My university meal hall has a small kitchen to the side where students can make their own food...

My university meal hall has a small kitchen to the side where students can make their own food, it's pretty rad and other than me it's mostly Asian exchange students using it.

Today I was making a nice Sinangag when the Asian student on the next station is fucking with my shit every time I turn my back. Nicked most of my garlic, put oyster sauce in my drink and turned the heat up to full at every opportunity (burnt the fuck out of my eggs).

Is there some kitchen faux-pas I should know around Asians, or can I just write him off as a stupid cockmunch?

>Is there some kitchen faux-pas I should know

Dunno about Asians specifically, but people will give you no respect in the kitchen if you let them keep fucking with you. Once it happened enough so you knew it wasn't an accident you ought to have stood up for yourself

asians are known for putting fluids in people's drinks

I tried bitching him out at the time but he pretended he didn't understand English and I didn't have the time left to launch a Sherlock Holmes Story whether he was bullshitting me or not.

If I catch him again I'll give his hands a good smack with the spatula though, me old mum taught me that universal language years ago.

what an asshole
Smack him

>what I should know around Asians
Mainland Asians are niggers of Asia.
No exceptions.
All FOBs are fucking assholes.

Only ~40% meme here. I've had enough coworkers cycle through to meet people from most mainland Asian countries.

He has a crush on you.
Pull his pants down and fuck him raw in the Kitchen to establish dominance.
I guarantee you he wants it

>Mainland Asians are niggers of Asia.
truth.

Step into his personal space, make eye contact, knock his cooking shit over, and quietly say "don't fuck with me". Asians are pussies, he won't do shit

why didn't you push him and get in his face?

has your generation completely forgotten how to handle themselves?

pull out you dick and shake it violently so he knows youre the pack leader

Do the same to him, if he bitches it means he understood English all along

me chinese, me play joke, me pee-pee in your coke

>put oyster sauce in your drink

I'd wouldn't recommend you fuck with him since the RA or whoever's in charge will likely be sympathetic towards the minority. Go find whoever's in charge, say the Asian is fucking with you, and show them your oyster sauce drink as proof.

lol

yes

THANK YOU

This is like the one /pol/ opinion I have, and for some reason people dislike this fact more than anti-Trump.

Chinese and Cambodian were the WORST, so much so I have to call them out in particular. Despite the memes, Indian and South Korean had the fewest culture-shock issues in the USA.

Get in his face about it. Just don't do anything physical. He'll probably sue.

fucking rice-niggers

You don't need much garlic in fried rice.

He was trying to teach you to cook with wok hei 'breath of the wok', fried rice should be high heat.

And i bet you were drinking some sugary bitch drink, you should drink tea, beer or water with your fried rice. The umami he added probably made it palatable to him.

He's just trying to teach you about his culture man, what is your problem?

Sounds more like a turf claim than something specific to kitchens or asians. Those dudes are marking their territory and indirectly telling you to piss off and find your own kitchenette. Since this is a university this means you can't do shit to the asians because they can play the race card, unless you happen to be black and can play it harder than them.

If niggers were rich.

SEAniggers are the niggers of asia.

He's trying to get you to leave the kitchen by being rude and fucking with your shit.

The absolute best solution is to get a staff member to come over and point a finger directly at him.

If he's like most asians I went to school with they can't stand direct attention or authority figures they can't bribe.

背部香料转身是不是你的了

The next time he puts something in your drink, pour your drink in his drink.

>mainland Asians
What's left?
>Philippines
Also niggers
>Indonesia
???
>Taiwan
Probably cool
>Japanese
Cool

Apologist