I've become a big-time misogynist over the past few months...

I've become a big-time misogynist over the past few months. It has gotten to the point where I often end up saying something which is conceived of as "sexist" and it might hurt my job and relations with people.

I really, really loathe women. I hate the idea of women, their (increasingly prominent) place in society, and all that they stand for. They are usually too simple, too crude, and unfaithful. But I won't go into that right now...

Is there any literature that will help me to either live with my newfound belief system or cast it away in a gradual albeit meaningful way?

hey man there a neitzsche thread and a thread about protags that i want more attention given to, now how you feel is fine and all, you do you but i need ya to not siphon traffic okay baby girl?

>Is there any literature that will help me
Did you tried homosex?

Get a job in a misogynist society.

#frogtwitter habibi, you will find what you seek there, Insha'Allah.

>reading literature to improve your lifestyle and habits
>when you're clearly looking for something along the lines of self-help
>"I-I'm a misogynist! Please oh please cure me!"

First of all, just keep your goddamn mouth shut in public. Not hard. If climbing the corporate ladder is your primary aspiration, you'll have to do a lot more masquerading than concealing your muhsoggyknee to get anywhere.

As for actually """curing"""" your misogyny, ehhhhh I actually don't have a very high opinion of women either so fuck.

Usually my opinions of the women I encounter are as such
A. She's evil
B. She's stupid and superfluous
C. Let me kiss the ground you walk on, oh please just let me lick your armpit sweat, oh god I love you
D. some weird combination of all the above somehow
E. I'm just going to pretend you don't exist
F. We're related by blood so I repress any extreme feelings

read ulysses

bump

You've been had by 4chun and proven yourself too weak

Evacuate immediately

>i am half way there
soon you'll start hating men too and you will see the whole thing clearly. you just need to read nietzsche.

>just keep your goddamn mouth shut in public
This. Pic related

>Did you tried homosex?
This too. Gay sex best sex. Pic also related.

memes aside convert to Islam

Just wait a few years for the fickle mob to flipflop back into maximum misogyny because the feminist roleplay became cumbersome

Did your best friend run off with your love interest?

What's so good about guys? Girls gossip about dumb shit, guys passionately take stupid positions in politics they'll never affect anyways. Girls obsess over how they look, guys have silly meaningless hobbies that allow them to blow off their own obsessive tendencies in a masterbatory display (really what are vidja nerds, anime fags, and most other male undesirables?). Both are shallow knobs when it comes to other human beings. Pick your poison m8; at least girls smell nice.

>at least girls smell nice.
/thread

why would you ask this here? 90% of lit majors have already been in threesomes/sucked eachothers cocks/were in open relationships.. Theyd never say anything wrong about m'lady

It's probably because you don't have very many friends and even less women friends. So you spend most of your time on Veeky Forums in a hugbox with other malcontents. You just aren't that deep of a person user.

Read some Le Guin. Women are just people. The real question, as others here have sussed out, is why you believe men are better.
Likely it is just because you are a male and for some reason tied your identity and feelings of superiority to your gender, just about the only thing less under your control then nationality. Basically you're a brain-dead nationalist but even worse. So there goes the idea that you and your precious male race are superior.

Which isn't to say women don't have differences. Their brains wire them to be more aware but less focused, their programmed to be closer to serial monogamists as opposed to men's polygamist programming, and their intelligence (and other mental features) are distributed in a tighter bell curve than men (ie less geniuses and less retards). But those are all statistical and can't really be used to judge any individual person. Just because there are less of them doesn't mean there aren't genuine female geniuses (and retards). There are women who are basically mentally men just like there are men with very feminine brains. The general trends don't really effect each individuals throw of the genetic dice.

So yeah, grow up and stop making such stupid assumptions OP. And definitely don't sperglord so hard you fuck up your career. Christ you make me embarrassed for my gender.

>been had

lol no friend, you've been had. this place isn't ironically misogynistic anymore. not sure if it ever really was. taking part in this board's culture is inherently embracing misogyny. not rallying against it or anything, just don't fool yourself

Start reading feminist and queer theory.
/thread

there's nothing more revealing of an r9k robot when they fall for the girl have no hobbies/all guy hobbies are lame meme

if you actually interacted with women past high school you would know this, or if you yourself actually had a hobbie that wasn't invented for teenage boys. basically, you've failed to become an adult

I would stop wasting my time hating something. I would focus on things you can control, yourself, and not things you can't, the people outside of you, the real ones, not the spooks in your head.

Read Plato, look at the Socratic dialogues, pick up a basic logic textbook.

Come back to the things you hate after that. Honestly why do you waste your time thinking about billions of people you will never meet. Don't give me that "I was born into and must deal with society", you can do that without wasting your time hating spooks.

>dont hate dude!!! You know... juSt meet women and like... talk with them? xD

>GOOOOD... you arent even being IRONIC!!!

i hope you all fucking die

Kill yourself. The world would benefit from your absence.