Reccomend

My son is going to be going into 9th grade honors ELA next year.
What books does Veeky Forums recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

modernlibrary.com/top-100/100-best-novels/
modernlibrary.com/top-100/100-best-nonfiction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Infinite Jest

His Dark Materials

Pls no shitposterino

Romeo & Juliet
To Kill a Mockingbird
Excerpts from the Odyssey (IX & X for sure)
Slaughterhouse 5 or Cat's Cradle

Depending on where he's at reading level wise, maybe have him tackle Kafka short stories

Vheck

Any erotic novels involving underage girls. It's proven that young men are horny during puberty studies confirmed. Obobfo ste the sbiter go we. KB hwye fags. Then get him started with the Greeks. Move on to the media Al's then GI on to the early modern Phulosophers's then to the modern and I rbibk you get the idea. Then read Stirner and get rod of sppooks. Then read the meme trilogy for goodness sakes. Go on a killing spree and clmmitt suicide then look for a book called Gospel of Eve and Ra's of and consume it and take notes, clpiys. Go are a doctor and prexvtibe linguisyivs to LA More Farthue and read Arthurian tales which a lot of young, swwarty boys ttjg fj,rh,od,love. zrbkiy. For itm

modernlibrary.com/top-100/100-best-novels/
modernlibrary.com/top-100/100-best-nonfiction/

as much from the left columns as possible

Plutarch's Lives

plus Bloom's Canon

Also LET HIM READ WHAT HE WANTS AND MAKE SURE HE DOES HIS HOMEWORK YOU OVERPARENTING SHIT. Read what you like and share what you are reading with him. He's 14-15, back off.

This, if he isnt reading for himself at this point youve lost him. If he is reading for pleasure and self improvement then you are good. At his age who he is and what he is is set.

He wanted suggestions you shitlord

>this thread

×Ahem× She.

lolita

Here you go, user.

God speed.

Look at the actual starter kit in the sticky. Lots of great books there for your kid. A few will be required reading for him in high school anyway. If he's read all those come back.

harry potter

You mean your wife's son

Kek.

OP, if your child hasn't ready more than 50% of this list, they will be a failure in life. Not jesting.

Haha nice meme

anything of these guys see pic.

>PKD's exegesis

lol even more of a mess than Finegan''''''s wake

>She

Disgusting.

The ender quintet

Definitely "My Twisted World", that's a great one for a mid-year book around Christmas time

>my twisted world penguin classics edition
Holy fuck my sides couldn't dodge the rodge

First post best post

do not deviate

Something that will help him connect with his African-American heritage. To Kill a Mockingbird perhaps?

Has anyone actually read Legacie du Totalitarianism dans une Tondre?