I just got a gf . I eat pretty well, 2 steak meals a day, a fish meal and a chicken meal, avocados, asparagus, broccoli...

I just got a gf . I eat pretty well, 2 steak meals a day, a fish meal and a chicken meal, avocados, asparagus, broccoli, almonds. Problem is my gf is useless and I guess cant feed herself so my food budget is essentially doubled now. How do I break up with her?

Saged.

Kill yourself, easiest way

>he fell for the woman trap

this isnt r9k m8. saged, hidden and reported

Tell her she turned into a raging homosexual

what

Deepweb hitman, duh

>2 steaks a day

Enjoy your colon cancer in 2 years you fucking brainlet.

you're a fucking idiot .

>2 steak meals a day, a fish meal and a chicken meal, avocados, asparagus, broccoli, almonds
How fucking fat are you

>believes a long disproven myth
>didnt even look into how the studies on meat and colon cancer were conducted
>calls others a brainlet

I bet you're the type of guy who eats a shit ton of refined carbohydrates but thinks red meat is unhealthy.

Just let her eat the food. Sustain yourself by eating pussy all day.

You're retarded if you think that's a lot. That's just vegetables and protein and no grains. Soy boy.

i eat 3500 calories a day i'm 180 pounds and 6'1

>woman
>useless

What the fuck did you expect?

Is your gf fat? How did your food budget double?

None of that will make you fat, obesity is a result of excess carbohydrate and sugar consumption

>essentially doubled

You literally cannot get fat eating meat and vegetables in one day. That's how low carb works, meat is every low in calories, as are vegetables, so if you eat a pile of them, you'll stay sated longer. Unless you're drenching them in butter or gravy or cheese, that's where the calories stack up.
It always astounds me that simple concepts are a mystery to anyone. A half pound steak is 600 calories. A cup of vegetables average 100 calories. A 6', 170 pound man needs around 2500 calories a day to just maintain their weight. That's a LOT of fucking meat and vegetables. As long as you're not throwing a shitload of butter and gravy and cheese on them, that is.

That's a 1000 more than you should be. 2500 is maintanance for your height/weight.

im trying to get to 200lbs

a half pound steak is also fucking tiny

I ate around 2 lbs of steak recently, I was just trying different cooking methods and my Asian friend had difficulty with his 1.5 lbs share so I helped him out (he ended up eating around a pound and I ended up eating the rest)

that said, most people are not 6'4", 200 lbs so I'm probably an outlier

That much steak in one meal isn't a deal breaker, it's still below the daily maintanance calories for you - and meat digests slowly, so you probably shit a lot of it out before it got broken down completely. A half pound steak is pretty average for a meal. I'm just saying, you have to eat a LOT of steak to fill up the calories.

The problem is you sold the girl on your money, not on your personality.

Do the opposite, look semi attractive, actually care about what she has to say, and that's all you need to get a beautiful, caring girl. It just takes a lot to find one.

>just b urself

just tell her that she's costing you a lot in food and if she wants to continue living with you she'll have to marry you.

Oh 6'1 180 isn't bad. I'm not super muscular and I'm 6'4 210. Personally I think that's the PERFECT size, despite my girlfriend being short as fuck

Tell her you don't see her as a real woman it feels like you have a child in your house

worked for me to get picrelated dude

If you lead with your wealth, what is she gonna want? You, or your money?
Just have an above average dick and boom, you're good to go

Get guilted into marriage, wait 3 years until she takes you for granted and has sex with a nigger. Get divorced, she takes half of your money and your house. Nigger beats her and steals her money and she comes crying to you to fix everything. Although you still care for her, you say no because she's dumb and crossed the line that could never be crossed. She gives birth to a goblin and you forever have to pay for his Jordans with alimony, but at least you won't have to feed her. End.

You shouldn't use your wealth to get a gf, but there's a limit to how much you can improve your looks.
Also, it is really hard to get rid of the severe asspies most people have here.

Gratz on getting a good looking and caring gf, but a great lot of it is luck as well.

For real though guys how many The Billion Coin to fuck Aubrey Plaza

God dammit she’s so hot. Want to touch the hiney.

give her your food and eat her out

pussy juice is the new super food

Oh for sure. I got ridiculously lucky. She's one in a fucking million, like I've dated a LOT of similarly looking girls and I can safely say she is the only one that isn't a total bitch

i dated a model that couldn't make it and had the same issue, travel expenses, clothes, whatever, my advice -

get out before you get attached

>being this much of a brainlet about diet
>implying anything on that list makes you fat
>implying this isn't the meal of an overman

Exactly.
I think matching humour is the most important thing in a relationship though, it will get you through everything. Especially self-deprecating humour, people who don't take themselves too seriously are the best.

>You literally cannot get fat eating meat and vegetables
>A 6', 170 pound man needs around 2500 calories a day to just maintain their weight.
Hahahaha nigger are you serious. Believe bullshit like this is why Americans are obese in record numbers.