Why many people here strongly dislike Kentucky Fried Chicken?

Why many people here strongly dislike Kentucky Fried Chicken?

Other urls found in this thread:

damninteresting.com/colonels-of-truth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People love it because it tastes good. People hate it because it's greasy unhealthy. People hate that they love it. I guess, I dunno.

because it tastes like shit compared to how it was in the 80s and early 90s

Because all fast food is absolute garbage and 99% of fast food posters are crossboarding scum.

>Yank franchise, profits funnelled to some redneck cunt
>Sells shitty fastfood
>Stores run by teenagers who don't give a fuck about anything they do
>Food is bland, fatty and oily
>Obnoxious advertising all over the place

So same criticisms as most fastfood joints I guess.

Why did the drumsticks get smaller after the mid 90's? Maybe I just got bigger I dunno.

I heard they changed the recipe of their gravy. Before it was glorious but now apparently its just some plain off the shelf gravy.

KFC does chicken right tho

How was in the 80's?, something makes me think that in those years the fast food chains were the very best.

IIRC that's not true, everybody and his mom here on Veeky Forums preffers popeyes

I like KFC but why do americans buy potato mash in a fast food restaurant? It's the easiest thing to make at home and boring as fuck too. It's like going to Mcdonalds and ordering a salad.

I don't eat KFC much really but my fat dad does occasionally and he can confirm that their gravy is fucking terrible now

probably more "unhealthy" oils and fats were used.

Sanders was a hard motherfucker
damninteresting.com/colonels-of-truth/

I don't hate it, but I strongly prefer many other chicken places over it.

KFC in Australia is pretty grouse. They bring back the double down every few months and right now have these amazing cola barbecued wings. The dinner boxes they have a great feed on a Friday night.

Definitely more trans fats

KFC Australia confirmed for best drunk food, on par with kebab.

The Nashville hot chicken was fucking GOAT tier.

Mostly KFC depends on the location from what I remember. 2 locations where I live; the place run by Indian folks is pretty terrible. The other place on the east side is run by a big Jamaican guy and I used to eat there almost every day because holy shit they make good food. I don't eat fast food anymore because I have some level of self-worth these days, but I still go there once every few months to say hi to the guys and grab some delicious tater wedges and chicken. I don't even feel guilty about that shit. It says something about the establishment that they've kept the same exact staff in the kitchen for the last 6 years.

Most KFCs suck though I imagine.

They charge like 9 dollars for 6 tendies. It's not good enough to pay that

I used to love KFC, but the chicken quality has really gone downhill.

You read about freak occurrences like, "Man finds fried rat in tendies box" and if you're a reasonable person like me, you realize there's a whole lot more to that story.

Then you get pic related in your food. I will eat organ meats, but if I'm biting into a thigh, and that comes out, ughhhh.

Popeye's is ONE block down the road, cheaper, far better in quality, and doesn't surprise me with organs in my mouth (that's what she said).

forgot pic

DELET THIS

Never eat at a restaurant that puts the shareholder above the customer.

because it tastes like ass, user

worst fried chicken restaurant in the entire world

I've eaten KFC exactly once, when I was abroad. The only thing of note was that the store was exclusively staffed by blacks, in an almost white country. No other stores (on a large shopping street) had any other blacks as staff.

The food was alright, I ordered a bucket, way too much chicken for one person. My friend had taken a designer drug and was completely unable to eat anything, so there was a ton of wasted chicken.

KFC has fries?

Also I heard the ones in Australia are far better than the ones here in the US

Idk if its just the place I go to but it seems to have rapidly declined in quality in the last couple of years
only thing I can stomach is their mashed potatoes and maybe their cole slaw, which both werent all that quality to begin with. The chicken itself always sits in my stomach like a rock , i'd rather get some fried chicken at the grocery store deli

Why do people here hate Popeyes? I dont know how you can say with a straight face that KFC is better then Popeyes.

KFC just tastes like over salted crap. It doesnt even taste like the original herb and spice blend anymore. At least Popeyes chicken tastes seasoned and not just like salt.