Cryptocurrency is already mainstream, we are not early adopters

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81okgt/if_online_dating_has_taught_me_anything/
>inb4 you have to go back

its mainstream aware, but 95% of normies haven't invested (big) yet

this

fagdit cucks GTFO
/thread

You WISH 5% were invested. I'd put it at

If 0.5% were invested I would be surprised. We are much earlier than most of us think. During the dotcom bubble a huge portion of the population was investing into stocks.

I am posting this message from the year 2022 as a warning of the impending danger you all face if you don't act now.

Chainlink (LINK) will surpass the $5k mark sometime between now and 2022, making it the biggest distribution of wealth mankind has ever seen.

However the distribution falls short, and is not enough to eliminate the Zionist Jewish bankers control over the military industrial complex, television, media, music, education industry etc, and ultimately them remain in power. Late 2021 will see them step out of the shadows and reveal themselves to the world as the "New World Order". They will perform a coup d'état on the US Government, the United Nations and subsequently all other first world nations. This will spark an unprecedented number of civil wars all over the world, millions upon millions of innocents will be wiped out instantly and easily, given the advanced tech and sheer number of soldiers (brainwashed) and mechanized military units under their power.

Once they have control, the world is almost totally enslaved, nobody is safe, people have their minds implanted and controlled with microchips, forced to do the bidding of the self proclaimed elites, children are openly taken from their families to be raped, tortured and sacrificed by the powers that be.

Only a few of us remain to think freely for ourselves, whilst it is too late for our reality, it is not too late for you. If you are reading this message you MUST invest in LINK, and promote and encourage others to do the same as much and as often as you possibly can!

Tip the balance of power back to the people and remove the banks control of your countries Government THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN HUMANITY MOVE FORWARD INTO A NEW AGE OF PROSPERITY, FREE FROM TOTALITARIAN CONTROL, FREE TO LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY, FREE TO SPREAD LOVE AND HAPPINESS THROUGH OUT ALL NATIONS!!
I BEG OF YOU, FOR YOUR SAKE AND FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY - INVEST IN LINK NOW!

fine but think about it like this: cell phones were no longer an early adopter device by the time Nokia phones were all the rage but that was hardly the apex of that market it was the beginning.

when crypto is regularly talked about on CNBC, and when there's a price tracker on fucking homepage of yahoo finance, and when strippers/sluts are getting btc tattoos, you know it's no longer early and you're no longer an early adopter by buying at these prices.

only people who bought between 2012-early 2017 are doing well right now. the rest of you are frantically trying to control yourselves so you don't buy or sell at bad times. because to buy alts you have to buy btc or eth, which are both high in price right now. if there was a simple way to buy alts without their price being fucking impacted directly by btc, then it would be a different story, and you could be an early adopter of alts. but that's not the case.

If it were mainstream you'd a) be using it a currency, let alone as a main currency, b) know the difference between a cryptocurrency and a cryptocoin

Haha you are right, I have sold as well

>Cryptocurrency is already mainstream, we are not early adopter
wtf, did you even read this post?

Simply put. You can't do anything tangible with the majority of shitcoins and even main coins outside of niche trading sites.

Half of the shit is literal vapourware or not fit for public release.

If you think people currently trading are latecomers you're simply retarded. They might be "late" to the first adopters but they're still early in the grand scheme of things.

It being talked about on financial channels and people getting meme-tattoos doesn’t mean the normies care/trust/invest in it.

I don't know if this is a troll but it's triggering

>only the people who bought [before this year] are doing welll [this year]

The fact that you talk like this is moronic.

None of these protocols are anywhere near finished in development. None can actually do what they're meant for

Maybe we're at peak hype, maybe the opportunity to make quick money scamming is behind us, maybe we're in for a well deserved crash
But it's nowhere near finished and we are extremely early.

OP here on same ID, yes I read it.

m8, if you want shitcoin without buying bitcoin, mine for a week (even with my 2years old computer I get $15 in a week)
Enoight to play, trade and have fun.

If you want to invest, bitcoin is the most long term coin you could buy imho. Even if ltc, xmr an maybe one or two other can be mid time investment (month to year).

Yup i was talking to my sister a couple of weeks ago and she wasn't aware of any other cryptocurrency despite having heard of bitcoin from her less normie friends. When i asked if she would be willing to invest she said she would MAYBE put in 50 bucks. And it's not like she's short of cash or anything

5% of the norwegian population actually is invested in crypto. 200k norwegians. Meanwhile, 350k owns stocks.

And I guarantee that 90% of those 5% have invested in BTC. Bitcoin may no longer be in the early adopters phase but other cryptocurrencies didn’t even enter it yet.

Quite on the contrary, IOTA and ETH is among the more popular coins. And note that the majority of people (80%) is between 18-25, these aren't boomers, they're the kind of faggots growing up on Veeky Forums and such.