Veeky Forums cringe thread

More like this, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajr8qQcZWPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's cringe about that?

Atheism is inherently cringe.

He's just recommending books by his pop author friends.

Literally anything on reddit. Literally anything. All parts of reddit. Anything you can find there. Anything at all. All of reddit is cringe.

This is completely without exception btw. I do mean ANYTHING.

Hey this is actually pretty good

your pic related isn't really cringe, bro. it's just some old cunt who recommended some of his friend's shit books. you've clearly never seen a scrawny asian kid read his entire 1000 word-long furry fanfiction aloud to his highschool class while speaking in a melodramatic voice & inserting constant non-sequitur self-deprecating jabs. I have. didn't take video of it, unfortunately. it was a long time ago.

Yes, that style sheet is extremely cringe.

That sounds cool actually.

omg hilarious

And I mean cringe in the most literal sense here. It makes my eyes bleed. How the fuck can you stare at that for any longer than a few seconds?

i don't have autism

Nothing cringe about it. Dawkins knows his public and is aware of his meme status, he just perpetuates the state.
You are the cringy one OP, browsing reddit finding some shit you dislike and posting it on the chan ? Seriously? That's instagram drama tier

That should make it worse.

when the fuck will this stupid meme end? There's always one smartass in these threads who screenshots the OP and reposts it. It wasnt even funny the first time, and someone pulls this shit every time. Fucking overdone, man

What if I screencap these and post them on /r/Veeky Forums?

expostulating on atheism is incredibly passé

That would be a cringe thing to do, because you would be doing it on reddit.

So what's cringe about it? We know every hack and shill does it.

This. Methinks science and secular rationality are about to make a huge comeback.

I am perpetually cringing at myself every moment of my existence.

What theme are you using user?

Very creative user, here's (You)'re validation.
:^)

Looks like some retarded custom one installed by the person because that person is a COMPUTER AUTIST

If by 'about' you mean post-2030. We're in the midst of a new dark age, friend. Never in the modern period has the Christian Right ever had it so good.

Found the cringest question in that AMA. Fortunately it was deleted before Prof. Dawkins could read it since it would've given him another stroke.

now that is butthurt

You can call me mad as much as you want, but you'll STILL BE THE AUTISTIC ONE. NOT ME. YOU'RE AUTISTIC. YOU. AUTISTIC FUCKING BITCH>

STOP SPERGING ALL OVER THE CRINGE THREAD AUTSITIC BITCH.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is not a bad author

Yeah, what's wrong with Ayaan Hirsi Ali? She's an ex-Muslim; unlike Sam Harris and Hackins, she knows intimately what she's talking about.

Why is it that people on reddit who are atheists worship this guy?

I haven't seen an atheist on here who liked him or even bothers to mention him in a discussion/argument.

Man that AMA was such a shitshow. Every other answer was, "the answer is too complicated to read here so read my book." And when he was answering questions he answered like the Ultimate euphoric lord. Claimed he liked Jurassic Park for the dinosaurs but didn't like the human aspect.

Embarrassing.

The term "atheist" is just a polite way of saying "not batshit insane". Sane people have a wealth of different viewpoints.

He thinks it's still 2006.

>Implying most people who call themselves atheists aren't religious in some spooky way

If they are "religious in some spooky way" then by definition they are not atheists.

what is it about Veeky Forums that attracts 'cringe' threads

No, atheism just means they don't believe in any gods.

Whta is it about reddit that attracts cringe subs? What is it about twitter that attracts cringe accounts? People just find this stuff entertaining, user. Get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajr8qQcZWPo

He's advertising his friends.

It's like that guy that has to buy social interaction because nobody likes them. Except everyone in that group is that guy except maybe Dennet.

>then by definition
You forgot to tip your fedora

An American Utopia will be the hottest meme of 2016 and 17 on this forum. I will shill it extremely.

holy fuck. this is a cringe thread, alright.

>wooo muh special deep thoughts
>i am so much smarter than these professors, scientists etc who have actually achieved something

why do so many people on this board revel in their ignorance? you're nearly as bad as /pol/

Please don't wear your fedora indoors, user.

Sad that he doesn't have a theory about bofa deez nuts.

>HAHA YOU WEAR A HAT

oh do fuck off you ignorant little turd.
just knowing that the hat meme is your only comeback should make you cringe so much that you contract into a cold dark squishy lump

actually that may have already happened

>achieved something

lol

Keep on tippin'.

I appreciate that this guy said a meme to Zizek, but he is apparently some retarded SJW or something, so fuck him.

the man fucking invented meme's

I got banned from /r/atheism. ;_;

This is literally the only thing he will be remembered for.

Mods please delete this tbread

na memes have been around since the fucking cavemen (how do you think fire was discovered and passed along, memes baby). Dawkins just coined the term

LMAOING At the FAGtheists ITT.

LOOOOL

U know u look like this LOL!