Someone mistakenly sent 3.4 BTC to my account

What do biz? Fuck. I'm shaking right now.

Screen cap or you a larp

Buy ENJ on binance now.. huge news this month

sigh, you already know what we're gonna say, OP

It was me. Please give it back and I'll let you penetrate my boipussy

POST PROOF

oops that was me. Hold on, I'll post my address so you can return it. Keep .01 as a reward for doing the right thing thnx

Don't worry about it, I'm sure he meant to send it to you. It's yours now OP.

It was me, please givt it back.
Aw fuck, you can keep one btc.

Moral thing to do is send it back (karma and shit). The thing I would do is to spend it (reinvest and not give a fuck). But I'm pretty sure you're larping so none of these apply.

all in on LINK

Keep 1 send the rest back, just think if you done it

I would send 0.4 back and keep the 3 btc

i was praying for you dud please help meee!!! my boy needs to eat something and i need to pay my expenses on the next 3 months please help.....im not a beegar or trying im desesperated biz was not like that years febore we sold snikers and candies....wtf help me even whit your luck dud(s)....

send him 100 sats each day so he doesnt forget his mistake

this

>Moral thing to do is send it back

Imagine how cool it would be if someone did that - I don't know how someone could accidentally send BTC to someone else's address. But imagine if someone did send that amount accidentally and then someone sent it back to them. I'd send them a piece back as a thank you. Maybe not here but I remember once I lost a wallet with £400 in it - ended up getting a call from the police, someone had turned it in. Was told I couldn't be informed who the person was who turned it in but there are some very decent people in amongst all the scum.

PLEASE dud help me i need to pay the expenses of 3 months whit one kid...im praying for you may be im here for this... i really need the help RIGHT NOW.... 3AYWynf9WXnPewECTRPTrcJuhU9yJDvyXt

disgusting

based

Aaaaaaaand you woke up.

Man can you imagine what he was buying with that amount? Or if he was repaying a debt what they would do to him?

send a message in binary with sats calling him a fuckhead everyday

Fuck off venezuela

If it's true then I hope your incoming ban will help your gtfo Veeky Forums and work to feed your family.

>1 post by this ID
its this thread again

if you dont believeme here 0.2 btc will be fine for a year dud help we are linked in some weird way you msy not may not belive on this but i can feel it i have been asking for you...

Fuck every false claims here. Post your wallet addresses. I'll send you half of it. Not all. Think of it as price you pay for this lesson.

Post your addresses. I know the sender address. Not gonna post screenshot you'll only edit it or some shit. Now! I give you 1 Hour anons.

Only half i will return.

right now im deseperated....if the hammer comes....the ill shall takeit

If you send that shit to an exchange where you are verified or where you aren't using a VPN/Proxy, they can track you. Remember: Bitcoin is not anonymous

is there any crpyto portfolio that shows my coins automatically?

I recognize you, you're the drunkposter again. Clean your act up and do something with your life.

user, you are a good person

diabolical

£400 is not that big of a deal, but you can be charged with theft if you keep it for yourself and the money would be traced.

Someone accidentally sent me .005 the other day.

1HrrHXW3zkyNDTaaTiUwTGiJLPo8FWuRc9

dear Veeky Forums, when will you fucking learn?

1GefySTUZU5urEd2gaV67XfWZAMoRntzDL

not for small bills, but for 100€ and up I definitely do take a quick snap

16DJVsbrANgSfpa3TUH3PenbdYt8MaNKkn

Just do it

Keep it. Get a tripcode. Become a "crypto" "analyst." lol

37BumHsvu9u22DfA1jjUgXTwBT9A19Tsz7

I trust you

145ttnggRcHNF7z9P3jnkjWUxqrLXDLAYi

my BTC addy bw

3KRydUkrWwjnaLoHX3cLKEtkj6z3murY8q

pls+ty (if real)

>the newkids post their addresses
Excellent, thank you for making it easy.

This happened to my brother a couple months ago, lost his wallet in the shopping center, only had about $150ish in it but it got handed into the cop station and I picked it up for him. Was very surprised to see the money still in there. I forgot about this too so thanks for reminding me that not everyone is a selfish cunt

Jokes on you i got 0.1 eth a few weeks back by some fellow Veeky Forumstard because of lulz

>Convert it to $$$s
>Buy a Hyundai Ioniq
>Drive off into the sunset

Okay fuckers. few more.minutes left. All i got were fake asdresses. Stop. Fuckers.

189tJACcoYq9ioxFJBoxBWEvdypEaD27Hg

HEHE DUUUUUDE

Thank you
1KMKntCMRpdXt4b9Ch9hJGMie7rCU52CL

OP is a LARP confirmed

Be happy that you just have been demonstrated one of the biggest flaws of BTC.
Unless you start searching reddit and bitcoin forums and such for all kinds of variations of
>fuuuuuuuuu, just sent 3.4BTC to the wrong adress
and then give it back (probably to a person that is just shitposting or larping about something they did not do), it's now yours and no one can do anything about it, unless that adress is tied to your irl id in a way that can be followed. Still, I don't know on what legal grounds one could make you send it back.
If you wanna do something for your Krama or something, you can search for organizations that accept donations in BTC.

sure you will
1P741vT65rDV7vDxSyCN2cjUR9EN2BhfVZ

Send it back user. These moments where you have a choice to be moral or scum always either haunt us or reinforce the good we are capable of. It’s not worth the guilt you’ll have carrying around with you all the time if you don’t send it back. DO THE RIGHT THING.

Transferring to a new address you own is always a bit stressful desu.

Omg OP actually delivered. 0.1 BTC here

THANKS DUDE!!!

oh, and all the
>send it back
how do you know it will be the right adress?
E.g. stuff from exchanges always gets pooled and such,or it could be sent from a mixer so it might just end up in limbo. How do you contact a BTC adress?

Give it back Tyrone

1Jd2DqtzUTfeniMV6ReQEDCuFBX3ebMnvD

Help a bro out

Thank god I found you on here.. please send back.

1z8372shsgCo136OfshsgzCs2371Kz

Wish you the best of luck.

address:

1Cubj9w6atzWHxXM2Lv3KACtDCSWCdpz27

>I'd send them a piece back as a thank you.
>sends it back again
>"wtf this retard keeps sending money to the wrong address"

Someone from Veeky Forums once sent me 0.025 BTC when it was 19k
Thanks to whoever it was

1N3FsRnZRbUAZdF4eVU4ehHKR7h5PVG5th

do it, I dare you

lets see if op delivers
1GtLKtgAomckM1qygrjh1nLbvaVuBupaqE

OP if you are for real pls help got JUSTd by zcl

129iANWNnunZYdc9zUauvupP71wdorL1fi

Okay fuckers. This is mine. I browsed reddit and Bitcoin talk if there is someone who lost his btc but found nothing.

This must be from a chink or korean.

I'll keep it for now. Will update latrr if i decide to make a giveaway. This is too much money for me.

12aVVScS9s3Ec26GSTKZFLKfkRArYbmfML

make me believe

1AoywW9hcbJ6zVTr9aSREpW49S32kE3aG4

I thought you gave 0.1BTC to this guy? Or was he LARPing

PLease SIRS gib me Bicone

OP of this post. Send your btc wallet. I'll send you some

So much street shitting in this thread fuckin hell pajeets go fucking die

Please make a thread or update this one I would be interested in a giveaway especially if it’s from a Korean i hate the Koreans

all the poorfags in this thread

disgusting

1NEWvyUHf7hTf92zCv8V7T9cHgyNDNPWcy

Of course i was LARPING

thats a fucking copypasta posted everyday dumbass

>sends it back
>to an exchange

the chance of that happening is literally 0%, learn how to do math

1FwKMs6kHrh32Pwn12az24iybq4TzNoLNi
Gimme

post your address so we can accidentally send you some more

someone send me 120 eth last year...shit happens...spend it on a nice apartment when eth hit 1200 $

14aE1dVjGfaxtaP8Pg2N78HpfzH2byiKmk

really? :O

17dej7xAKFGx7xVzQKLE3Z8YDd619v3wjD

1ADo6fSt52QNNSTFW9SLav4htAXjsdLKdM

Sharing is caring

Haha yeah eth whale gave me .3 two days ago

3K37bByKNutANW1PbjsVfZTwz9sBM9Mc8B

As if. But pls gib

3L4kbgnqV63TFNKrEsNnK14Ud3MrSKwdpH

I had a dream just now that you died in a fire and your children died terrible deaths. The only way to avoid this fate is to return the treasure. Sorry user.

1A1uBfFrjVqSjpiUvK82S4wNmMEQ3fsV7J

Worth a go, ty op

You can send me 0.1 for my rent

has faggot op posted proof
to prove he is not a faggot ?

Listen OP if u don't post proof of this u know its gonna be classified as the fucking larp that it is
>post proof or gtfo

1kjn5caaeVyCJu4ShVcfk6mkXNnrzdzHc

Thanks OP

1MYaTk67B5h2hAx1nojivLiSepaiqEgX5L

poorfag here, 0.1 btc would double my portofolio