McIlhenny Co. has a royal warrant as supplier of Tabasco sauce to Queen Elizabeth II

>McIlhenny Co. has a royal warrant as supplier of Tabasco sauce to Queen Elizabeth II.

Are there any hot sauces which come close to Tabasco in quality, taste, and prestige?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodhousekeeping.com/life/news/a37954/queen-elizabeth-favorite-foods/
grimreaperfoods.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=25_76&product_id=45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tabasco would appeal to Brits. They like low heat and putting vinegar on everything.

It's a good sauce.

Crystal is Tabasco level heat, identical flavor minus much of pickling vinegar. I don't buy Tabasco original ever. It's Crystal all the time for the same use.

I like Tabasco green, however

Cholula is miles better than tabasco

>Queen Elizabeth II.
wtf? is she even allowed to eat? like I cant imagine her eating anything other than tea fancy british turkey fish and chips or some british shit like that
i wonder how her face looks when having really, really spicy food.
hell, i wonder how she looks like when shes shitting out the tabasco and how she moans in pain
i literally see her as a robot

>Queen Elizabeth II
I heard she "put's that shit on everything!"

>wtf? is she even allowed to eat? like I cant imagine her eating anything other than tea fancy british turkey fish and chips or some british shit like that
goodhousekeeping.com/life/news/a37954/queen-elizabeth-favorite-foods/

I knew about the gin and dubonnet each night, but the lack of garlic was a surprise to me. My own grandmother, b.1920, believed those starches made you fat and it was not a usual part of her meal either. She was doing Sugar Busters diet before it was a thing. Interesting.

Maybe the QE2 the cruise ship is the one buying all that Tabasco for diners.

Tabasco is literally hot garbage

VALENTINAS

Tastes like the water on the bottom of a garbage truck.

>Are there any hot sauces which come close to Tabasco in quality, taste, and prestige?

Yes, vinegar

>Mfw Tabasco doesn't make a sauce with the heat of the original and the flavor of the chipotle one

piri piri hot sauce. This brand is the perfect blend of hot, tangy and flavourful.

if you can handle extreme heat the flavour in this one is fucking amazing. if you can disregard the edgy packaging anyway. also their chilli chocolate is godly.

grimreaperfoods.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=25_76&product_id=45

Anything with a skull on it makes me think a redneck took capsaicin crystals and melted them in classico tomato sauce.

How is Tabasco's Buffalo or Sriracha sauce? What about their Habanero?

nah, this guy has won awards. also his rookie goblin jalapeno sauce is amazing to put on shitty pizza to make it alright.

Hobo Rapist Wizard Golem sauce really needs to be renamed to something a person who buys 'rims" would buy. He'd get into a way larger market if it was actually good.

wouldn't rather. You have to shoot for the home griller, food enthusiast. Not someone who has a machine shop and an embarrassing bro truck.

How the fuck is the queen a real thing?
Seriously, WTF europe?

yes she's real. and she's the only person who can eat swans in this country because she owns all of them. It's a shame too because I kinda wanted to try crispy swan pancakes in peking sauce.

>capsaicin crystals

Why the fuck did I read this as meth crystals?

Because what asshole sells capsaicin crystals as "flavour". There's no flavour there, it's pure boring heat.

>I literally see her as a robot

Great, now I cannot stop imagining Lizzie whining into the wee hours of the night about

>tfw no gf