What are some books that try to sell you a scam or a lie that I should watch out for?

What are some books that try to sell you a scam or a lie that I should watch out for?

Obligatory warning of religious texts

Thanks for the heads up. I started reading the Koran recently. XD

Psychology textbooks
Sociology textbooks
Highschool counselor's list of top 10 anything

that pic. jesus
>Psychology textbooks
Are you sure?

Read "Anatomy of An Epidemic" BG To ert Whitaker. That book has more citation and reliable sources than your average Psych textbook.

*by Robert Whitaker

Interesting. Will do. You're posting from your phone aren't you user? heh.

>offers salvation for your eternal soul and a respite from anxiety and pain in this world
>he does it for free
>people still claim he was jewish

Anything written by an academic economist.

>he does it for free
People worshiping you as a god isn't for free.

He never said you had to worship. People are inclined to do so because He is supreme, awesome and the one who gave us Life.

Looks like someone hasn't read their Bible.

yes he does
not like that's a bad thing. if we venerate good things in our society and personal lives, then it only makes sense to worship the best and the highest.

Where christcuck posting belongs.

or /pol/

Where atheistposting belongs.

Why do my threads always turn into shitposting ;_;

I have a psychology textbook somewhere that claims Finnegans Wake is a nonsense word salad and Joyce just went full schizo.

I find because they really clamour to be recognised as science they sign post some good philosophers (Popper, Kuhn etc etc) but the understanding of most of what is mentioned is surface level at best amd often very wrong.

what are you actually asking?
anything in the world that is a scam or lie has books written about it
that includes homeopathy, tarot cards, technical analysis for investing, astrology, myers briggs testing, snake oil, alchemy etc etc etc etc etc

everyone else in this thread seems to understand, why are they smarter than you user?

>questioning something implies a lack of understanding

religious person detected
get back in the fucking sack

no, I'm not religious
why are you making assumptions?