The crypto bubble literally popped and you're still "Hodling"

fucking lol.

the money to be made was made last december

the normies came and made more than all of us made since we started a year ahead of them.

the market has been bearish for well over 2 months now, the bubble has popped.

the party has ended and youre still laying on the couch with your hole seeping of semen from the chad who left 3 hours ago.

what the fuck is wrong with you user

U gotta be really stupid to keep searching bitcoin after understanding it once.

The absolute reasoning of this retard

LMAO

nice FUD

>I already made my money last december, this is just for fun at this point.

Bitcoin has crashed 3 other times in its history, more than 60%

You're a brainlet that only buys high and sells low.

hmmm

Relativity you retard, bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency and the main term people would use, crypto was nothing but a trend that ended in december after the bubble popped.

k

user, I...

>OP sold the bottom

>the bubble has popped (sure, lol) => assuming that were true, that means this is the bottom => only way is up then => yet sell the bottom goy!
Man, witnessing this level of idiocy causes me physical pain.

Daft cunt

Imagine being this fucking stupid.
Just kys, no hope for you.
Sage

It's never been worth 20k and plunged to 6k, before now...Stop comparing other crashes. People lost reasonable wealth in bitcoin this time and everyone is scared to put money in at these high prices, knowing it could literally plunge again to sub 6k...It has to return to sub 2k levels for it to genuinely grow again. An FYI this current price is an unsustainable fake pump, those pumping it can not afford to continue without others jumping in...so it's more likely to tank than not. Dont even for a second get comfortable.

Thank god normies arent talking about it on Facebook anymore. I need to accumulate

>the party has ended and youre still laying on the couch with your hole seeping of semen from the chad who left 3 hours ago.
boy...........

What does the price of bitcoin when it crashed have to do with anything? Are you one of those fucking retards that measures the size of things based on the dollar value and not percentages?

You fucking realize that bitcoin crashing from $20 to $6 is the exact same thing as $20,000 to $6,000 right?

You realize that if someone bought 10k worth of bitcoin at the top in both cases, they lost the SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY.

You're a fucking brainlet that shouldn't even be investing, let alone breathing.

ooh my peaches

>translation: I sold the bottom, come back reeeeeeeeeeeee!

You are just another poor bastard who got tricked like the people who sold at 1600 because of the fork FUD and the ones who sold at 1800 with the china FUD. They are still waiting for it to go to $900 before it can go up again. Oh, disregard the little pump to 20k that happened between, it will surely go back to 900, my tea leaves analyst said so :^)

hmm, really tingles your dingles

Trillion dollar bull run confirmed

>You fucking realize that bitcoin crashing from $20 to $6 is the exact same thing as $20,000 to $6,000 right?
No.

kek good post

OP btfo'd

You are literally the same as someone arguing that the earth is flat, and then when shown a picture of the earth, a scientist being patient and giving you a lesson in why the earth is round, you just say "no".

Again, the % loss is the exact same. If you're trying to argue something else, then fucking argue something else but right now you literally just told me that "no, math is not math, here's a picture of coinmarketcap's site ranking."

Do you realize that Coinbase and Coinmarketcap are almost among the top 100 most visited websites on Earth? I doubt this was the case when bitcoin was in double digits.

a reaction like this is indicative to paid FUD
ad hominem, as hostile as possible to leave as deep an emotional mark as possible to make impressionable think about it again and then panic sell

you subhumans posting this drivel disgust me...
karma is a bitch... watch out

cryptocurrencies do not have the technology to support true globalization. what do you think will happen when we find a secure, scalable Ethereum with better exchanges (Robinhood)? This shit is gonna boom anons. Get in now as an early adopter.

>Doesn't realise CMC is a normie site now so the mcap is hitting a ceiling
Wow user with your almost supernatural ability to miss the point at least you'll never sell the top

Kek

raiden and sharding

For real kill yourself, retard.

why

do

you

type

a

faggot

OP

?

Basically Cardano in a year

Market cycles. Soon bull run again.

>the party has ended and youre still laying on the couch with your hole seeping of semen from the chad who left 3 hours ago.
I miss high school

reddit

spacing

Why are you fags doing this? It's a cancer on this board. Half pajeet threads, the other half is obviously refugees with that gay ass faggot spacing. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people?

Umm sweaty, we're accumulating eth ;)

>imagine being this filthy bottom seller
I pity your existence

>Happens every January

it does

You can't really compare google searches to how much money is in crypto currently. The normies that got into crypto already will not google about cryptos again because they are already in, just because number of searches decreases doesn't mean that normie money left the crypto markets.

Lok at his picture again. It's 1st for finance websites. Read the rest of your own fucking picture. It's ranked higher than Alibaba for fucks sake.

>t. retard who can‘t make money in a bear market

The amount of delusion is insane.

Who the fuck cares about them? One whale equals 10.000+ normies.
The normies will come back in mass when CNBC and other outlets starts talking about BTC hitting 15k again, because that's the only thing they listen to.

Also..
>Google interest
Actual brainlet

t. nocoiner

Unless you think crypto is just going to suddenly disappear for good one day, there's no reason to sell now. The concepts of decentralized online wealth storage and trustless computing are just too valuable to disappear though. Crypto will be a multi trillion dollar industry within a few years.

so where did these new batch of losers sell

This user gets it.

Complaining about spacing convention that is used in literally every single online forum. OK.

Most whales (i.e. those with huge buy and sell orders) are just automated market makers and arbitragers. They profit regardless of whether the market goes up or down. Most crypto traders don't even know about that stuff, they just believe that some big guys are on their side.

They will return again, spend lots of Money on crypto and will one again get justed by pump and dump coins like Tron

Something else interesting: Search volume for "pink wojak" is correlated with major crashes.

Okay but you have to use equal scales retard

>reddit spacing
>making a prediction about crypto despite its innate unpredictability
>saying btc is done despite fact that it's crawling back above $11k.

your opinion: nignored