He doesn't drink a gallon of juice a day

>he doesn't drink a gallon of juice a day

never gonna make it

Thanks just juiced 100k

Goodluck with the diabetes and kidney stones

Do you think raw veggies has sugar in them? What planet are you on

This user knows his shit. The only way to survive this shit is to make your own smoothies. buy fage yogurt or organic yogurt. Pick your own black raspberries/ blackberries or buy some organic berries. Your life just got a whole lot better.

gtfo dude u know nothing.

the planet in which we evolved to eat meat not fucking stems and sticks

if you only drink raw veggies then it's excellent. If you drink fruit then you might aswell crush sugar cubes and drink them in water - pretty much the same shit

you can do both

From what? Juicing will lead to neither condition. Unless you have a condition, the oxolates in vegetables and fruits will be offset by the water content. If you're drinking enough water during the day, a high vegetable diet, juiced or not, will not create kidney stones.
Diabetes, I won't even bother with, juicing is something you can use to cure type 2 diabetes.

Wait, are you such a fucking retard, you think juicing is like...fruit juice?

I bet you are.

I heard fruit smoothies breakdown all of fibre found in fruits (which is one of the main positive reasons to eat while fruits)

Kek Veeky Forums faggot

No, it's not the same. Fruits are made of carbohydrates but it's not fucking the same at all.

You probably are on some retarded keto diet, aren't you?

Is intermittent fasting beneficial fit bros?

I find it beneficial. One day once in a while won't kill you.

You betcha, perfect companion to link

doesn't help doesn't hurt. fasting is just so retards can feel better about themselves

What's it like to be such a fat autist that you get angry and insult people for not eating for a day?

Is food that important to you?

How fat are you?

I drink 12oz of Dr. Pepper a day. Am I going to make it ?

>am I gonna make it

To the hospital, I am certain.

yeah, how dare you insulting people on Veeky Forums, shame on you

Fucking degenerate

Pajeestan

>gallon

When will you neckbeards finally convert to the only reasonable system?

gallon of vodka is for me

>organic yoghurt
>organic berries
The fuck are you talking about? You grab an apple, you put it in the juicer, you add water, you juice it and drink it. The end.

>fructose is superior to glucose
Enjoy your overworked liver

I used to have a juicer, switched to a nutribullet for “smoothies” so I’m eating whole vegetables instead of filtering out some of the fiber.

With juice you lose

>he doesn't eat the fiber that nature has conveniently put inside legumes & fruits
>he thinks drinking sugar is healthy and that it doesn't fuck up his brain chemistry
lmao

>he doesn't drink a gallon of cum a day
never gonna make it

If this was raw milk you would have a point

Anyone here uniornocally drink a gallon of milk a day to gain mass? If I start doing that should I stop drinking a gallon of water a day?

The fuck are you talking about? You grab an apple, you eat it. The end.
>b-but it's easier to drink it
Sure, keep drinking sugar, it's good for you

I fast 23 hours every day

Improved muscle mass, mental clarity, relaxation, my workouts are great, and I have very low body fat

Also very rewarding to eat at the end of a 23 hour caloric fast. I highly recommend it

>consuming all the sugar in fruit without the natural fibers that counteract it's effects

juicing fruit is just retarded and you shoul never do it

juicing veggies is nice tho

How about making smoothies out of the whole fruit while retaining the fiber?

Don't fall for the Rippetoe meme, milk is great to round out calories and protein sure but a gallon a day is just lazy, eat some real food