Neo/OMG master race reporting in. What are your biggest holdings? Will I make it?

Neo/OMG master race reporting in. What are your biggest holdings? Will I make it?

40% OMG / 40% NEO here. Was hoping NEO would reach $300 before Omg takes off.

Nice user, what's the other 20%? I'm 40% NEO 40% OMG 20% ETH. What are your eoy price predictions for NEO? I could see it hitting 1k-1200

yeah no....Nuls is better.

Other 20% is split 15% ETH and 5% in UBQ. Don't actually know much about it but technicals look good and just investing it on the side to get come BTC.

270 neo
350 omg

also..

100 eth
60 LTC
30k xrp
350 strat
5k xem
12k XLM

12 btc
12 bch
12 btg
12 btcp

extreme longshots
12k link
12k reg
32k tron
12M trtl

other various absolute shit.

The Neo blockchain stopped working again the other day lmao. Pic related. Neo is a $10 coin guys.

store of value blog has been repeatedly called out and proven as malicious NEO FUD. Even slapped down hard by malcolm lerider himself.
Go look at how many anti-NEO diary entries there are, it's pathetic.

it's some angry autist blogging from his basement

>facts are fud

Neo cucks are literally a cult.

kek, isn't this the same blog that keep kvetching that neo is a security?

Yeah, he is a salty quantum bagholder and is starting to get really scared lol.

>SEC: we’ll be delisting Neo this summer
>Neo cucks: can’t fud me bro lol

FOMO'd in at $170 when it was mooning, I'll hold but not hugely bullish on it getting there any time soon

Sure they will, buddy. Hey, China also banned bitcoin, sell already you retards! I really hope you keep around by summer so I can watch you move the goalposts again and laugh a little more at you.

> SEC is the world police

amerimutts

>caring about the opinion of someone that FOMO'd into an ATH

ISHYGDDT

>proof Neo cucks don’t dyor

All exchanges have the same rules about securities retards. Kek.

Call me when they ban every single proof of staking coin because muh securities, idiot.

>the absolute state of Neo cucks

Other staking coins don’t pay out in a completely different crypto, Eisenstein.

Holy shit you are retarded.