Programmer here, ill tell you if your project is shit or not

why arnt you checking github before investing?
it is the secret decoder ring to peer past all the bullshit and hype in this age of hype.

post your coins name and ill look at there github and let you iknow if youve been scammed or not

also no
>muh coin has private repositorie
if you believe in that shit, you deserve to get scammed

ada

Frequent commits and codebases quality are the reason I stay in Cardano despite the bleeding. This team is little talk, all action. Check out cardano-sl and daedalus.

Tell me about REQ plox

>link

as much as i dont like this coin because charles is the king of pompousness

the github is probably one of the best out there-

i used to be invested in this coin, got in at .10 and sold at .22

may eventually get back in. solid project

the worst

they were strong in early fall 2017, as of now, looks very dead, id be cautious

Because I sold 20k ANS because their github was dead. Retards and their hype often counter sense.

im not sure what happened but the code is mostly json parser...and it looks very inactive for the past month or more

already know what u gonna say.. but lamden

Ven

kmd

t. 36k link
this scares me

NEO
IOTA
SMART

i give it an average rating, not much lines of code with number of commits, desu it look like your average crypto project in terms of code. also looks to be another massive json parser implementation

is this one a joke? ive heard of cechain, who hasnt these days...but wheres the beef?

there repos are pretty much empty? am i missing something here

Xlm

Wow thanks for confirming this entire thread is just a subtle link FUD.

Activity has been off the hook the past couple of weeks with commits. If you weren't a lying fudder, you'd know

haha sure m8.. at least you made me smile

i guess we have different ideas of what "off the hook" means
they have certainly picked it up a little bit, but compared to other projects its hardly anything

Emercoin (emc)

Is ChainLINK $LINK vaporware? when mainnet?

imagine being this paranoid and delusional about your investment

ark

used to be promising, looks nearly abandoned now

the coding is currently private

code looks solid, looks to have basically been abandoned as far as code submission over the last 6 months...be careful here

Devery (EVE)?

>scammed

liek i said in my original post, avoid anything that is 90% private repos, its an excuse to not deliver results

SOMA

looks like poor coding to get it implemented for a token sale, and basically has gone silent since its ico

ahahah holy shit

Origin trail TRAC

NEO

thats it for today guys-

an example you should use for what an outstanding github looks like is I.Exec. as a programmer these guys give me a hardon everytime i check there github

Turtlecoin got dev score of 66th coin out of 1300+
Is it meme ?

Skycoin?

What about golem and sonm?

>outstanding github looks like is I.Exec
MUH

answer me on kmd plz.

Biblepay?

They just hired a second dev, but I think the founder is pretty busy coding.

ECC

check out the dag code for TRF
I've heard its ready but right now its till running on scrypt

ENJIN

you'd have to be pretty fucking retarded to invest in any project that puts their code on github. like seriously why make it so easy for hackers to find your vulns? even microsoft has the sense to keep their shit private

Rlc

COPE
O
P
E

>This x1000

I remember this FUD. It's why I dropped NEO at $40. GitHub doesn't mean shit.

>tfw actual dev
>tfw this guy is likely 80% larping
>hes only right about rlc

i dont hold link because linkies are cancer but they've done hundreds of commits in the last couple of weeks, I just checked.. lmao at this guy saying its inactive. although hes right about the other shitcoins.

How could someone do that... just go on the internet and tell lies?

Lamden TAU

>80% larping
>right about the shitcoins
Choose one.

To be fair, the link github DID look inactive for a long time because the Go code was kept private, so the deprecated Ruby code was all that was there to view.
Although that also sort of counters the OP's shittalk about not trusting any project with private codebases...

>0xbitcoin
please be nice I am still a virgin