypto right now. It is like buying bitcoin 5 years ago or ethereum 2 years ago.

Trips and I tell you

>please sirs buy new best crypto

fuck off

Roll

Prove you’re a crypto guru faggot.

how about i send you 1 BTC to fuck your mom while a dog fucks you in the ass, Pajeet?

Lol, I don’t need you to buy anything. But if you bought the hidden part of my portfolio (pic related), you’re doing very well this year.

It should tell you a lot that my only holdings are bitcoin, ethereum and the third coin.

Replying for a roll and I am using my visualization powers to make this a reality.

rolling

>I am somewhat of a crypto guru

Roll

I assume it’s USD you dum shill

Did I do my math wrong? Or are there alt coins in your port you’re not showing?

Ehhhh whatever roll it

Wew 777 he got trips. Op deliver

nvm your secret is literally "Bitcoin will dump in USD value so people will fomo out while BTCP is gonna moon in sats, cue flippening"

Afraid not but admirable effort. Due to prices moving around all the time it will be hard to get the right answer, at best you could narrow it down. Also cryptomarket cap might not use the same source further complicating things

Oh, you are a wonderful faggot. Top work

Blatant LARP. Completely round numbers.

Yes I just noticed that damn
Did I get the percentage right tho?

Cmon trip 8s

nice approach, but the problem is that blockfolio might have different data than cmc because they get it from different apis and take the average

check em

see me roll

Maybe now? Slow night for posts

The thing is someone already rolled trips in the thread but this nigger won't give us the info. Fake and gay. Sage in all fields

x2

TRIPS

fuggit

If it already brought you money, it has no room for progress dumbass. Dumb shill

can't be that good if it's only 13% of your portfolio

I am accumulating. If I bought it all at once I would drive the price up 20%.

is not linked on that dirty fiat money dud wtf on that ai it will kill us... rich... but it will

Honest question, why do you guys bother responding to these blatant attention seeking LARPing shills? Even worse, this guy is a literal Pajeet, look at his sentence structure.

Name of the Coin or get the fuck out

Nobody has got trips yet

dubious, but rolls bc...

>I have been browsing Veeky Forums for three months now.
>I am somewhat of a crypto guru

Hahahahsfdgs

999 checkum

LMAO inb4 ELLAISM

saiju

I feel so used

roll

Faggot nigger

333 get

How many coins did you accumilate so far?

Try harder

Check 'em

Roll

listening

lmao these gets

Op faggot check em

feed the ponzi

check it

444 get

Thanks OP just bought 100k

pajeet larper

Watch how it's done

Rollin

>Nigga please

ayyyyy

here are trips faggot .

now send me doge

D7d2Fz55d3LNEfrf2h75ZN7aNbsqJBwugP

Tard, anybody can create a portfolio like this in 2 minutes.

Missed. Wonder what our post rate is.

oh yeashhhhhhh

Tell us fag

get

do what thou wilt

Uh huh

Tell it faggot

Reroll

keep it to yourself

rolling

roll

Trips?

Ffs...

can't hold that long

LARPING NIGGERFAGGOT DELETED IT SCREENSHOT SO PEOPLE CAN SEE (he deleted an earlier one too)

Rolllll

Roll

You’re not gonna make it at this rate bros.

niggers

roll

gibs red pill

lel

OP gotta deliver now

Mmmmm nice get

op here it's ofc nano you dummie

ETN?

unironically this

very nice

Grats bros. Here it is.

Nice 1000$ eoy

I wish I had that much LINK

QUINTS

I CUM

So much bullshit in your post. I'd wager you e only got 10k in crypto cause you're a poorfag wannabe. 2mm in crypto good one (y)

>tfw you only have 26k link

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>make fake portfolio
>make a roll thread
>shitlarp link
>Veeky Forums eats it
>op owns 1k link in reality

I really HATE nu-Veeky Forums, fucking idiots, it's like you've all been here 1 week