Really wanted to invest in coinmetro, but I see it shilled on Veeky Forums, which is pajeet board now...

Really wanted to invest in coinmetro, but I see it shilled on Veeky Forums, which is pajeet board now, so I probably shouldn't. Amirite?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.win?campaign=Veeky
go.coinmetro.com/?refId
go.coinmetro.com/?
warosu.org/biz/thread/S8071016#p8073056
bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/crypto-investing-age-whales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same here

Plus there are a number of red flags

This will 100x! Use coinmetro.win?campaign=Veeky Forums and you'll get +7.5%

That's what I am talking about.

Follow this link coinmetro.win?campaign=Veeky Forums and you'll get +7.5%

The project is good, not stellar, but good. I personally believe RKT is better.
Shilling happens because of referrals, pajeets here want those sweet 5% of others pajeets 1 ETH, it doesn’t really change anything because the whales are getting in at private presale stages with sick bonuses anyway.

What do.

>it doesn’t really change anything because the whales are getting in at private presale stages with sick bonuses anyway.
That's one of the red flags

Yeah I bought some in presale, it was great buy, but should I buy much more now? Idk. Seems like a good normie project, could beat coinbase.

>RKT
>Gibraltar

Fuck that VIVA ESPAÑA

>he doesn’t know
True whales don’t even buy on presales, they go deeper, like directly communicating with a team and negotiating a price.
Presales are for cyndicates or baby whales, who do not have good connections or large enough teams to evaluate ICOs

KEK nice token

trust your gut. i see this shit shilled all day, why do you think its that? If it were a good project it would be shilled only after the ICO is done

Presale had only a 15% bonus.
Public sale ended in 9 seconds.

The way i see it, the more users an exchange has, bigger the volume, popularity, price of xcm, etc.

therefore i'm starting a ref train. it's better to get guaranteed users now, with everyone benefiting (2,5%) than later

it's a flawless ico, no red flags, experienced developers, a huge community, all kinds of crypto instruments, ico platform, etc. what else do you want?

it's a guaranteed 20-50x, especially since all the early investors (@ 0.03 and 0.05€) have their coins locked for half a year, so no dump at the beginning. it's a nobrainer really

my ref: https :// go. coinmetro. com/?refId = 5a63adbc589c124f7b19a1be
(delete six spaces)

it's a win-win situation. fuck the coinburn. we're getting new users, which are far more important for an exchange. that's why we don't keep it for ourselves like some other greedy fuckers. there's enough for everybody
get on the train

good luck user

As early investors we also get to participate in the ico's hosted on their platform earlier than anyone else. Even if it's only .1 eth that you're putting in, it will definitely be worth it as this will be the best platform for fiat and daytrading with lifetime discounts to the token sale participants. Even ignoring the value of the XCM token itself, I see this as an amazing opportunity and think CoinMetro will easily compete with Coinbase.

I hate to post this like a pajeet, but we'll both get a 2.5% bonus if using a referral code before purchasing. go.coinmetro.com/?refId = 5a9367a022a7b962b93315f0

Yeah pretty easy to end a public sale in 9 when you have 10% left to sell lol.

So my thoughts after this thread: I have feeling that it's good investment, but I am still not decided whether I buy more or not.

same

too much shilling

makes me not wanna invest

No, there aren't any private presale.

This thread turned into a good example. You know it's all Pajeets too because normal shills realize when sentiment is turning against whatever they are shilling so they tone down the enthusiasm and turn down the volume of shilling whereas Pajeets will pester you with GOOD COIN SIR X1000 EOM SIR until you have a red hot burning hatred of what they're shilling, like what's happening with the Coinmetro shilling right now.

no sir! you should definitely buy, sir!
here, use my ref link for 2.5% bonus
coin metro . com / ? refId= IjUstW4nTaFR3eM0n3y_nOtev3ng0nN4buYc0iNs

it sure did

fuckkkkkkkkkk

you skipping it then?

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a6c9070ee820437c44249eb

Remove spaces after ? and use my ref to gain 5% bonus when buying, you can buy straight from binance or another exchange using btc eth or ltc

Yeah, and presalefags got like 599% more tokens, don't bother

Honestly I mentally skipped it when I read up on it during the first flash sale and saw the up to 500% presale bonus. Even back then when it was cheaper than now.

The Pajeets just confirm

ICO is going for a long time and 11 cents is a lot desu.

You're a braindead retard, CoinMetro was one of the ONLY ICOs to be 100% open and transparent with it's private sale.

Essentially 8% of the tokens was sold in a presale that ANYONE could participate in, with a 6 month vesting period. Meanwhile Legolas had SIXTY FUCKING PERCENT of their total token supply sold completely privately to unknown individuals.

Kys.

Bought 2k of this shit, will be happy if i can get 10x

It's not about what's shilled on Biz nor red flags, as every coin is - shilled on biz, and every coin has redflags. Coinmetro is still one of if not the most promising ICO out right now. If shilling or red flags stops you, might as well be a nocoiner.

>every good ICO is shilled on Veeky Forums
Not even close. The opposite, tea. The good ICOs are kept under wraps for a variety of reasons. Only the most desperate ICOs are shilled as hard as Coinmetro is right now, even though it has a coin burn at the end

There was an awesome thread on this yesterday with some in-depth discussion that wasn't just ref spamming. I can't find it right now, but the gist of it is that these XCM threads are always hit or miss with either pure ref spamming or good discussion.
Anyway, the max ref bonus is 2.5%. I've been shilling this hard and will drop mine casually but I've already explained a lot in other threads. In-short: All-in-one exchange, fiat-alts, ETFs, debit card, founders bonuses for ICO buyers, experienced and responsive team. DYOR but people are writing this off because of the referral bonuses.
They've already hit their soft cap; more users just makes the exchange better. Ref is link in pic. :)

It's way to late now. Should have bought for 3 cents.
Initial ICO price was 0.03, now it's 0.12 and trading hasn't even started. Guess the consequences user.

I think RKT is great aswell but I don't see how that affects coinmetro
Got a link? I must've missed that thread

I just want to say that I admire user who bought coinmetro.info domain which redirected to his reflink. That bad motherfucker musthave made shittoon of freemoney.

Which red flags? I did a lot of research, and the blockchain experience of the team is the only red flaag i found, which is compensated by their insane FX - Trading and scaling experience. Did I miss something?

Looks like it 404'd, assuming it was the one I was thinking of. There was an user who came in and gave a 5 response rundown on why this is actually worth investing in. Hopefully someone has it saved/they pop back up.

Anybody has better ICO/pre-ICO coming?

Oh right, and reminder; kimchi thinks XCM is good.

I was that user and here is the link warosu.org/biz/thread/S8071016#p8073056

id you like it use my ref

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S8071016#p8073056
Awesome, I'm too much of a newfag to know how to archive 404'd threads haha. Will keep your spiel for future reference.

>I'm too much of a newfag to know how to archive 404'd threads haha
Not too much of a newfag to spam referral links in scam ICOs though.

Why so salty?
500% bonus on presale happens left and right in ICOs, normies just don’t know about it.
By being transparent on 500% presale Coinmetro wants to disrupt a good old whale hoarding, that’s a good thing.

all of the rekt

Spamming ref links doesn't require much thinking, and I at least try to contribute to the conversation when I do so.

Coinmetro is mostly awesome imo but the us investor situation has been a Black eye for sure

XCM COUNTER FUD

>Muh 500% presale bonus! You'll get dumped on!
>The ICO is so SLOW, good ICOs sell out in hours, not months!

These two are grouped together because they have the same root cause. The vast majority of ICOs are actually thinly veiled scams that allow bitcoin whales to either
A) profit or B) maintain their networth during crashes because the token price is 'locked in' and this avoids them using tether or cashing out which incurs taxes.
The Chinese especially pump and dump ICOs like frat boys in college, they don't give a damn about the team or the fundamentals, they just care about polish and dumping on launch.
Take a look at what Veeky Forums calls a "good ICO": Matrix Chain, Matrix Chain is an extremely sketchy ICO where a few dozen wallets hold HALF THE TOKENS. Legolas exchange: 60% of the tokens
sold privately before the ICO even started. RKT: 80% of tokens sold privately. This is before you factor in wash trading etc. CoinMetro had a public presale, they only sold 8% of
their supply, and there's a 6 month vesting period, but the key point is ANYONE could have gotten in. This is key because a broad decentralised user base is CRUCIAL to a successful coin,
not only that but XCM is poised to be 100% regulation friendly and they have the experience and legal expertise to get licenses that shitty Chinese exchanges won't.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/crypto-investing-age-whales/

>No DIBIDENDIES

A buyback program is as good, if not better, than dividends. Dividends classify an asset as a security, this means when regulation comes in 2018 (and it IS coming) it will FUCK
places like Kucoin. Asian exchanges might get away because of corruption, but that will always be offputting to traders. Meanwhile token buybacks achieve the same effect. Consider
a hypothetical 10MM daily volume with 0.1% fee rate (Fee discounts exist but they actually increase the price more because they require holding XCM):

10,000,000 * 0.001 = 10,000 USD

If XCM were priced at 10 cents (below ICO) that would mean EVERY day 100,000 XCM is burned. This is excluding XCM held by the dev team, XCM held by traders for discounted fees, etc.
But here's where it gets important, as XCM is burned, XCM price goes up, more people join XCM, which means increased XCM volume, which means MORE tokens burned. In one month you'd already
have bought 3MM USD of XCM and burned 1% of the total supply forever. This increases the net increase in XCM exponentially. Note how BNB reached a market cap of nearly 2 billion
at it's peak even though its an OPTIONAL discount.

>Buybacks
Stay the fuck away from any buybacks model anons seriously!
I was a ICN bagholder for almost a year and let me tell you it's a terrible expirience. Any buybacks sort of dividends is a way to raise money and create bagholders of worthless shit tokens.