They fell for the coconut meme

>they fell for the coconut meme

My life would be worse for the loss of coconut.

Fuck off memeshitter.

>hydration and fats
>a meme

what a nigger

Dumb memeshitter poster.

Snow niggers buy old coconut and drink the water inside. It tastes like brackish water so they hate it. You only drink from young coconut (the inner flesh should be thin and soft like jelly). The old coconut flesh is grated and compressed to produce coconut milk.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone buy a whole coconut. Yet the grocery store always has them stocked. Are they even real? Or do they just put up decorative ones knowing that no one will ever buy one, because who the fuck buys a whole coconut when you could just buy a can of coconut milk or a bag of shredded coconut flesh?

I'm tempted to buy one but I'm afraid the cashier will just laugh in my face for it. Once I accidentally tried to buy a jar of fruit preserves that apparently was just decoration for the store and now I can never shop there again. I just don't want to be hurt again Veeky Forums.

Coconuts are real unless you went shopping at a decoration store.

I bought one once but couldn't open it so I just binned it.

>he doesn't mix rum into his coconut

REMOVE YA, BLUDCLART

What is this meme food spam you shitty fags i hope some nigger rapes you with a coconut tree

Why spend so much time typing for attention online?

If true seek a therapist or the ledge of a very tall building.

What do I use coconut milk or cream for?

What's the point of this?

i like those mexican coconut block things

Curry, you fucking cunt.

Is that its only use?

you can use coconut milk/cream as a substitute for cream in a lot of dishes.

>mexican coconut candy
>itallian flag

You do realisere that the insider liquid isnt coconut milk? I love fresh coconut, but it can be a hustle.

so what exactly then do you DO with your fresh coconuts? what's the yield?

also, is fresh superior to the alternative? why or why not?

>he doesnt know about coconut milk pancakes

Water from older coconuts taste pretty good. Young coconut water is superior ofcourse as is it's flesh. I think the water goes bad after a couple of days so it tastes awful when imported.

You drink the water. Its tastes pretty unique maybe a very light orange juice but not really. If it's young coconut the flesh is delicous and you can eat it straight. For older coconuts you can grate the flesh into a salad or stirfry or curry or whatever. You can even sautee it before you add it to whatever. Or you can make milk from it to add it to curry or coconut milkshakes. I've seen coconut icecream it was pretty delicious. It's a good replacement for milk really. You can also make coconut oil by drying it and pressing it.

I'm okay with coconut milk, but is there anything more disgusting than shredded coconut? Shit's nasty.

It's really delicous especially when freshly grated and the coconut is not too old. Might be an acquired taste idk.

I actually just bought some T'best brand "original coconut drink" for the first time and it's real good.

Eat them! It's not some secret you have to unlock... Coconut is tasty on its own, and you can garnish almost any sweet dish with flakes to enhance it with a coconut flavor.