Bitfinex hasn't printed any Tether since the subpoena by the CFTC against them became public and ever since bitcoin...

Bitfinex hasn't printed any Tether since the subpoena by the CFTC against them became public and ever since bitcoin won't recover.

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/bitfinex-printed-one-third-usdt-receiving-subpoena/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes they did

No they didn't. They legit kept printing 100M daily for a while untill the news hit.

It's only a matter of time. The BTC tech is good, but is it really worth 20,000+? Ask yourself. Would your rather buy a brand new car for 20k or go on holiday or spend it on a bunch of 0's and 1's ....

>The BTC tech is good

Are you living under a rock? The BTC tech is obsolete and garbage as fuck compared to the other blockchain projects out there.

It is just #1 because of first mover, word of mouth and the major fiat gateway

user you can buy 0.01 for 200$ and still go on holiday? The point is this shit will tank to death when finex gets raided like btc-e was. Only difference is finex is top volume and every single exchange uses tether.

the market also crashed already so why would they need to print more tether?

tether is basically a bet that BTC will go down.

Check your facts user

news.bitcoin.com/bitfinex-printed-one-third-usdt-receiving-subpoena/

The point is them not printint a single more tether after the news hit equals to them basically admitting it was all fraud before and they dont have real billions to back it. Which means its only a matter of time untill its over.

>ever since bitcoin won't recover.
Bitcoin is up massively since the subpoena was made public. OP you're a moron and should neck yourself immediately.

As I said, after the news were made public that they are under investigation.

>since the subpoena was made public.
are you memeing user? we were around the same levels as right fucking now

but they don't need to print more tether when no one wants to acquire tether, because BTC isn't crashing, which is when you acquire tether.

they were served with the audit way before the Bloomberg article and kept printing away. It will not amount to anything, since blowing up the whole thing will prevent already rich people not yet in crypto from getting richer, which they will not like.

>but they don't have 100% reserves
neither do most banks? most people are fine with using them, though. they just rely on the government to bail them out.

My bad, sorry.

So according to that logic, why didnt they print usdt when we crashed all the way to 6k$?

because tether isn't propping up btc? if BTC's price ought to be much lower and is propped up by bitfinex printing tether and buying up BTC to reduce the supply artificially (this is what I assume people like bitfinexed are referring to) why has the price recovered so fast? we have nearly doubled in 4 weeks, in case you haven't noticed.

I just want to see the official explanation why they stopped printing Tether. They stopped at a random time and no one seems to care?

We are basically at the same levels now when they stopped printing with record low volume retesting resistance over and over again.

Dont you see a connection here user?

they stopped when bitcoin stopped crashing, because people weren't exchanging bitcoins for tether anymore, are you dense ?

they did brainlet

Exactly. Why did they print 100M daily at some point and right after the news been public, zero.

>We are basically at the same levels now when they stopped printing with record low volume retesting resistance over and over again.
because normies fomo'd in in December, got burned in January, and cashed out.

Show me where they were printing 100s of Ms during the crash to 6k$? They didnt print once

So you think 50$ coinbase normies did that and not at some point daily 2b volume on bitfinex with tether?

why wasnt gdax leading and lagging behind 90% of times.

In other words: why was finex leading the rallye? you think normies swift sepa bank tranfered hundreds of thousands to finex in return for tethers?

No, they stopped exactly on Jan 28th.
One month after the BTC peak, one week before the low point.
Two days before the subpoena news became public.
I will overlay the charts and post a new thread, just for retards like you.

also i dont give a fuck about them having no morals frauding. im just imagining the damage it will cause to the marker

look at tethers volume and marketcap. these are supossed to be REAL billions and there are only a couple real billions invested in crypto as a whole as we know the 400b is a total inflated numbers if you understand basic econ / volume dynamics

The btc tech is the shit bro. The creation of a financial system utterly resistant to payment fraud is a dream of the centuries. People like you should take your shoes off and kneel before you speak about bitcoin. You aren’t good enough for it.

bittfinixed faggot fud again?

The tether problem is major. I wouldn’t trust a single exchange that accepts the stuff. But I think the price now reflects what btc should be until tether’s business practices are proven either false or accurate. I wouldn’t touch btc until the tether situation is cleared up.

>BTC recovered from $6k to $11k in a vert short period of time
>Won't recover

How does it feel to be born without a brain?

Don't they have tether erc20 tokes now too?

Short BTC - USDT

Thank me later

Tether got his subpoena in November, you brainlet